[ROM] MIUI v4 2.6.15 4G Wimax (ICS)

Search This thread

downtrodn

Oct 20, 2009
For the last two days of working in the hospital, MIUI has held up very good. This was the ultimate test for me to tell whether I would want it as a daily or not. So with spare battery in tow, cuz I have to have a phone, I embarked on a full days use of piss poor cell reception. It worked marvelously! Off the charger at 4am and didnt need to recharge at all. 12 hours off and only down to 71%. I know I must be one of the lucky few but this is a rock solid ROM and am def keeping it as my daily rom. Solid work jafterdark, thanks.
And if i may ask, how did you manage that? I really want miui to be my daily....

:D

Dj21o

Feb 22, 2010
WOW! Thank you. I have a feeling there is (unfortunately) more work to do with MIUI ICS:(. I also wonder if scrollable widgets work with ICS, and when clockworks will be incorporated into it.. Thank again as I will wait for a more stable Miui ICS!

Exactly man. Its nice to try out, and kind of makes me jealous. :)p), but it will be amazing when it turns into stable releases.

Sent from my GSII.

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
And if i may ask, how did you manage that? I really want miui to be my daily....

:D

He probably had 3G and 4G off, probably didnt turn on the screen too much, maybe a few texts and calls, pretty much a stone in your pockets, thats the battery saver secret, dont use your phone :)

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
I don't care what they say, it is impossible to get 12 hours of battery and still be at 71%, don't matter which rom or what scripts you are running, nuff!

downtrodn

Oct 20, 2009
Yea im sure, i stream music all day with play music. Cant see loading all my music on my phone when i can stream from a server but it drink the battery! I charge my phone at least twice a day! no matter what rom i use! ugh.. :eek:

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
I don't care what they say, it is impossible to get 12 hours of battery and still be at 71%, don't matter which rom or what scripts you are running, nuff!

Really? I can prove that wrong...just flash blazer...calks..or strong Steve's odexed blue rom. IM currently running it right now. it's not that hard lol :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

CaptainMorgan

Apr 25, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I do turn off 3G cuz its useless at work. I need to send texts though which was about 30 today. And around 40 minutes of calls. And the occasional (3G turned back on) facebook. I should have looked at screen on time, but yesterday which was similar day but a little less on calls, and around 45 minutes onscreen time. However, I wanted to see what that day would be like with 3G on and at the end of 11 hours I was at 54%. So, it is usable for me. Now, when I do try to game with it though it does suck the life out of the phone faster than any GB rom, but that seem par for any ICS rom atm.

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
Really? I can prove that wrong...just flash blazer...calks..or strong Steve's odexed blue rom. IM currently running it right now. it's not that hard lol :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Im sure you dont use your phone at all if you get that many hours and still at that percentage ... but to each its own ;)

T.C.P

Apr 19, 2010
Stockton
img20120501200707.jpg

img20120501200631.jpg

scott951

Feb 15, 2011
Portland
www.musevapor.com
LOL I love how most MIUI roms don't have it. will we see this implemented?

We have spent hours and hours working on making this happen for all of you to enjoy. We plan on releasing this very soon. It will happen when it happens. But its real this time and really works. Just have to fix a couple things and Jafterdark and T.C.P will release it.

Thanks

<3me

Sep 20, 2010
i was looking forward to this but the stock el26 keeps getting interrupted at 226mb. i turned off security essentials but it still didnt work. i searched for a mirror no luck. please let me know if im doing it wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hevTw.png

Ported by TCP and Jafterdark and Marcusant

Version Updates Weekly

WHAT IS CONFIRMED WORKING
    SMS
    MMS
    WiFi
    Calling
    Mobile data
    Bluetooth
    SD cards
    It boots
    WHAT IS CONFIRMED BROKEN
    Anything broken in CM9
    Display is glitchy
    Some sd glitches

Big Thank's To
    T.C.P. & Jafterdark & Marcusant
    Rlasalle15 & Scott951 for get 4G Wimax Working Thanks
    Countryteazer Thanks For Testing
    Fascinate MIUI Porter (weblexa) - Base ROM
    Fascinate CM Team - Providing CDMA parts
    Epic 4G SGS 1 MIUI team - Providing Most Of The Fixes
    Darkierawr - Providing A Lot Of Fixes
    Scott951 From MIUI.US
    MIUI.US Team
    MIUI China Team
    Sbrissen And Teamhacksung
    AND ANY ONE I FORGOT
    DISCLAIMER
    Flash At Your Own Risk. DO NOT USE AN ICS RECOVERY TO FLASH THIS ROM. It Has Been Known To Cause Bricks. Not Responsible For Damage Done To Your Device
    How To Flash
    1.Odin Back To EL26 stock
    2.Use e4gtauto-sfx.exe And Install BootImg EL26+CWM
    3.Use This To Wipe Data
    4.Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5.Flash Miui Rom MIUI.us_epic4gtouch_2.6.15
    6.Flash This After Flashing The Rom To Get External SD Instead of Having It Be Internal SD This is Update 6/10/12 you need to update it to work
    7.Reboot​

Changelog
    MIUI 2.6.15 Full Changelog Here
    Added 4G Wimax
    Added Low Volume On Google Voice Fix's
    Fixed Phantom Voicemail

Screenshots
    miuiusanim.gif
    should be uploaded sometime tonight, or tomorrow after noon :D

screenshot2012051923320.png

uploading now 2.5.18 4g
    BREAKING NEWS: Just taken from the miiu.us twitter feed “@MIUImods So far just on the nexus s 4g so far. Great work @rlasalle15. Wimax for MIUI is finally here @miuius” -- MIUI.us (@miuius)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

and guess whos gonna be device number 2? already in talks with the dude who made it all happen :cool::cool:
    LOL I love how most MIUI roms don't have it. will we see this implemented?

We have spent hours and hours working on making this happen for all of you to enjoy. We plan on releasing this very soon. It will happen when it happens. But its real this time and really works. Just have to fix a couple things and Jafterdark and T.C.P will release it.

Thanks
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone