How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][star/mars] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

Search This thread
Could I ask for a little bit of help, please

I have installed TWRP. I then copied the 12.5.7 Rom to the phone and installed it. I went to reboot and it said 'are you sure - no os installed'. Lo and behold, I rebooted and it came back to TWRP.

I can't reinstall the ROM as I can't transfer the zip back to the phone (as the phone doesn't appear in windows as a storage device, even if I mount it in TWRP).

Am I missing something?!

Thanks in advance

PS TWRP still works fine

Edit: solved somehow! I used adb push to re-transfer the rom to the sdcard folder. Then wiped the caches. It gave me a number of errors when reinstalling the rom but seems to have worked
hi, i have the same prob. i tried your way, push rom to sdcard folder and flash it
Then choose wipe cache, but phone still reboot to recovery. wth is wrong with this twrp

Masterdam020

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all, I have xiaomi pro 11 from China, i tried everything from twrp to fastboot, different fastboot tools command line and many different roms. Flashing is succesfull, but after reboot it is still stuck in fastboot. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advanced :)

Masterdam020

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all, I have xiaomi pro 11 from China, i tried everything from twrp to fastboot, different fastboot tools command line and many different roms. Flashing is succesfull, but after reboot it is still stuck in fastboot. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advanced :)
TWRP install also failed, get this error

FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition),​

C:\adb>fastboot getvar current-slot
current-slot: a

Last edited:

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Yes, I found and helped someone out with their BDO banking app, don't know if it works in Santander. BDO bank ap wouldn't install untill the folder was removed.
Don't understand why Santander app is not working with a standard EU build? I can install it on my EU weekly and open it up to the log in screen ( I don't have an account, so couldn't go further or take a screenshot of login page). Can you give me some more info and see if I can help! Screenshot attached is just the app installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-15-09-35-11-160_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-15-09-35-11-160_com.android.vending.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 68

stephenjason89

Apr 17, 2011
Manila
Yes, I found and helped someone out with their BDO banking app, don't know if it works in Santander. BDO bank ap wouldn't install untill the folder was removed.
Don't understand why Santander app is not working with a standard EU build? I can install it on my EU weekly and open it up to the log in screen ( I don't have an account, so couldn't go further or take a screenshot of login page). Can you give me some more info and see if I can help! Screenshot attached is just the app installed.
Hello, may i know how you fixed the bdo app?

generic2

Mar 5, 2011
I Installed weekly beta xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip
a few days ago on my chinese rom Mi 11 Ultra and I noticed there was an update so forgive me for being a bit of an idiot, but when I click on it to update it downloads the lastest version 12.6.21.8.4. However when it boots into recovery I cant find the image zip I looked in almost every folder there. Its just not there??? Any ideas where it could be? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jasonleeg

Mar 12, 2011
Ulverston
I Installed weekly beta xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip
a few days ago on my chinese rom Mi 11 Ultra and I noticed there was an update so forgive me for being a bit of an idiot, but when I click on it to update it downloads the lastest version 12.6.21.8.4. However when it boots into recovery I cant find the image zip I looked in almost every folder there. Its just not there??? Any ideas where it could be? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi, If you boot into TWRP then navigate to Install / Data / Media then it could be in there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for star/mars is released TWRP RELEASED

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Update your stock ROM to the latest via updater app first..
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp.img
    To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select in TWRP - Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
    For me installation of xiaomi.eu ROM on Chines version Mi11 Ultra was very easy.

- unlock bootloader in MiUnlock
    - unpack xiaomi firmware file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.3.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip"
    - reboot and connect phone in fastboot mode
    - run script inside unpacked ROM folder "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"
    - wait till ROM will be flashed, that's it :)
    I just also managed to flash my Mi 11 Ultra (CN version), using the instructions from the below post:

I went from CN 12.5.2 to .EU 12.5.3. Don't know how important the slot setting commands were (they felt quite important), but I managed to avoid bricking, so can't have hurt.

First impressions:
    - V nice and smooth - feels as refined as I'd hoped
    - Google integration seems perfect
    - GPay still working. Haven't re-installed bank apps yet, but no reason to think they won't work.
    - Google Discover now working if I swipe left from home screen (had to change a setting to enable) - v happy about that
    - Calendar app icon now a lot neater (day doesn't stretch right to each edge of the icon)
    - Only quirk so far (as reported elsewhere): Google Maps is using its old app icon - I can live with that..!
    yes, com.xiaomi.misubscreenui is rear display..
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (512Gb Chinese variant) successfully flashed from 12.5.30 to latest XiaomiEU 12.5.40.
    I was following this steps (Link) (Using ORIGINAL 67W cable)

PS: What I did additionally.
    After bootloader unlocked (the phone will wipe everything by it self due to the process of unlocking bootloader) however after bootup I log in to MIUI account, after activated developers settings, I saw Oem Unlocking is ON and my phone is Unlocked.
    I factory reset it one more time ! Log in to my MIUI account., activated developer settings., activated debuging mode, authorize devices to PC. Restarted to Fastboot.

(ADMIN)
    cmd: fastboot devices (my phone is there)
    cmd: fastboot getvar current-slot
    current-slot: b

cmd: fastboot set_active a

Back to extract file folder XIaomiUE rom.

Press SHIFT and right click on windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat runs as Administrator.

DONE !

PS Little advice if your phone sending superimg 1/8 too long , just press Y.

GOOD LUCK

I LOVE the ROM! Thank you devs !!!
    I'm flash xiaomi.eu with less job to do:
    -After unlocked bootloader, phone boots up, when you get to home screen, reboot to fast boot and connect to PC (didn't login to miui account, and didn't factory reset again)
    -unzip xiaomi.eu ROM package, run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat " as Administrator
    -wait till everything will be flashed, no need to set_active slot, as this is already done by script.

Don't know why nobody fallows original tutorial from xiaomi.eu here in first post: https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-miui-star-mars-xiaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi-11-pro-ultra.4260617/

Also very happy from xiaomi.eu ROM ;)