Requirements:

* Rooted ZTE Blade Q
* Custom Recovery

Instalation:

1) MAKE BACKUP WITH MTK DROID TOOLS!!!
2) Full wipe (Wipe data/factory reset,Format System, Format Data, Format Cache
3) Flash rom
4) Wait about 5 minutes for a first boot
5) Enjoy (or restore backup from 1st step if something is wrong)

Screenshots:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=5524#screenshots

Download:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/?id=5524#downloads

XDA:DevDB Information
MIUI - ZTE Blade Q, ROM for the ZTE Blade

Contributors
todoss, pustinjak

Version Information

Created 2014-08-23
Last Updated 2014-08-23

Attachments

Last edited:

plmng

May 14, 2014
Varna
Excellent job....thank you very much. This ROM is perfect. Only the sound in the headphones is not very strong. But I fixed it easily with Mobileuncle.:)

12 hours later....
Pfuu... Again the camera. Working but... When I press Settings... camera stop working.

Last edited:

todoss

Jun 16, 2013
Belgrade
Excellent job....thank you very much. This ROM is perfect. Only the sound in the headphones is not very strong. But I fixed it easily with Mobileuncle.:)

12 hours later....
Pfuu... Again the camera. Working but... When I press Settings... camera stop working.
This happened to me.Tthe problem was system language. When i change it with Language enabler,camera settings fc,but when is system language setted to English camera settings working again. Maybe you have problem with some application. Try to uninstal (deactivate,turn off....) apps with root permissions one by one to see where is the problem.

Reactions: plmng

plmng

May 14, 2014
Varna
This happened to me.Tthe problem was system language. When i change it with Language enabler,camera settings fc,but when is system language setted to English camera settings working again. Maybe you have problem with some application. Try to uninstal (deactivate,turn off....) apps with root permissions one by one to see where is the problem.
:good: The problem is in morelocale 2. With him i change default language to Bulgarian. When I change default language again to English all with the camera is O.K. :) Thanks so much!!!

plmng

May 14, 2014
Varna
Definitely the camera has a problem. Even where the ROM is installed again.
When the format is 4: 3 back and front camera working properly.
When the format is full screen and I pressed button on the front camera - the camera stops working. And can no longer turn on.
Even if I reboot the phone.

When in the table of applications i search camera app to delete data...
I see that this application is missing.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

16.442 is good enough? Does anybody know antutu score with stock rom?
I think these points are not true. Program recognizes wrong some of the features of the phone. Does not recognize the right processor and screen resolution.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: todoss

todoss

Jun 16, 2013
Belgrade
Definitely the camera has a problem. Even where the ROM is installed again.
When the format is 4: 3 back and front camera working properly.
When the format is full screen and I pressed button on the front camera - the camera stops working. And can no longer turn on.
Even if I reboot the phone.

When in the table of applications i search camera app to delete data...
I see that this application is missing.
Me to! Thank you for reportig,i will try to fix it. You can delete data of Gallery (gallery and camera),but that don't solve problem.

Reactions: plmng