How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][thor] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Search This thread

Thystle

Jan 17, 2017
Hi, I have installed the V13.0.8 successfully.
When I click check update, the interface always says, "up to date".

Do not show the new version.
Is that caused by the "Great Firewall"? Do I need a VPN to get to the update server?

Davide1985xx

Nov 12, 2022
Hello all, i have installed on my 12s Ultra the stable Version 13.0.8 than i have installed TWRP 3.6.2 A12 Thor unoffical. After it i run into TWRP and wanted to install the Stable Version 13.0.11 but it failed? Error Message Process updater finished with error: 1
Does i have forgotten something?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hello all, i have installed on my 12s Ultra the stable Version 13.0.8 than i have installed TWRP 3.6.2 A12 Thor unoffical. After it i run into TWRP and wanted to install the Stable Version 13.0.11 but it failed? Error Message Process updater finished with error: 1
Does i have forgotten something?
update the twrp with the twrp then use OTA for update.
Remove lock screen security before update.

Davide1985xx

Nov 12, 2022
i tried the first time to update the TWRP but this one not works when i type in cmd -> fastboot boot xxx.img
the file has also only 100MB instead of 192 from the unoffical?

Davide1985xx

Nov 12, 2022
No TWRP only fastboot now. i do it with cmd and typed that what you said.
When i install the unoffical it goes into TWRP. Is there a way to install it different?

Davide1985xx

Nov 12, 2022
i flashed TWRP with the new version when i run directly into it. Now with the new TWRP Version i could install it.
So good to know, with CMD you cant install the new twrp version. Thanks for your helo =)

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
i flashed TWRP with the new version when i run directly into it. Now with the new TWRP Version i could install it.
So good to know, with CMD you cant install the new twrp version. Thanks for your helo =)
I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying.
You used an unofficial TWRP from Aug 7, 2022 while there is this thread with the official.

EDIT/Updates are done via OTA, not directly with TWRP.

stuclark

May 15, 2006
London, UK
Keep your opinions to yourself, there are others in this forums needed this to help them to flash their phone. If you think it's stupid then don't use it and don't read it.
You've missed the point completly my friend - the point I'm making is these instructions don't make sense and people who aren't in the phone industry won't be able to follow them!

Why not write simple, step by step instructions that actually work?

energykriger

Jul 26, 2022
You've missed the point completly my friend - the point I'm making is these instructions don't make sense and people who aren't in the phone industry won't be able to follow them!

Why not write simple, step by step instructions that actually work?
Because in my opinion, people without knowledge about this things, should not "play" with their Phones. You can damage your phone if you dont know what you do. And one thing to say, i am not in the Handy branche, but this Tutorial was easy for me to understand.

Reactions: NOSS8 and Kydaix

Top Liked Posts