Apr 13, 2013
  • MIUI: V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM

• Android: 12

• ROM: HMNote10Pro

• MODEL: sweet

• Size: 3.3 GB

• Date: 5.8.2022

• TWRP

• Updated Android Security Patch to August 2022. Increased system security.

Code:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.12.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12.zip/download

Last edited:

david003

Aug 8, 2020
This latest version, xiaomi.eu 13.0.12.0, uses recovery instead of fastboot. I updated to it successfully, installing it from TWRP.

I used the latest TWRP from nebrassy, TWRP-3.6.2, from 2022-07-25.

david003

Aug 8, 2020
...I have xiaomi.eu 12.5.9.! This is the reason why i'm asking for difference. There are any advantages?
Mainly it's the latest build; it's what's being developed now. I haven't used xiaomi.eu 12.5, so not sure of the exact differences, other than Android 11 vs 12. After getting my Note 10 pro, I tried several different custom roms that I wasn't satisfied with, all having a lot of issues. So I went to xiaomi.eu, and that's what I've stuck with. Always with the 13.0.x builds, though.

opg2000

Apr 17, 2007
Samsung Galaxy R i9103
ZTE Axon 7
Mainly it's the latest build; it's what's being developed now. I haven't used xiaomi.eu 12.5, so not sure of the exact differences, other than Android 11 vs 12. After getting my Note 10 pro, I tried several different custom roms that I wasn't satisfied with, all having a lot of issues. So I went to xiaomi.eu, and that's what I've stuck with. Always with the 13.0.x builds, though.
...do you have callrec on xiaomi.eu 13....?

david003

Aug 8, 2020
I do see an option for call recording in the phone settings, though I don't use it.

Attachments

• xiaomieu-phone-settings-2022-08-06.jpg
    xiaomieu-phone-settings-2022-08-06.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: opg2000

BMHater12

Feb 16, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The old version miui eu.rom via fastboot installation was installed without problems, the new version via twrp reported an error during installation.
But I have found
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.12.0 by Papp54®.zip
It has an expanded task center
and works via twrp install without any problem
Got that .zip ready, I'll install it tonight since I wanna get back to MIUI after months of using AOSP ROMs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for sweet is released
    TWRP is released, so install our ROM as usually

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
    ROM reuploaded..
    fixed SafetyNet issue
    • MIUI: V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM
    • Android: 12
    • ROM: HMNote10Pro
    • MODEL: sweet
    • Size: 3.4G

• Date: 27.5.2022

• Fastboot

• Updated Android Security Patch to May 2022. Increased system security.

Code:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download
    Tried with official TWRP and xiaomi.eu suggested TWRP (TeamWin).
    Followed the guide:
    but I couldn't "Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage" so tried ADB sideload.

Code:
    $ adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.2.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13.zip
    adb: failed to read command: Success

With fastboot method, I got "device unknown"

View attachment 5905379

What is going on?
    i faced the same issue, and went back on the eu forums to do a quick readup... its mentioned here in the first post on stable releases that the rom zip file for sweet is a hybrid one, meaning that it can be flashed both via recovery as well as fastboot and as @YuRuMii pointed out, there are 6 script files in the unzipped rom file... fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and fastboot_update_rom each for linux, macos and windows (batch files)

if i remember correctly, you can switch to fastboot mode and then either run the desired script (batch file if you're using windows) file either by simply double clicking it or theoretically it should work with the mi flash tool also, just select the desired script file from the bottom right drop down menu after selecting the unzipped folder of the rom (although theoretically it should work, i haven't checked the mi-flash-tool method, therefore not sure)

if the above methods still haven't worked (which i think is the case for you) and the device incompatible message still shows up, you can open up the script file you chose in a text editor of your choice and just comment away the lines that check for the device id (those lines are there just to prevent the rom of one device, say sweet, being flashed on another device, say alioth), which should definitely work

for the windows batch script windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format for example, it should be the lines
    Code:
    for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('%fastboot% getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set device=%%D
    if "%device%" neq "sweet" echo Compatible devices: sweet & echo Your device: %device% & pause & exit /B 1

make your own judgement calls as necessary if you're using any of the other scripts
    did it all in one!!! was a bit scared..hahahaha but everything works perfect!!!