How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][zeus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 12 Pro

Search This thread

liorderei

Apr 14, 2011
OnePlus 8
As I found out today yes it does, but regardless of the room you still need to run the safety net attestation.
Thank you for the answer, I never had to use pay on my device but time changes :).

what do you mean by regardless of the room?

Does it mean that at some point pay will stop working and we'll have to wait for a new fix for that?

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Thank you for the answer, I never had to use pay on my device but time changes :).

what do you mean by regardless of the room?

Does it mean that at some point pay will stop working and we'll have to wait for a new fix for that?
Sorry I meant ROM not room, it was autospell.

What I'm saying if you root your phone or even unlock the bootloader, the device mightn't pass the safe certification. So in that case you just need to run the safety attestation module, which was updated a few days ago and all your banking apps will work Inc G Pay.

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Anybody switch to this rom recently from global EU, worth the switch?
I did. Original ROM was Global and I changed to Xiaomi EU. Some nice improvements, dialer is a lot better, Inc call recorder option, it's just a cleaner version, debloated, nicer font,etc And someone correct if I'm wrong but Xiaomi EU ROM is based of a Chinese ROM as it has a few others things that global don't have

trinadhchinna7

Hi, I am still on 13.0.36.0. May I know how can I update to the latest version?
As I know the latest is a recovery zip and not fastboot rom anymore.
if u have already flashed recovery then just reboot to recovery and then install the zip
if u haven't flashed recovery yet then first flash recovery then install the update, You can find the recovery here

trinadhchinna7

updated to 13.0.37.0

ROOTING:
After extracting boot file from the latest ROM zip file patched it in magisk app then booted into magisk patched boot file and did a direct install then rebooted again

ISSUES I Faced:
Root, safety net, lsposed everything is working normally for me
when I tried to freeze an app with ice box device rebooted once, only once though this is not happening again,
Security patch level is now August 1st, google play security update went back to last year for me, had to update it again,
Repainter glitched after first reboot but now it works fine

Reactions: RickyGoldsmith

RickyGoldsmith

Oct 24, 2010
www.researchut.com
Xiaomi 12 Pro
The latest ROM is recovery zip it's just that the table in the xiaomi eu forum hasn't been updated yet
Indeed. I didn't pay attention when downloading. Thanks for enlightening on that.

Is Recovery ROM flashing stable ? Does the zeus device have a proper TWRP (or similar) recovery ? If I flash build .37, do you have to do a clean install ?

I wish I could ask these questions on the Xiaomi.EU forum. But for reasons I don't understand, my account is not allowed to post there, as their software mis-categorizes it as spam message.

aleksgiab

Special...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-05-14-14-01-673_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-05-14-14-01-673_com.android.settings.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 57

ZeetA50

Jun 6, 2019
why did you stop posting fastboot roms when the twrp recovery for xiaomi 12 pro is still not that stable, please post fastboot roms. some people realy look after it . Please please please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12 Pro

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC (WinRAR is recommended)
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
    Thanks. After updating Google play services it worked. I'm currently using the 13.0.30 version. There's an update available for the 13.0.36.

It's my first time using the EU, can I just accept and update through the phone updater?
    No,you can't it is a fastboot zip(like the one you have now),just download it and execute the update script in fastboot mode.
    (remove lock screen security before updating).
    Next release for Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro is going to be recovery ROM.
    https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/post-664305

TWRP
    Hi, sorry for 1 more question. May I know how can i update my global rom if I already rooted it and there is a new OTA update?

Hi

When moving from China ROM to Global ROM, you cannot do it via OTA. Look for full Global ROM for fastboot. This ROM has installer inside. Unpack everything and you will see inside the folder Batch files for relevant platform to run update.

Reboot your phone in to fastboot mode (google it if you don't know how to)

For the first time, you have to choose batch file which says "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat". Please note that you will loose all data.

When you have future updates you can choose the batch file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"

Hope it helps. See screenshot attached for more info.