How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][thor] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Search This thread

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022
Ok mate. Quick question, is this another way to install ROM from what was mentioned beginning of the thread ? I don't mind first option as not to sure with twrp

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi mate. Apologies this is my first time
So I unlock device , have the tool etc and it told me it's ready to unlock , then I reset up device as it's wiped from unlock. I then update OTA with twrp , is this what you mean ?
What lock are you talking about?
EDIT:
If the bootloader is not yet unlocked you will have to wait 168h to install the rom.
Unlocking erases all data.

Last edited:

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022
What lock are you talking about?
EDIT:
If the bootloader is not yet unlocked you will have to wait 168h to install the rom.
Unlocking erases all data.
Hi Mate
I have the phone connected up to pc and mi unlock tool advising me about my data will be wiped which I understand, have gone past 168 hours . Once I go ahead it will unlock then reboot to factory I assume? It's the next step am little confused with . The beginning of the thread mention about fastboot rom download then enter some script into powershell or CMD then it flashes . I then see a ROM zip which is newer and you advised me on twrp install or OTA update which has thrown me a bit

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi Mate
I have the phone connected up to pc and mi unlock tool advising me about my data will be wiped which I understand, have gone past 168 hours . Once I go ahead it will unlock then reboot to factory I assume? It's the next step am little confused with . The beginning of the thread mention about fastboot rom download then enter some script into powershell or CMD then it flashes . I then see a ROM zip which is newer and you advised me on twrp install or OTA update which has thrown me a bit
Unlock the phone with Mi Unlock.
Let the phone restart and enter your Miui account go to the homepage without configuring anything then switch to fastboot mode, connect it to the PC and execute the command first install.bat included in the Fastboot rom by clicking on it.

Use this rom

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022
Hi Mate
am scared , did unlock then it booted up fine now show a black screen with a padlock , i can see wifi which have connected to then it looks like my mi account is there with my number but i dont know what to put in the box as its chinese

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi Mate
am scared , did unlock then it booted up fine now show a black screen with a padlock , i can see wifi which have connected to then it looks like my mi account is there with my number but i dont know what to put in the box as its chinese

IMG_20191206_104343.jpg

Last edited:

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022
Hi Team
I have received an update and file been downloaded etc , updater report to update md5 and boots to twrp but when I click on install and select zip file , reports issue mounting etc , I have removed lock screen as advised

Top Liked Posts