• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM]MIUI v4 2.3.23 HTC EVO 3D CDMA [03-27-2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ShadowDrake

Sep 22, 2008
Muskegon, MI
Heh just checked this again to see if there wasn't any activity and there wasn't. I can't do the slowness, crashing, and poor battery life any more so I'm going off to something else.

Go to the forum index, see this bumped up again. Still no update but I'll throw on another bump to show interest. There's probably a ton of us out there sitting waiting on this one.

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
What is team bamf's site URL, second what does bamf mean and 3rd joelz you are an amazing dev thanks so much man.!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
What is team bamf's site URL, second what does bamf mean and 3rd joelz you are an amazing dev thanks so much man.!

1st TeamBAMF.net
2nd Bad As A Motha f***
3rd Thanks lol

grr broke wifi to...so mad lol...wifi is easy though i switched out the firmware and the last minute and that broke it.....:p

Last edited:

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
1st TeamBAMF.net
2nd Bad As A Motha f***
3rd Thanks lol

Lol freaking awesome.! Love the name. And do you guys only host roms made by BAMF on your site or do you allow other devs to add roms also (I apologize not trying to derail the thread or anything, any further questions will PM'd)

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Lol freaking awesome.! Love the name. And do you guys only host roms made by BAMF on your site or do you allow other devs to add roms also (I apologize not trying to derail the thread or anything, any further questions will PM'd)

any dev can post theirs a seperate section for non official bamf roms though.....i rather not clog up bamf with unofficial roms so yea lol

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
any dev can post theirs a seperate section for non official bamf roms though.....i rather not clog up bamf with unofficial roms so yea lol

Understood completely lol, but putting this back on track I'm always excited to see your work and its progression and as soon as lwp work (I'm a lwp junkie sorry lol) I'll take this one for a joy ride.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stop if your looking for this rom to work with 4G wimax It doesn't and NO ETA!! thanks for playing!

htc_evo_MIUI2.gif

miuiuslogo.png

Presents the Official

MIUI 2.3.23

This is a community support ROM only!
    The developers do not provide much support for this ROM on these forums
    Support is mostly provided on forums.MIUI.us
    New release come every Friday.

If you haven't heard about this ROM yet then check out the videos in the 2nd post to see it in action!
    This is an excellent ROM if for no other reason than it introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 4.0.3 and boy what an overhaul.​

Changes from base ROM
    Removed: MIUI App Sharing | MIUI OTA Updater | MIUI Bootscreen | SIM Toolkit

Added: Custom Bootscreen | English Translations | Google Maps | Google Voice Search | MIUI.us Forum app

Download It Here

FILE NAME IS MIUI_V4_PRE1-SIGNED.zip

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @joelz9614

Working:
    • Phone Calls
    • Audio/Sound
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G
    • Wi-Fi Updated Drivers
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS and AGPS Better
    • Touchscreen
    • Vibration
    • Charging
    • All sensors
    • Wired earphone/headphone
    • Data usage
    • Hardware Acceleration OpenGL
    • Hardware Acceleration
    • Software video codecs
    • Gallery
    • YouTube
    • MIUI Backup (don’t backup contacts)
    • Screenshot (menu+down volume)
    • MIUI Themes

Not Working:
    • MMS
    • Anything Camera Related
    • WiMax or 4G Not going to happen

1. Big Thanks to
    2. Tripnraver
    3. Chad.goodman
    4. Preludrew
    5. Scott951
    6. toastcfh
    7. bigrushdog
    8. warttack
    9. And many more If I missed you pm me and I will add you to the list
    mine :) :)

joelz for developer of the year 2012
    So with Chad's new R14 kernel, will camera work now but just cant see the preview of what you are taking a picture of? Or is it still completely broken in this?

EDIT, nm Ill go test this myself and see. lol. Ill report back later what happens

i got a special 4.0.3 kernel coming out in a few days
    i gotta finish my kernel for this - i wanna run this, just refuse to use other kernels
    and my kernel had sdcard, bluetooth and stuffs working