[ROM] MIUI v4 2.6.15 4G Wimax (ICS)

Search This thread

frontlyna

Oct 6, 2008
Roswell,GA.
?Question? Is init.d enabled on this Rom so we can have a battery saver script?Also has anyone successfully found one that will on this Rom? I love Miui it is probably one of the best roms around.just need a little stronger battery life.

ubuntunerd

Oct 2, 2011
got some themes on the works for all of us miui lovers in just a few days, status bar and sms and phone dial theme!!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

iamsavedme30

Nov 13, 2010
Columbus
So I downloaded this build before and had really no problems with it and then decided to go to another rom to update some information and when I did a fresh install found that I was having problems I wasn't having before.

Wifi seems to be slow.

Having some fc

Some scrollable Widgets that worked before now dont work.

I'm pretty sure this is the same build I downloaded and installed last time.

Also signal doesnt seem to be as strong.

Should I try another fresh install?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

iamsavedme30

Nov 13, 2010
Columbus
Ok I could have sworn that I saw that some one said that there sms notification wasn't working.

Is there a fix. I use go sms and it's not notifying me.

&roid

Mar 2, 2011
There are updates each week now that we have a couple dedicated devs. Go SMS is having notification issues. I'm using the stock SMS program right now and being sure to not go over 160 per text.

xxxicu812

Nov 27, 2008
Dayton, OH
Anyone else having problems with Google's location service not letting apps (ie. WeatherBug) use mobile networks to determine approximate location?

btw. permissions monitoring is off

misfit0313

Jan 25, 2010
Merrill, WI
Anyone else having problems with Google's location service not letting apps (ie. WeatherBug) use mobile networks to determine approximate location?

btw. permissions monitoring is off

Yes, having same problem. Voice dialer is not working for me either. Thinking it was a problem with the weekly build from MIUI?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Taken from MIUI Facebook page:

Changelog of MIUI 2.5.4
[System]
Optimization to increase efficiency of loading list of installed applications
Fix in some cases when connecting to Wi-Fi, data connections do not become disconnected successfully
Fix some incompatibility problems with Google Maps
[Phone]
Delete T9 Search contacts custom phonetic features in order to solve problems where contact could not be added
[Lockscreen, Status bar and notifications]
Fix problem setting Custom status bar notifications leads to FC error
[Themes]
Fix problems with themes being unable to modify the system font color
[Camera]
Optimization of image sharpness and overall quality / saturation (MI-ONE Only)
[Backup]
Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored
[Browser]
Optimization of the rendering engine model algorithm
[Alarm Clock]
Optimize re-enable alarm stop and start time intervals

Thanks to Mark for English translation

bsloanindy

Oct 25, 2007
Indianapolis
Yes, having same problem. Voice dialer is not working for me either. Thinking it was a problem with the weekly build from MIUI?

I had same problem. With GPS on and locked in GB, I flashed 2.4.20 and then 2.4.27 and its been working fine for me. I posted instructions a few pages back.

Hopefully it wont happen in the next build so you could just check back on Sunday and see if its updated.

Other than the battery doesn't last long... and my gosms notification is wonky, I'm sticking with Miui. :D

Last edited:

misfit0313

Jan 25, 2010
Merrill, WI
I had same problem. With GPS on and locked in GB, I flashed 2.4.20 and then 2.4.27 and its been working fine for me. I posted instructions a few pages back.

Hopefully it wont happen in the next build so you could just check back on Sunday and see if its updated.

Other than the battery doesn't last long... and my gosms notification is wonky, I'm sticking with Miui. :D

I never had a problem getting a gps lock on the the E4GT or the ogEVO. The problem is when GPS is turned off, not being able to get a network location fix.

iamsavedme30

Nov 13, 2010
Columbus
Is there a way to get previous builds.
I don't think I'm getting text messages at all on this build. I have tried several time to get an activation code for my banking app and it never sends.. Nor does it give me any information when I send a short code.

Last edited:

bsloanindy

Oct 25, 2007
Indianapolis
I never had a problem getting a gps lock on the the E4GT or the ogEVO. The problem is when GPS is turned off, not being able to get a network location fix.

My bad... I lumped the two together (GPS and network location).

My network location wasn't working either when I first tried 2.4.27. With gps off web sites, weatherbug, Facebook, etc.., couldn't figure out my location.

But installing 2.4.20 then 2.4.27 seemed to fix it. I've been using it for about 3 days now and it works great. It finds my location almost instantly. I'm on FD26 modem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hevTw.png

Ported by TCP and Jafterdark and Marcusant

Version Updates Weekly

WHAT IS CONFIRMED WORKING
    SMS
    MMS
    WiFi
    Calling
    Mobile data
    Bluetooth
    SD cards
    It boots
    WHAT IS CONFIRMED BROKEN
    Anything broken in CM9
    Display is glitchy
    Some sd glitches

Big Thank's To
    T.C.P. & Jafterdark & Marcusant
    Rlasalle15 & Scott951 for get 4G Wimax Working Thanks
    Countryteazer Thanks For Testing
    Fascinate MIUI Porter (weblexa) - Base ROM
    Fascinate CM Team - Providing CDMA parts
    Epic 4G SGS 1 MIUI team - Providing Most Of The Fixes
    Darkierawr - Providing A Lot Of Fixes
    Scott951 From MIUI.US
    MIUI.US Team
    MIUI China Team
    Sbrissen And Teamhacksung
    AND ANY ONE I FORGOT
    DISCLAIMER
    Flash At Your Own Risk. DO NOT USE AN ICS RECOVERY TO FLASH THIS ROM. It Has Been Known To Cause Bricks. Not Responsible For Damage Done To Your Device
    How To Flash
    1.Odin Back To EL26 stock
    2.Use e4gtauto-sfx.exe And Install BootImg EL26+CWM
    3.Use This To Wipe Data
    4.Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5.Flash Miui Rom MIUI.us_epic4gtouch_2.6.15
    6.Flash This After Flashing The Rom To Get External SD Instead of Having It Be Internal SD This is Update 6/10/12 you need to update it to work
    7.Reboot​

Changelog
    MIUI 2.6.15 Full Changelog Here
    Added 4G Wimax
    Added Low Volume On Google Voice Fix's
    Fixed Phantom Voicemail

Screenshots
    miuiusanim.gif
    should be uploaded sometime tonight, or tomorrow after noon :D

screenshot2012051923320.png

uploading now 2.5.18 4g
    BREAKING NEWS: Just taken from the miiu.us twitter feed “@MIUImods So far just on the nexus s 4g so far. Great work @rlasalle15. Wimax for MIUI is finally here @miuius” -- MIUI.us (@miuius)

and guess whos gonna be device number 2? already in talks with the dude who made it all happen :cool::cool:
    LOL I love how most MIUI roms don't have it. will we see this implemented?

We have spent hours and hours working on making this happen for all of you to enjoy. We plan on releasing this very soon. It will happen when it happens. But its real this time and really works. Just have to fix a couple things and Jafterdark and T.C.P will release it.

Thanks