• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][MIUI Weekly] EliteROM-21.7.21-A11-Miui12.6 for POCO X3 Pro

Search This thread

abood.mhd

Feb 18, 2015
This rom never Disappoint me! , the new update is amazing,so smooth and fast, it's even better than the original or any other miui custom roms! Thank you so much, but I only miss one thing is the weather app, is there any way to have it? 😊
Edit: I downloaded the original weather app from play store

• Love
Reactions: HassanMirza01

hfmls

Aug 12, 2009
Vila Nova de Famalicão
ok, so i installed magisk and adaway, what is the best kernel profile manager i can use? even if it is paid.

i would like for example for cpu to go as low as it can while for example screen locked. it saves a lot of juice.

xianpu11

Apr 16, 2021
so with this rom, i do this.
flash the miui stock rom 12.0.6.0 first
then flash this rom
have the red errors just like the one posted before, ok
when i click the reboot system, twrp displays that there is no OS installed. so i aborted the reboot system.

is this correct?

btw, i installed pixelplus, didnt like it, so i reflash cr droid, didnt like it either because there is no dual apps option, i try this
but when i flash this rom, without clicking the "format", when i reboot the system it displays "No OS" so i aborted it. and revert back to miui rom for now.

so with this rom, i do this.
flash the miui stock rom 12.0.6.0 first
then flash this rom
have the red errors just like the one posted before, ok
when i click the reboot system, twrp displays that there is no OS installed. so i aborted the reboot system.

is this correct?

btw, i installed pixelplus, didnt like it, so i reflash cr droid, didnt like it either because there is no dual apps option, i try this
but when i flash this rom, without clicking the "format", when i reboot the system it displays "No OS" so i aborted it. and revert back to miui rom for now.
u can still reboot into it even there is "No OS installed" warning displayed
yea kinda annoying but its not a problem

xianpu11

Apr 16, 2021
i think u need to format data according to the instructions
and take a note, u will lost ur internal storage data if u do format data
it's ok. i have backup in pc. it's just that I'm slightly scared of this rom because of the 3 or 4 red errors and then a " no OS" after flashing and about to reboot, i have similar experience before and the unit is bricked (xperia and xiaomi)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fVQHaqp.jpg

Elite Rom Project
    For POCO X3 Pro

To Get Elite ROM Plus,
    Join Telegram group for more Info...@EliteDevelopmentforMi

/* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm
    * App failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns
    * about features included in this ROM before flashing it,
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you
    * point finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.*/

DESCRIPTION:
    Hey fellas..... its MIRZA from Pakistan :)
    As you all know Elite ROM from EMUI & MIUI times, Now making its way to MIUI Devices...

The Elite ROM has these advanced features,,,
    Features/Changes:

- Base updated to China beta 21.7.21 Weekly rom.
    - R/W system
    - Permissive build for now
    - Deodexed ROM.
    - QS toggles coloring options are available now. change toggles on/off colors as you wish on old notification shade.
    - Mute notifications if screen is on option.
    - Disable global dark mode for all apps at once choice
    - Choice of selection for number of toggles in Old minimized shade notification bar.
    - Choice of selection for number of toggles in Old expanded shade notification bar.
    - Choice of selection for number of rows in Old shade notification bar.
    - Ability to Install system apk downloaded from third-party sources.
    - Totally Debloated, No useless crap there. Super wallpapers removed, install apks if you need.
    - No magisk preinstalled.
    - MIUI pkg installer instead of Google,
    - Mi Dialer and Messages app.
    - Preferred Network Types selection. choose from various options not present in normal roms.
    - Colored notifications: Chats, sender, summary, title and many more coloring on user's choice
    - Disabled annoying low battery notification
    - Dynamic Number of Notification Icons, you can select instantly how many icons to show in statusbar.
    - Lockscreen Notifications will show always if unread.
    - Signature verification disabled in totally. Install lower versions, different signature apps possible.
    - Gorgeous charging flow animation with customizations now
    - New type of charging animation on glow option.
    - System apps will be updated to latest versions
    - Magisk-v23 patched provided for root,
    - Amoled Colors module, need kernel support.
    - Encryption disabled

Above changelog doesn't contain Xiaomi/Xiaomi.eu rom's Changelog, its included in roms and can be found on their web!

Installation Instructions:
    - Make sure you are decrypted. EU/MiuiMix and other roms use encrypted data. Format if you coming from other roms.
    - Flash Rom zip with latest recovery!
    - Once rom boots, open Elite Settings and open each menu one by one to fix some coloring stuff in statusbar etc.
    - Thats it, enjoy the smoothness of rom ;)

This took Countless hours to be built,,, you all know that.......

If you are Enjoying OR Liking my work, Support with Donation :) :D

Kernel Source: https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Kernel_OpenSource

Hit Thanks and Support me if you Like and get help from this thread...Thank you...

Take Permission before sharing links or copying to other Forums....

If something is not working and you need support from me, then upload recovery.log/matlog of your problem,,, i wont considered your problem as a real problem without log,,, because others saying this as working!!

For staying Up to date with Project & New features, join Elite ROM Telegram group.

Contributors:
    @HassanMirza01 for doing all this :D :)
    @topjohnwu for the Magisk
    MiRoom & Xiaomi.eu for their work

ROM OS Version: MIUI 21.7.21 Weekly
    ROM Kernel: Stock Modified
    ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader Unlocked / Ofox/TWRP
    Based On: MIUI China Beta

Version Information:
    Created on: 2021-05-01

Last Updated on: 2021-08-01
    Download Links:
    Elite ROMs:
    EliteRom Downloads for Poco X3 Pro

All my ROMs are available on my Blog,,, My Blog

Press Thanks and donate if you like it :)
    SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM HERE. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND MAKE YOUR ROM SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN COMPLAIN ALSO. ILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO SO IF THATS HAPPEN.

no worries man, no need of getting hyper, these are guys who just make xda account to misguide users like that.
    Sorry if I don't understand what your mine, but if I format then the rom will also be deleted.

do like this then, put rom in sdcard or otg, or format and reboot recovery, then data will be available, dont boot rom after format, copy rom to internal nd flash
    simple.
    worst work for x3 pro performance decreased 50% Not Acceptable
    SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM HERE. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND MAKE YOUR ROM SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN COMPLAIN ALSO. ILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO DO SO IF THATS HAPPEN.