Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Looks like the source of our ports has taken a few unwelcomed shortcuts in order to get the latest build running stable for their device, in fact dismissing and entirely removing new MIUI introduced features for instance the new multitasking and adjustable icon grid layout and possibly a few more.

I've already corrected a few however lack of the new multitasking feature is a real annoyance and one I'm determined to resolve.

I am dispersing away from using MIUI.us framework a little too because I preferred the much cleaner and smarter look of the official MIUI; the cartoon implemented framework looked messy to me :/

Just want to illiterate I did indeed and still do have everything running great I just don't like the few shortcuts that were taken and wish to resolve them.

All this will be worth while in the end, and least it will be done properly. I'm sure solving the multi-tasking mystery will not take long as I already know the culprit apk and what's causing the error; looks like I need to decompile said apk and null a line or two out of smali.

Last edited:
Reactions: CactusProtist

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Seems rather quiet here ;)

shot000001x.png

shot000004s.png

Consider those fixed hehe ;)

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

Reactions: sjknight413

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Thank you kind sir and yes you do indeed, I'm the developer of the SenseHERO rom's for the HTC Hero :)

Wow those were the days, little screenshot below of what I used to get up too P:

d41d8d665d3ae304ebc92a09cbf24b30.jpg

I shall be opening a new thread for this ROM release, I hope blackwing doesn't mind since I'm using Official MIUI resources rather then MIUI.US.

Best Regards,

ST1Cl<^^aN

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvee123 and Zehlek

rdejager

Mar 11, 2010
My hero is still powered by that rom :p sensehero or something like that XD looking forward to your release

Mahawksee

Oct 15, 2011
So... is there a way to remove the boot logo? Oh and does this rom support being a hotspot? :D

Last edited:

Drebin 894

Mar 19, 2011
Portland
I love the rom but I need to know where the shutdown animation files are kept. I don't like the one that is used, opting for one without the shutdown animation. Any help is appreciated!

akashakkiy

May 20, 2012
I love the rom but I need to know where the shutdown animation files are kept. I don't like the one that is used, opting for one without the shutdown animation. Any help is appreciated!

system root\ media\ bootanimation.zip

Replace it with ur bootanimation!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Can i install this rom to htc salsa
?????????

Top Liked Posts