How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][zeus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 12 Pro

Search This thread

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Hi,

Is anyone experience any issue with the latest 13.0.41 EU firmware?
Since i updated my 12 pro my GPS is consistently loosing signal, the phone is occasionally unresponsive, screen is freezing and I need to reset it aleast a few times per day. Nothing else was changed since and no new software nor apps was installed.
Also can we downgrade to a previous versions as easy or there is anti rollback codes with Xiaomi EU software?
Thanks 👍

Screenshot_2022-11-03-06-56-24-020_lockscreen.jpg

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi,

Is anyone experience any issue with the latest 13.0.41 EU firmware?
Since i updated my 12 pro my GPS is consistently loosing signal, the phone is occasionally unresponsive, screen is freezing and I need to reset it aleast a few times per day. Nothing else was changed since and no new software nor apps was installed.
Also can we downgrade to a previous versions as easy or there is anti rollback codes with Xiaomi EU software?
Thanks 👍
I don't have this problem.
No ARB but you will need to format the data.

RickyGoldsmith

Oct 24, 2010
www.researchut.com
Xiaomi 12 Pro
hi I am facing an issue in Xiaomi.eu forum when ever I try to register it says my account has been rejected, I am sending the screenshot please check it,View attachment 5743655

am I doing something wrong

I must say I feel happy to see this post. I have had the very same problem, for years, with my account there. There's no logical way to reach out to the admins there, so now I've given up on contributing to that portal. I do appreciate the work MIUI.eu project does and wished I could give back in the form of contributing my time to the forum

Reactions: K4nj
I must say I feel happy to see this post. I have had the very same problem, for years, with my account there. There's no logical way to reach out to the admins there, so now I've given up on contributing to that portal. I do appreciate the work MIUI.eu project does and wished I could give back in the form of contributing my time to the forum
It just says you can't register, maybe try a vpn? might be a case where your IP has a high fraud score

Reactions: RickyGoldsmith

Evo400

May 19, 2022
I don't have this problem.
No ARB but you will need to format the data.

Do you have any issues with your battery charging? Also noticed that my phone is no longer charging at full power or 120W or even 55W Xiaomi charger. I noticed they added boosted charging option in this update and it was ticked off but regardless it doesn't do anything..
My phone is just ruined after this update.. If its working dont fix it. Feel like an apple device now😂

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Do you have any issues with your battery charging? Also noticed that my phone is no longer charging at full power or 120W or even 55W Xiaomi charger. I noticed they added boosted charging option in this update and it was ticked off but regardless it doesn't do anything..
My phone is just ruined after this update.. If its working dont fix it. Feel like an apple device now😂
I use a 25w charger only without any particular problem.
Try resetting the phone.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Try to flash a global stock rom with Miflash then check if the problem is present.
This could be a hardware or charger/cable problem.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/
Hi,just incase anyone is interested about the battery feature and not charging at full power.

With the last update Xiaomi has massively throttled the battery charge output that is directly proportional to a battery temperature.

The phone will charge full power if battery temp is less then 35c.
If temp is above 35c throttling will start immediately and the power is reduced to less then 20W. Or max 2A of power supply

Before this setting was not there, at least I didn't notice as I tried with old firmware and the phone was charging at full power even at 40c

35C Is indeed a very low threshold.

pipa1989

Apr 24, 2017
In the end I managed to install the xiaomu.eu although I have to say that the sound is worse than the global ones. It is quite noticeable, surely you can solve it in future versions. Otherwise it goes very well.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
In the end I managed to install the xiaomu.eu although I have to say that the sound is worse than the global ones. It is quite noticeable, surely you can solve it in future versions. Otherwise it goes very well.
I find it to be quite the opposite.
What sound speaker, headphones, earphones?
There are many options for sound, dolby atmos, preset, equalizer.

Top Liked Posts