Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
when will the xiaomi.eu miui 14 version be available for the mi 11
There should be Weekly 22.12.19/21, Fastboot version, read the post #1:

captain2k20

Oct 22, 2016
Xiaomi 13 Pro
There should be Weekly 22.12.19/21, Fastboot version, read the post #1:
a stable version and scheduled for when?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
a stable version and scheduled for when?
Ask Xiaomi and Xiaomi.eu

Actually, did you look to their Forum I gave you the link - you will see they say Don't ask when they would release

Hence watch their Forum, find the thread for Stable MIUI 14, and you will immediately know when they release

Nobody else can give you ETA or so

Last edited:

antony991

Hi, I need help. I wanted to install the xiaomi.eu on my MI 11. I followed the procedure to install it via TWRP. Once the recovery was installed, I formatted the data as per the guide, I mounted the archive to pass the xiaomi.eu zip file to the device, but the pc does not copy the new rom to the device. How can I fix?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hi, I need help. I wanted to install the xiaomi.eu on my MI 11. I followed the procedure to install it via TWRP. Once the recovery was installed, I formatted the data as per the guide, I mounted the archive to pass the xiaomi.eu zip file to the device, but the pc does not copy the new rom to the device. How can I fix?
Better:
-transfer by MTP or download in Android
-reboot to TWRP
-flash
-then Format Data
-reboot to Android

Then you have no problem with copying the zip

And it doesn't matter if you first flash then format, since flashing does not flash to Data

And it's only important to format Data before rebooting to Android

--

But now you can try sideloading in TWRP

olojotob

May 3, 2015
Hi please I need help, I am currently on a evolution x asop rom, and I want to install a EU rom as I am tired of the current rom. Can I use the miui14 fastboot rom and install directly on my asop rom or what's the alternative please I don't want to brick my device

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 900
When will the eu version of miui 14 come because it is available in global version I am waiting for the .eu
It's been out for awhile. You can even flash it either with twrp or orange fox for a13. Stable probably won't come anytime soon but the dev version works fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-20-22-19-39-657_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-20-22-19-39-657_com.android.settings.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 85

blazion56

Jan 11, 2020
Just follow the instruction. In which step did you have trouble ?
I followed the instructions perfectly several times for the past 2 days. I finally got it working an hour ago by downgrading to the very first global rom booting the early edition of twrp and then flashing the rom. Storage wouldn't mount initially so I formatted data and rebooted to recovery again. And then reinstalled the rom and it worked. All that just for miui 14😂

Reactions: Didit_Anshari

Lagostas

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hello guys,

My mi 11 have the xiaomi.eu Miui 13 22.9.14 Beta and i want to install the miui 14 - WEEKLY 23.1.9.

What is the step's i have to do?

I only need to do only the factory reset? (wipe data.cache and dalvik)

Or i need to do the wipe of the internal storage and the format data?

I have the TWRP 3.6.12Mi11_v6.3_A12

Thanks for the help.

Best regards

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for venus is released TWRP is RELEASED

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Update your stock ROM to the latest via updater app first..
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11...

TWRP install via fastboot command
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus

For install ROM, just select in TWRP - Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
    Stupid question but EU network band work as it should ? L1 certificate? What about Google pay?
    all OK..

[Update!] So after 6 days of testing I am satisfied with 12.5 rom and stayed on this rom. But I did had a little adventure which I want to share. After first installation I uninstalled bunch of apps (some to many) and I had some random freezes and few minor bugs. So I tried to download EU stable but all of the files were corrupted on the export (I downloaded around 5 times from 3 different devices and exported with 3 different software's like WinRAR, 7zip and windows) and the result was always the same ending in errors. But non the less I tried to install it and I bricked my device :) first time :) So I tried to install global 12.0.3.0 and bricked my device for the second time :) (follow @PandaKiller instruction how to solve rollback protection if you want to go back from 12.5 to global or some other rom) and so I tried my last option that is to just install the same rom 12.5 which I was already on and that end up successful. I uninstall bunch of apps again but much less this time and the rom is very stable since than (March 6.) and works good. Insignificant battery drain on airplane mode or while the phone is off, around 4 - 6 % which is acceptable. Global rom have google dialer which for me is hideous and I like miui dialer much much more. EU 12.5 is noticeable faster and more responsive.​

Apps that I removed :

pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.globalbrowser (MIUI browser)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox (Google)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.xgoogle (Google Assistant)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle (Google Assistant)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.health (MIUI Health)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.ar.lens (Google Lens)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.email (Mail)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.mms (Messaging)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.payment (Mi Coin)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.videoplayer (Mi Video)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.player (Music)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.notes (Notes)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.huanji (Mi Mover)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.weather2 (Weather)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.personalassistant (MIUI app vault)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.migameservice (Mi Game Service)
    pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.protips (Home Screen Tips)

I updated uninstalled apps on 2 places where I posted it so for other users don't have same problems I had.
    Updated my Xiaomi Mi11 yesterday to EU-rom Stable.
    I've had many doubts about flashing, because so many people here bricked their Mi11's.

Followed all the rules, and..... it worked :)

Some remarks to people who have fear to update:

-my phone is European version, with latest 12.0.9 version on it. Not chinese (as the instrucions tell you). That is no problem for flashing the EU Rom.

-i unlocked bootloader through official Xiami unlock tool

-after unlock, i rebooted phone and set it up again (just quick and dirty). Also check if "OEM Unlock" is still switched on.

-after downloading ROM it was kind of hard to find the "Unblock zip content" in the properties of the zip-file. It's there right after you download the file, but disappears after some seconds, leaving you no option to select that in Windows. Kind of strange.
    I downloaded the file 3 times, third time i was quick enough to be able to tick the box.

-i followed all the rules stated in the start of this topic

-another part where it could have gone wrong: a couple of seconds after starting the update procedure in CMD, you see the screen stopping. Leaving you with the last message: "Successful". I almost wanted to plug out the usb-cable and restart, but then i realized: "this has taken only 20 seconds, it can't be that fast...". But: the screen on my pc didn't show any sign of further progress. So: my hands already became sweaty.... "oh no...another mi11 bricked". But: it worked. After some time the update process continued.
    So the advice here is: Stay Calm And Wait!! It will continue after a minute or so.

-i also got an error message in the end about not being able to create some disk part. But: that was no problem. Mi11 booted, which took around 8 minutes and then it was done.

Happy.