How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][sweet] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro

Search This thread

Mhmad Hany

Apr 5, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for sweet is released
TWRP is released, so install our ROM as usually

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip
- If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via original USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip
- If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

Update via OTA:
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you

Enjoy.. :)
Any news on xaiomi.eu beta coming soon

Reactions: ZainBilq

shlomoboyo

Mar 25, 2021
I've literally done all of the things you stated above. Same result! :(
I just reinstalled rom and had bunch of problems (loop20), even just transferring the file in sdcard didn't work smooth and then installing it worked after 3rd format data. I honestly forgot what I did but I think changing to EXT4 worked for me.
I didn't document anything what happened and my short term memero sure doesn't help.
Yea what a rambling useless post this was, but I hope you find a fix.

LeDiable

• Feb 18, 2010
    Mumbai
    I keep getting an error 5 while installing the ZIP file from TWRP, device being used is Redmi Note 10 Pro Max

I changed the updater-script to sweetin_pro to no avail.

getprop("ro.product.device") == "sweetin_pro" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"sweetin_pro\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
    ui_print("Target: Redmi/sweet_global/sweet:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM:user/release-keys");

@op Request you to differentiate the zip versions for Indian segregated devices with the correct script so users do not have to mess around with this please.

Xiaomi has messed up with product segregation by changing the cameras and making it even more difficult for end users to change/sideload roms. sigh!

Reactions: crazyguyrohan
    I keep getting an error 5 while installing the ZIP file from TWRP, device being used is Redmi Note 10 Pro Max

getprop("ro.product.device") == "sweetin_pro" || abort("E3004: This package is for \"sweetin_pro\" devices; this is a \"" + getprop("ro.product.device") + "\".");
    ui_print("Target: Redmi/sweet_global/sweet:11/RKQ1.200826.002/V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM:user/release-keys");

@op Request you to differentiate the zip versions for Indian segregated devices with the correct script so users do not have to mess around with this please.

Xiaomi has messed up with product segregation by changing the cameras and making it even more difficult for end users to change/sideload roms. sigh!
    I think the name for both Redmi note 10 pro and pro max is sweetin.Try it.

srsenaliberato

Apr 15, 2017

D9NcJZp.png

Update via OTA:

using this rom are google pay and apps of banks ok?

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
    Wouldn't recommend installing this. Overall phone performance is poorly compared to the stock MIUI rom.

Are you sure? AFAIK it's based on stock but they only added some extras and removed bloatware... 🤔

yep I feel the same. I was on 12.0.10 EEA and flashed this one, and the phone feels overall heavier, and some apps in particular like Teams are very unresponsive. It might not be the ROM itself, I disabled the dynamic wallpapers and maybe it feels better, I'm not sure. I think we are probably getting an update soon, since the stock ROMs are being updated, maybe I will flash clean and compare the performance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Brother, can you make one rom from Indian variant of the rom?
      It seems like the global variant causes issues with the Indian variant by messing up with the camera.

Thank you
      Ok, thanks for help.
      Did I understand right, I have to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.12.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip via TWRP without wipe data to update from 12.0.6.0 .eu-Rom?
      Because I think OTA will just take a while. I read it's available once a month of a new update.
      I am not sure if dirty flash(without wiping) can work, but you can try. Be sure to take backup using PC or memory card before trying/flashing anything because recovery for this device is not stable/reliable for now.

Hello!
      I just bought Note 10 Pro Max (sweetinpro) and applied for bootloader unlock. My question is can I flash the given rom on my phone?
      i guess so if your botloader is unlocked ....
      format data, reboot to recovery and flash rom.... that worked for me ;)

the twrp seems to be not perfect yet....
      There is Lineage recovery link in Lineage OS thread. Its simple but works without errors. Tried with Lineage, MiuiHellas and MiuiMix. Also Magisk. No errors.

D9NcJZp.png

Update via OTA:

ROM reuploaded..
      fixed SafetyNet issue

Brother, can you make one rom from Indian variant of the rom?
      It seems like the global variant causes issues with the Indian variant by messing up with the camera.

Thank you
      did it all in one!!! was a bit scared..hahahaha but everything works perfect!!!
      En suivant ses 2 tutos j'ai pu installer la rom Xiaomi eu et je l'utilise sans problème.

1 Installez twrp celui de Nebrassy

2 Installation de la rom Xiaomi Eu
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone