How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][venus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

thegios

Mar 16, 2006
Latina
Apologize for all the spamming, but I thought this would still be useful..
So at the moment I am left with only two issues:
- Security app complaining that Google MEssages is set as default sms app and can read my messages (duh"
- WORK profile
I sorted out also WORK profile, well sort of...

It seems that I had enabled the DUAl APPS account. I have delted the DUAl APPS account and now when I share or in Photos I do not see anymore the PROFILE/WORK tab. Thing is taht I still do not see a way to enable WORK profile.

So questions are:
1. How do I enable a WORK profile?
2. Why if I enable DUAl APPS the PERSONAL/WORk tab apperas?

thegios

Mar 16, 2006
Latina
no way... wifi broken for some reason: I restart the phone, wifi works, screen goes off, turn on phone, wifi signal at max strength bu mo connection

2parks

Mar 25, 2018
Just unlocked my bootloader and installed the most recent weekly. So far so good, except for AOD crashes when I try to add my own profile/pic. OK google is not working when the screen is off/locked. Cellular signal seems to be weaker than when on the stock china rom, but I havent ventued outside yet to really try it as its always weak in my basement, with the china rom id get 1 bar but with this rom none. I am loving this version and thank-you very much to the developers. I'm sure the bugs will get fixed in upcoming updates.

update: After a day of use at work everything works great, aod now works to add profile, good cellular connection, google pay works. Still cant get ok google to work with screen off but besides that its perfect. Awesme rom thanks @ingbrzy and xiaomi.eu team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Be6i4

pittrich

Nov 13, 2009
Berlin
Hi Guys.
Now I want to give my experience with Fastboot ROM to the best.
After I was finally able to successfully unlock my bootloader yesterday, I immediately successfully flashed the first build. Immediately afterwards I pushed the current build afterwards using an update script. All in all, it took about 15 minutes. After that I set up the ROM. After one or two restarts, the initial lags were gone. The only thing I can't manage is unlocking via Bluetooth with my Mi Watch. It worked perfectly under the original China ROM. I hope the devs manage to bake the appropriate bluetooth protocol into the ROM.
Today I still successfully rooted. The safetynet check was successfully completed after a restart. I'll check whether Google Pay works the next time I shop. In any case, my Targobank app works.
So far, apart from the incorrectly displayed Google search bar and the impossibility of adding an unlocking device, I couldn't find any errors.
Now all that's missing is TWRP.
Thanks to the devs for their hard work.

Edit: Google Pay works 👍🏼

hewlett2008

Nov 27, 2010
Karlsruhe
Hi Guys.
Now I want to give my experience with Fastboot ROM to the best.
After I was finally able to successfully unlock my bootloader yesterday, I immediately successfully flashed the first build. Immediately afterwards I pushed the current build afterwards using an update script. All in all, it took about 15 minutes. After that I set up the ROM. After one or two restarts, the initial lags were gone. The only thing I can't manage is unlocking via Bluetooth with my Mi Watch. It worked perfectly under the original China ROM. I hope the devs manage to bake the appropriate bluetooth protocol into the ROM.
Today I still successfully rooted. The safetynet check was successfully completed after a restart. I'll check whether Google Pay works the next time I shop. In any case, my Targobank app works.
So far, apart from the incorrectly displayed Google search bar and the impossibility of adding an unlocking device, I couldn't find any errors.
Now all that's missing is TWRP.
Thanks to the devs for their hard work.

Edit: Google Pay works 👍🏼
How did you root the device?

RexXxuS

Feb 15, 2011
Hey guys,
after 168 hours waiting, I finally unlocked my Xiaomi Mi 11 yesterday.
I then precisely followed the steps and after running
For Windows OS ./ windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
the process got stuck at "sending modem_ab images"...
Nothing, I waited for 30 minutes but nothing happened.
Well, I closed it and tried again without recognizing the phone at all now.
I tried to reboot my phone into fastboot but you guess it: it is bricked now.

Anyone have a magic trick how I can unbrick my phone now?
It is not even booting into fastboot anymore. It is completely black, nothing.

Last edited:

feng.zh.cfo

Feb 12, 2015
Hey guys,
after 168 hours waiting, I finally unlocked my Xiaomi Mi 11 yesterday.
I then precisely followed the steps and after running

the process got stuck at "sending modem_ab images"...
Nothing, I waited for 30 minutes but nothing happened.
Well, I closed it and tried again without recognizing the phone at all now.
I tried to reboot my phone into fastboot but you guess it: it is bricked now.

Anyone have a magic trick how I can unbrick my phone now?
It is not even booting into fastboot anymore. It is completely black, nothing.
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
first install run this.

RexXxuS

Feb 15, 2011
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
first install run this.
Thanks mate, sorry, I meant that one. I did run the first install one and it got stuck at sending modem_ab images.
Right now, I'm quite lost :( I connect the phone to the PC and absolutely nothing happens. The phone itself also does not give any life signs.

RexXxuS

Feb 15, 2011
Update:
there is only ONE remaining life sign available, when I connect my Mi 11 with my PC, there is coming up this driver device:
1611826106547.png

It's my last hope but so far adb isn't liking it anyways
1611826144080.png