Apr 13, 2013
  • MIUI: V13.0.14.0.SKFMIXM

• Android: 12

• ROM: HMNote10Pro

• MODEL: sweet

• Size: 3.1 GB

• Date: 22.10.2022

• TWRP

• Updated Android Security Patch to September 2022. Increased system security.

Code:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.14.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12.zip/download

Phsh

Jul 3, 2008
Marseille
Thanks a lot work well , I Can flash using twrp 3.62.!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-24-13-52-26-018_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-24-13-52-26-018_com.android.settings.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 157

Geekistan

Hi, I'm new to all this and I currently have the global (stock) rom. Is it possible to replace that with the eu rom? If so, mind pointing me in the right direction, please?

Thanks!

Edit: I've been following the instructions here (fastboot method) however it's giving me error when trying to flash the rom via the tool.

Last edited:

Ashle

Apr 13, 2013
Hi, I'm new to all this and I currently have the global (stock) rom. Is it possible to replace that with the eu rom? If so, mind pointing me in the right direction, please?

Thanks!

Edit: I've been following the instructions here (fastboot method) however it's giving me error when trying to flash the rom via the tool.

1. Bootloader Unlock

2. Download rom - copy to sd card

3. Insatll TWRP https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-12-official-teamwin-recovery-project.4248449/page-17#post-87776043

4. In TWRP - Wipe data cache davilk
Wipe -Format data -yes

5. In TWRP install find the downloaded rom and install it
Wipe -Format data -yes
reboot system

Reactions: yeye.phone

gelathelas

Dec 22, 2022
Having issues with 13.0.14 rom. Videos lagging/Hanging for all apps (Instagram , Youtube , Reddit).Tried disabling memory extension but still not fixed. Does anyone have a fix for this issue. I am using Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Indian Variant) and have rooted using magisk (Not added any modules yet)

BoboPS2

Oct 13, 2013
Hi everyone, unfortunately I have a little confusion, I have the RedmiNote 10 PRO 8GB RAM and 128ROM bought on Amazon, (version miui 12.5.6.0) I unlocked the bottloader, but I can't figure out if I have to install the xiaomi.eu ROM via fastboot or I can install the recovery ? then if so which one? from this link I found a series of recovery sweet.
sweet recovery

twrp-3.6.2_12.1-sweet-Aryan.img
twrp-3.7.0_12-0-sweet-TeamWin.img

thank you

Last edited:

Ashle

Apr 13, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: Peyo72 and minax007

Ziritsu

Please i will take from your time ..before i had the last miui version miui v14.0.1 TKFEUXM i unlocked the bootloader and i installed The pixel Experience rom with TWRP. & now I want return to the same stock rom of miui 14 TKFEUXM wath should i do please?

BigChungus321

Please i will take from your time ..before i had the last miui version miui v14.0.1 TKFEUXM i unlocked the bootloader and i installed The pixel Experience rom with TWRP. & now I want return to the same stock rom of miui 14 TKFEUXM wath should i do please?

You could flash the recovery zip of MIUI 14.0.1.0 TKFEUXM again in recovery and format data to flash it. Or you could use MiFlash and fastboot method to flash the stock rom again.

Ziritsu

Thanks a lot work well , I Can flash using twrp 3.62.

You could flash the recovery zip of MIUI 14.0.1.0 TKFEUXM again in recovery and format data to flash it. Or you could use MiFlash and fastboot method to flash the stock rom again.
Thank you..but i'm confused about losing my imei or something like that
Thank you so much..do you advice me to flash after that the rom xiaomi.eu ??

BigChungus321

Thank you..but i'm confused about losing my imei or something like that

Thank you so much..do you advice me to flash after that the rom xiaomi.eu ??
You wont lose your imei with these methods, not unless a crucial partition is formatted, in this case, only system, data, cache are the ones normally wiped which is safe. You can install xiaomi.eu directly using both methods (recovery/fastboot) and skip having to flash stock rom first.

• Love
Reactions: Phsh and Ziritsu

MarkusOSx

Jun 13, 2014
Germany
Since the new miui 14.0.1.0 update i got battery drain.
miui 13 SOT ~10-12h
Miui 14 SOT ~6-8h

wlan and android-system drains a lot...
is it right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-23-10-26-52-705_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-23-10-26-52-705_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 49

david003

Aug 8, 2020
My battery was draining at first, but it's ok now. I suspect the battery needed to be calibrated. After it drained to around 15% I charged it to 100% and let it discharge/charge again. Now it's back to normal.

Reactions: dxD7 and MarkusOSx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for sweet is released
    TWRP is released, so install our ROM as usually

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11.zip
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
    ROM reuploaded..
    fixed SafetyNet issue
    • MIUI: V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM
    • Android: 12
    • ROM: HMNote10Pro
    • MODEL: sweet
    • Size: 3.4G

• Date: 27.5.2022

• Fastboot

• Updated Android Security Patch to May 2022. Increased system security.

Code:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download
    Tried with official TWRP and xiaomi.eu suggested TWRP (TeamWin).
    Followed the guide:
    but I couldn't "Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage" so tried ADB sideload.

Code:
    $ adb sideload xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V14.0.2.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13.zip
    adb: failed to read command: Success

With fastboot method, I got "device unknown"

View attachment 5905379

What is going on?
    i faced the same issue, and went back on the eu forums to do a quick readup... its mentioned here in the first post on stable releases that the rom zip file for sweet is a hybrid one, meaning that it can be flashed both via recovery as well as fastboot and as @YuRuMii pointed out, there are 6 script files in the unzipped rom file... fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and fastboot_update_rom each for linux, macos and windows (batch files)

if i remember correctly, you can switch to fastboot mode and then either run the desired script (batch file if you're using windows) file either by simply double clicking it or theoretically it should work with the mi flash tool also, just select the desired script file from the bottom right drop down menu after selecting the unzipped folder of the rom (although theoretically it should work, i haven't checked the mi-flash-tool method, therefore not sure)

if the above methods still haven't worked (which i think is the case for you) and the device incompatible message still shows up, you can open up the script file you chose in a text editor of your choice and just comment away the lines that check for the device id (those lines are there just to prevent the rom of one device, say sweet, being flashed on another device, say alioth), which should definitely work

for the windows batch script windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format for example, it should be the lines
    Code:
    for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('%fastboot% getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set device=%%D
    if "%device%" neq "sweet" echo Compatible devices: sweet & echo Your device: %device% & pause & exit /B 1

make your own judgement calls as necessary if you're using any of the other scripts
    did it all in one!!! was a bit scared..hahahaha but everything works perfect!!!