• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] Miui V7 ( 5.1.1 ) on OnePlus 2 [11/13/2015]

Search This thread

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
So your telling me you have full functionality of Synapse Kernel control? And you don't get the "kernel not supported" error in trying

oopsy i didnot try synapse in miui. i tried kernel aduitor. i wanted the double tap to wake features. and dont use synapse and kernel auditor together. nothing will work then :) .But kernel works awesome. less heat and better backup . Just flask kernel. then install kernel auditor. dont use synapse. you might not get all features configurable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-16-11-11-24_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-16-11-11-24_com.android.settings.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 390

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
Whose idea was it to use CM base? It has no sense at all for our phone O_O

Need base rom for porting a rom bro. we have only CM as a near to stable source. Oxygen is closed source.
And good news all heard i guess. android M is coming soon to oneplus. that means. everything will start working in custom rom with android M . Just wait for 1 more month :)

rascal0pl

Dec 20, 2008
Need base rom for porting a rom bro. we have only CM as a near to stable source. Oxygen is closed source.
And good news all heard i guess. android M is coming soon to oneplus. that means. everything will start working in custom rom with android M . Just wait for 1 more month :)

Samsung has closed source for TW framowork too, but there are MIUI roms with TW base :)

Btw, for 2nd half of your post - laser autofocus too?

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
Samsung has closed source for TW framowork too, but there are MIUI roms with TW base :)

Btw, for 2nd half of your post - laser autofocus too?
about first part i think you dont know much about the TW base i guess. It might be Kitkat. lollipop miui with TW base is impossible for now. it will be possible when miui release patchrom for lollipop
laser focus you dont worry. with reverse enginnering it easy. as i heard present exodus rom support laserfocus but kind of buggy.And making it stable only the issue. both laserfocus and fingerprint reader will take power lik hell if not stable. let hope for the best :)

kutbinahar

Sep 22, 2009
Salmiya
sorry , i'm not dev , Ry09iu is builder ( bbs.zhiyoo.com )

MIUI v7 5.11.13 ( 5.1.1 ) for OP2

Bugs :

FingerPrint scanner wont work.

Laser Auto Focus wont work.

Alert Slider Wont work.

How to Install

Download the MIUI ROM, SuperSU And DU gapps 64 bit
Reboot into TWRP
Wipe data, System ,cache and dalvik. (Backup if you need to come back before wiping).
Unmount every partition in twrp. system,data etc
Flash the MIUI ROM
Flash SuperSU (optional)
Then reboot your phone. The first boot may take up to 15 minutes or more
Then reboot to recovery Flash Gapps wipe Cache (Not dalvik) .Reboot

Link dowload miui v7: https://mega.nz/#!SQpXQK6Q!v1_aqNYmj89wY9ZM_jPnZrdtsWVzd6yPRygt0gu9aIo

Link mirror GG : https://docs.google.com/a/thanhdo.edu.vn/uc?id=0BwxryTxXnpbKX29YeE9UYUZ0WHM&export=download

Link Root : https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1

Link Gapps : https://mega.nz/#!MpZkQRzI!-lX7IYzTRu77zv6Xm_0qirFLRcP_gy5XRsC6epPUWh4

big thanks Jjdevs :highfive:

After a whole day usage of miui i am in love with it. Everything is working all right except the following things which needs to be fixed by dev at priority basis PLEASE :

1) Tap to wake up not working.
2) alert slider not working.
3) Heavy battery drain even on Ak kernel for cm
4) Laser Auto Focus not working.
5) Bluetooth car audio error i think this is from miui rom Bluetooth.apk file which 1000 users of mi4 and redmi are reporting same error is in this rom where you can play music via Bluetooth car audio player but when you call anyone it sounds in your mobile speaker instead of Bluetooth car audio system.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOLVE THIS HEADACHE ITS VERY BASIC FUNCTION OF ANY ROM.

6) Dual simcard is not working at all the second simcard doesn't detect network at all.

7) useless tons of Chinese apps and missing google apps.

8) fingerprint not working.
9) Titanium Backup not working.
10) one hand operation keys need to be changed as its little tough to slide on opo2 capacitive buttons as home button is embedded a bit not flat.

If all the issues listed above is solved really there is no better hardware and software combination out there.

Even i should say oneplus should abandon ugly oxygen os and use the beautiful MIUI

The only reason to buy Opo2 was Miui available.

Lots of love to dev and Opo

littlecaten

Sep 5, 2012
This is a very early build of the MIUI7 for OP2, it has bugs but at least someone is working on it. Looking forward to a more stable build. Thanks OP for posting. Please keep us up to date.

ripv2

Sep 22, 2014
Newington, CT
Changing values such as cpu profiles get activated on boot when applied using Kernel Aduitor and the CM based AK kernel? How has the battery life increased since flashing AK? And performance?

oopsy i didnot try synapse in miui. i tried kernel aduitor. i wanted the double tap to wake features. and dont use synapse and kernel auditor together. nothing will work then :) .But kernel works awesome. less heat and better backup . Just flask kernel. then install kernel auditor. dont use synapse. you might not get all features configurable.

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
Changing values such as cpu profiles get activated on boot when applied using Kernel Aduitor and the CM based AK kernel? How has the battery life increased since flashing AK? And performance?
yes it changes at boot. but dont forget to give kernel auditor autostart in security. and backup will increase a little. if you freeze weather provider more backup. performance is just awesome when compared to hydrogen or oxygen :)

Reactions: ripv2

ripv2

Sep 22, 2014
Newington, CT
yes it changes at boot. but dont forget to give kernel auditor autostart in security. and backup will increase a little. if you freeze weather provider more backup. performance is just awesome when compared to hydrogen or oxygen :)
How many hours of normal use are you getting with kernel and app freeze? Still seeing an extremely high Android service usage?

jjbro007

Aug 6, 2014
Kerala
How many hours of normal use are you getting with kernel and app freeze? Still seeing an extremely high Android service usage?

miui takes time to settle. i have had issues of high drain in the first 2 to 3 days even in xiomi fons. if i get 6 hours in hydrogenos then i get 5 and half sot in miui. just comparison. sometimes get better. and by freeze i mean disable some app which wakesup offen. i use titanium to disable. weather provider all wakesup too often. use waklock detector to find wants eating your battery .

nbajpai9

Sep 29, 2013
for your information i'm one of the devs that are working con cm 13 for this device.. i know exactly what that means.. i was asking because normally miui is ported with stock sources for all the devices except for xiaomi ones and because of that i was curious.. thanks anyway
Lol are you kidding, are you really working on cm 13 ?
Still asking such silly questions..

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts