How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][zeus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 12 Pro

Search This thread

NOSS8

why did you stop posting fastboot roms when the twrp recovery for xiaomi 12 pro is still not that stable, please post fastboot roms. some people realy look after it . Please please please.
Xiaomi EU rom had always provided installable roms with TWRP but until a TWRP is functional with Android 12 they have provided Fastboot roms.
Advantage of TWRP:
No pc necessary, no cable, 2 possible problems during the flash. That's all.

Reactions: trinadhchinna7

Evo400

May 19, 2022
and main advantage - updates via OTA..
If TWRP wont be able to decrypt future updates, this will resort going back to fastboot anyways..

Its a nightmare for me to even install TWRP on my 12 Pro. All im getting a black screen, and so many devices messed up with TWRP A and B partions, this is more hassle then worth.

NOSS8

If TWRP wont be able to decrypt future updates, this will resort going back to fastboot anyways..

Its a nightmare for me to even install TWRP on my 12 Pro. All im getting a black screen, and so many devices messed up with TWRP A and B partions, this is more hassle then worth.
The updates are to date with the TWRP and will remain so, the fastboot zip was an interim method, until there is a Twrp running Android 12.
For installation there is no need to worry about partitions A or B.
Or install by OTA.

Last edited:
Reactions: trinadhchinna7

trinadhchinna7

u just need to boot into twrp .img file then go to advance options and use install current recovery option that's it why mess up with a b partitions when u have easy method???

Reactions: ttistvn

aleksgiab

Why??????

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-10-20-32-20.png
    Screenshot_2022-09-10-20-32-20.png
    491.1 KB · Views: 28

Top Liked Posts