How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][thor] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Search This thread

mahpoaht

Jul 25, 2011
Some one with knowlwdge please tell me which packages are required for the updater app to work properly? I disabled some packages using adb broke it.
Much appreciated.

tygercat

Feb 14, 2019
Hello, can you please tell me if Android Auto wireless connection is fixed in this EU version? That would make me try this ROM, although those 168h that I've seen without using the phone at all are tough serious business...
Pd: I read someone complaining about Revolut app, I had the same issue and after contacting support, some days ago they fixed it and everything now works.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hello, can you please tell me if Android Auto wireless connection is fixed in this EU version? That would make me try this ROM, although those 168h that I've seen without using the phone at all are tough serious business...
Pd: I read someone complaining about Revolut app, I had the same issue and after contacting support, some days ago they fixed it and everything now works.
This thread is not about the stock Rom EEA version (for Europe).

Last edited:

Jambon95

Sep 9, 2022
Hi all, I installed latest rom and again I have a huge sluggishness past the first few minutes when everything was fine. I'm using Orange for provider. Does it have to do with EEA features?

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
The phone continues to finish the update once the phone reboots and there is a small notification about this. This probably why it is sluggish on first boot. I take it that you wipe dalvik after the twrp installation? Not doing so could also cause some app issues.

ike101692

May 4, 2013
Vivo X Fold
Hi all, I installed latest rom and again I have a huge sluggishness past the first few minutes when everything was fine. I'm using Orange for provider. Does it have to do with EEA features?
I'm noticing the same, it's kinda just random on this end. Im on T-Mobile in the states. I just got a notification for an update so I'm going to update and report back

ike101692

May 4, 2013
Vivo X Fold
I'm noticing the same, it's kinda just random on this end. Im on T-Mobile in the states. I just got a notification for an update so I'm going to update and report back
Just updating this after playing with my phone for the last like 45 minutes. It's definitely smoother, those little micro stutters and jerks seem to be gone. Loving the rom also, took this phone from a cool just to play around with here and there, to my daily driver, thanks for all the hard work

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022
How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC (WinRAR is recommended)
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via original USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot it is done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Update guide on the video

Update via OTA:
Next updates will be downloaded via OTA and flashed in TWRP

Enjoy.. :)
Hi , please can you help with quick question. There are two links for rom download , one with miui zip latest and the fastboot one mention further down this thread , am I downloading the fastboot older rom mentioned in thread below?

Darkness4life

Sep 29, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-29-12-41-15-974_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-29-12-41-15-974_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I had purchased one from AliExpress and the seller states it's comes with global rom which I don't really care because I want to flash it to eu rom anyways. I had tried to use it but it won't let me use gpay. Before I make a mess, how to I backup this rom?
    Interesting.
    This version of rom does not exist.
    Try: settings/my device/features/tap several times on kernel version/CIT menu select 1check version info.
    Post the screenshot.
    EDIT:
    Found on Ali.
    If there is play store and multilingual.
    Surely a Xiaomi Eu rom, they just changed the name and the version.
    12s.jpg
    You've missed the point completly my friend - the point I'm making is these instructions don't make sense and people who aren't in the phone industry won't be able to follow them!

Why not write simple, step by step instructions that actually work?
    Because in my opinion, people without knowledge about this things, should not "play" with their Phones. You can damage your phone if you dont know what you do. And one thing to say, i am not in the Handy branche, but this Tutorial was easy for me to understand.
    yes, each way goes to fastboot
    Download this rom and use the "first install.bat" file then update via OTA.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...13.0.8.0.SLACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download
    That we use an OS, windows, Linux, Mac, does not change anything since it is planned in the Fastboot rom.
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-23 000540.png
    This is simply because the current updates are in Rom.zip format and not Rom Fastboot.zip and this since there is a functional Twrp.
    The installation method for zip Roms is in the thread a few pages back and asking the question costs nothing instead of bashing the thread and the OP.

Best answer:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...om-for-xiaomi-12s-ultra.4481389/post-87743879
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12S Ultra

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC (WinRAR is recommended)
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot it is done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Update guide on the video

Update via OTA:
    Next updates will be downloaded via OTA and flashed in TWRP

Enjoy.. :)
    can you please check why your rom missed the Beautify feature ? Thank you so much
    It is time to show a real face to the world.. we are tired of fake people all around..
    Finally got it sorted. Installing the fastboot version worked. I cannot express my gratitude. Blessings. Now just gotta reinstall TWRP and learn how to do the OTA.
    you have TWRP already installed with fastboot ROM version..
    so just let updater to make his job and confirm install new version button..

life is too short to make it complicated..
    Did u root your device?
    I didn't . I bet this is the problem.
    it is not.. it is random TWRP issue.. just reboot to TWRP again and select zip manually to install..
    Hmmm, weird, look like the Gallery Edit add AI feature, but still missing beautify feature, perhaps the EU rom site missing out the AI Gallery edit feature and beautify? I also search around couldn't find the app that add beautify mode. I was a step away boot ROM, I'm photographer enthusiast I like the phone use EU ROM but I don't like the idea missing core feature that help me edit images.
    to not waste +220MB space in system partition it is not part of our ROM..
    You can easily install it as apk