• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Miui V7 ( 5.1.1 ) on OnePlus 2 [11/13/2015]

Search This thread

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
new update link miui v7 :p

new update came. WTH from where to get these links, i am seeing a lot of links. dont know which is the stable and new version. really confused :( also chinese sites make everything more confusing :(
Please somebody who know about updates and are gooa at maintaining make a thread :(
EDIT : Did you update first post Bro. is it new build ??
And make a first post little attractive :p
and thread title say 5.0.2. in update you wrote 5.1.1 . which is correct ??

Last edited:

CadBuRy.VN

Jan 1, 2014
Hanoi
new update came. WTH from where to get these links, i am seeing a lot of links. dont know which is the stable and new version. really confused :( also chinese sites make everything more confusing :(
Please somebody who know about updates and are gooa at maintaining make a thread :(
EDIT : Did you update first post Bro. is it new build ??
And make a first post little attractive :p
and thread title say 5.0.2. in update you wrote 5.1.1 . which is correct ??

i'm sorry , first rom is 5.0.2 , new rom is 5.1.1 ( 5.13.11) , link mega is orginal :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: jjbro007

manups4e

Aug 15, 2010
Torino
6 hours later, I'm sure the devs haven't gotten the sources to make these features work. I suggest you study up before asking a question.

for your information i'm one of the devs that are working con cm 13 for this device.. i know exactly what that means.. i was asking because normally miui is ported with stock sources for all the devices except for xiaomi ones and because of that i was curious.. thanks anyway

ripv2

Sep 22, 2014
Newington, CT
Can some of you guys share your battery life experiences with this port? In my case, Android as a running service, is accounting for over 57% of battery drain. Can others confirm :)

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
whats the solution i tried ak kernel not so great effect ?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

yes i can also confirm that its heating more than usual

I was telling about gapps issue. for you apps downloading from playstore hu.
btw using AK cm kernel will decrease temp to an extend also battery backup increased a little. :)

Top Liked Posts