How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][venus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

Search This thread

Paolo83

Aug 30, 2013
Novara
I don't understand how he could brick using a bat file. I once accidentally disconnected the cable during the flash and normally I used pwr and vol- ran a fastboot.
I dont know! Believe me! two times. i brick two times!! I dont know. Ca be windows 11? the bat file flash some partiton and then got error. i stay on global, i want to pay another time to unlock

xpxrx1

Dec 28, 2021
I dont know! Believe me! two times. i brick two times!! I dont know. Ca be windows 11? the bat file flash some partiton and then got error. i stay on global, i want to pay another time to unlock

I believe you, but I don't understand why ... This method also works on windows 11, tried ...

Hunteres

Nov 4, 2010
Dublin
So i flashed the miui 13...

Went from derpfest to miui...just downloaded and used the script...did full wipe...booted phone...didnt restore....then factory resset from menu and restored all from miui acc and google.

I have not a single.issue yet......

Btw the changes are absolutely none...just number 13 in deacription....

All works...bluetooth..whatsappp....etc.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi 11
So i flashed the miui 13...

Went from derpfest to miui...just downloaded and used the script...did full wipe...booted phone...didnt restore....then factory resset from menu and restored all from miui acc and google.

I have not a single.issue yet......

Btw the changes are absolutely none...just number 13 in deacription....

All works...bluetooth..whatsappp....etc.
Yes I flashed it too and it seems to be working just fine, I clean flashed it first and had the apps not access memory issue, flashed again lastest 12.5 a12 beta and dirty flashed MIUI 13 and it fixed the issue. It does seem smoother or it might me a placebo. The bootanimation is faster tho and I feel less hiccups.

Reactions: Hunteres

Hunteres

Nov 4, 2010
Dublin
Yes I flashed it too and it seems to be working just fine, I clean flashed it first and had the apps not access memory issue, flashed again lastest 12.5 a12 beta and dirty flashed MIUI 13 and it fixed the issue. It does seem smoother or it might me a placebo. The bootanimation is faster tho and I feel less hiccups.
Thats why i flashed...booted....reset and then restored.... No issue whatsever...it feels more fluid indeed... I set the screen to 90hz and i am flying

Reactions: lil_kujo

Paolo83

Aug 30, 2013
Novara
I was not able to sit still and I tried again... now the installation is successful, hurray!
A question: to remove the green icon wich appears in the up left corner when an app requiered a permission?

jpearn

Feb 6, 2005
Newquay, UK
Anyone had issue with running the latest Dolphin nightly 15749 or MMJR2 ? I'm having issue accessing storage and keep getting 'the external storage needs to be available in order to use dolphin'. Tried various things to no avail. It will have something to do with scoped storage but none of the known workarounds are working.

Paolo83

Aug 30, 2013
Novara
I report that vpn not works .
I'm unable to connect to my router (fritzbox) to access from remote to my home network

jpearn

Feb 6, 2005
Newquay, UK
Anyone had issue with running the latest Dolphin nightly 15749 or MMJR2 ? I'm having issue accessing storage and keep getting 'the external storage needs to be available in order to use dolphin'. Tried various things to no avail. It will have something to do with scoped storage but none of the known workarounds are working.
In answer to my own question, I ended up wiping / reflashing MIUI 21.1.13 from January 2021 which has the old partition style. Then jumping with an upgrade to 21.12.29 MIUI 13 and I have none of the storage issues.

Nobody67

Jan 14, 2013
You can root miui 13 stable and miui 13 beta just fine. Just insall magisk canary, patch the boot.img and flash it on fastboot mode .
Thanks, it works flawless 😊

Did anyone manage to make Google Pay with Magisk works on the MIUI13 stable from xiaomi.eu?

I pass saftynet test, I can add my cards but when I open Google pay, it says that the cards are not set up
IMG_20220104_143315.jpg

Last edited:

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Thanks, it works flawless 😊

Did anyone manage to make Google Pay with Magisk works on the MIUI13 stable from xiaomi.eu?

I pass saftynet test, I can add my cards but when I open Google pay, it says that the cards are not set upView attachment 5499637

Magiskhide has been removed from Magisk since the last canary version.
Now you must activate Zygisk in the Magisk settings and active Zygisk on systems Google apps
(use the 3 dot on the front right corner and active both options (system apps & services) :
- Play Store
- (GMS) Google Play Services
- Google Pay

Nobody67

Jan 14, 2013
Magiskhide has been removed from Magisk since the last canary version.
Now you must activate Zygisk in the Magisk settings and active Zygisk on systems Google apps
(use the 3 dot on the front right corner and active both options (system apps & services) :
- Play Store
- (GMS) Google Play Services
- Google Pay
Unfortunately, it's already done 😕

Edit : I just remove one card and the other works, then I was able to add the last one and all of them seems to work!

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_163920.jpg
    IMG_20220104_163920.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Reactions: Pho3nX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for venus is released TWRP is RELEASED

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Update your stock ROM to the latest via updater app first..
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11...

TWRP install via fastboot command
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus

For install ROM, just select in TWRP - Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
    Stupid question but EU network band work as it should ? L1 certificate? What about Google pay?
    all OK..

[Update!] So after 6 days of testing I am satisfied with 12.5 rom and stayed on this rom. But I did had a little adventure which I want to share. After first installation I uninstalled bunch of apps (some to many) and I had some random freezes and few minor bugs. So I tried to download EU stable but all of the files were corrupted on the export (I downloaded around 5 times from 3 different devices and exported with 3 different software's like WinRAR, 7zip and windows) and the result was always the same ending in errors. But non the less I tried to install it and I bricked my device :) first time :) So I tried to install global 12.0.3.0 and bricked my device for the second time :) (follow @PandaKiller instruction how to solve rollback protection if you want to go back from 12.5 to global or some other rom) and so I tried my last option that is to just install the same rom 12.5 which I was already on and that end up successful. I uninstall bunch of apps again but much less this time and the rom is very stable since than (March 6.) and works good. Insignificant battery drain on airplane mode or while the phone is off, around 4 - 6 % which is acceptable. Global rom have google dialer which for me is hideous and I like miui dialer much much more. EU 12.5 is noticeable faster and more responsive.​

Apps that I removed :

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.globalbrowser (MIUI browser)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox (Google)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle (Google Assistant)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle (Google Assistant)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.health (MIUI Health)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.ar.lens (Google Lens)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.email (Mail)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.mms (Messaging)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.payment (Mi Coin)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.videoplayer (Mi Video)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.player (Music)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.notes (Notes)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.huanji (Mi Mover)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.weather2 (Weather)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.personalassistant (MIUI app vault)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.migameservice (Mi Game Service)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.protips (Home Screen Tips)

I updated uninstalled apps on 2 places where I posted it so for other users don't have same problems I had.
    Updated my Xiaomi Mi11 yesterday to EU-rom Stable.
    I've had many doubts about flashing, because so many people here bricked their Mi11's.

Followed all the rules, and..... it worked :)

Some remarks to people who have fear to update:

-my phone is European version, with latest 12.0.9 version on it. Not chinese (as the instrucions tell you). That is no problem for flashing the EU Rom.

-i unlocked bootloader through official Xiami unlock tool

-after unlock, i rebooted phone and set it up again (just quick and dirty). Also check if "OEM Unlock" is still switched on.

-after downloading ROM it was kind of hard to find the "Unblock zip content" in the properties of the zip-file. It's there right after you download the file, but disappears after some seconds, leaving you no option to select that in Windows. Kind of strange.
    I downloaded the file 3 times, third time i was quick enough to be able to tick the box.

-i followed all the rules stated in the start of this topic

-another part where it could have gone wrong: a couple of seconds after starting the update procedure in CMD, you see the screen stopping. Leaving you with the last message: "Successful". I almost wanted to plug out the usb-cable and restart, but then i realized: "this has taken only 20 seconds, it can't be that fast...". But: the screen on my pc didn't show any sign of further progress. So: my hands already became sweaty.... "oh no...another mi11 bricked". But: it worked. After some time the update process continued.
    So the advice here is: Stay Calm And Wait!! It will continue after a minute or so.

-i also got an error message in the end about not being able to create some disk part. But: that was no problem. Mi11 booted, which took around 8 minutes and then it was done.

Happy.