How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][zeus] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 12 Pro

Search This thread

murakh

Dec 5, 2008
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Redmi K20 Pro
referencing an uninformative /unhelpful response from an xiaomi.eu "dev" does not really help anyone.
It would have been more helpful to just state there is none available, and then reference the post for those who want to confirm it.
(re-Edited to correct the original meaning, after the mod edit made it unclear that the referenced link did not contain any useful information.)

Last edited:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

sotis1

Jun 25, 2022
Does this rom support 4G band 20 (800mhz) if installed to global phone? China version doesn't have this band while global does.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Alright thanks.

I take it as yes if supported band frequencies are ROM independent. I have global version and B20 works fine on stock ROM, so I guess B20 would work on this too.
You will have the same bands as with a stock rom, neither more nor less.
If you flash a Chinese rom on a global version phone you will have all the bands, the opposite not...

Reactions: sotis1

RickyGoldsmith

Oct 24, 2010
www.researchut.com
Xiaomi 12 Pro
What impressions do people have of the Camera on the Xiaomi 12 Pro ?

I have bought the device with hopes for good photography needs for the next 2 years at least. So far, the results from the camera have been average, in my personal opinion.

I'd be curious to know what other people with the device think.

trinadhchinna7

What impressions do people have of the Camera on the Xiaomi 12 Pro ?

I have bought the device with hopes for good photography needs for the next 2 years at least. So far, the results from the camera have been average, in my personal opinion.

I'd be curious to know what other people with the device think

hi
I used to use OnePlus 9 pro it has great cameras after shifting to Xiaomi I have noticed these cameras are not as good as OnePlus and this wide angle camera is not so wide at just around 115 degrees, but they are not bad either using custom GCAM builds or the latest leaked leica MIUI cam app have made pictures much better, try them once, all in all I won't recommend this device to anyone who need a camera centric smartphone, it's display and performance are phenomenal though.

Reactions: RickyGoldsmith

dashcsn

Feb 6, 2011
Japan
I'm facing an issue that Google Chrome doesn't install from the play store. I'm having to use the beta one.
When I click install it simply blinks the install button, and nothing happens. All other app are alright, except chrome.

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I'm facing an issue that Google Chrome doesn't install from the play store. I'm having to use the beta one.
When I click install it simply blinks the install button, and nothing happens. All other app are alright, except chrome.
Xiaomi EU rom version 13.0.36
I don't have this problem, try settings/security status/system update google play.

dashcsn

Feb 6, 2011
Japan
Xiaomi EU rom version 13.0.36
I don't have this problem, try settings/security status/system update google play.
Thanks. After updating Google play services it worked. I'm currently using the 13.0.30 version. There's an update available for the 13.0.36.

It's my first time using the EU, can I just accept and update through the phone updater?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thanks. After updating Google play services it worked. I'm currently using the 13.0.30 version. There's an update available for the 13.0.36.

It's my first time using the EU, can I just accept and update through the phone updater?
No,you can't it is a fastboot zip(like the one you have now),just download it and execute the update script in fastboot mode.
(remove lock screen security before updating).

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Guys I got a new 12 Pro Global but I want to root it and also flash it with Xiaomi EU stable.

Is the procedure for rooting the same as any other firmware? patch the EU boot file in magisk and then just flash via fastboot? thanks

theincognito

Feb 26, 2015
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Guys I got a new 12 Pro Global but I want to root it and also flash it with Xiaomi EU stable.

Is the procedure for rooting the same as any other firmware? patch the EU boot file in magisk and then just flash via fastboot? thanks

Yes, but safer to do this: After patching the boot file via magisk, instead of flashing it via fastboot, boot the patched file via fastboot. Then, install Magisk via the Magisk app, while booted into the system with that patched image. Less chances of anything wrong happening. :D

Reactions: donmarkoni

Evo400

May 19, 2022
Xiaomi 12 Pro flashed with latest stable xiaomi EU rom and then patched and rooted with Magisk.
Working like a dream. Quite a bit of difference then Global rom. Lets see who it fairs now. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12 Pro

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
    - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
    D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC (WinRAR is recommended)
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via original USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable
    - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
    Update:)
    xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv13/

No,you can't it is a fastboot zip(like the one you have now),just download it and execute the update script in fastboot mode.
    (remove lock screen security before updating).
    Hi, sorry for 1 more question. May I know how can i update my global rom if I already rooted it and there is a new OTA update?

Hi

When moving from China ROM to Global ROM, you cannot do it via OTA. Look for full Global ROM for fastboot. This ROM has installer inside. Unpack everything and you will see inside the folder Batch files for relevant platform to run update.

Reboot your phone in to fastboot mode (google it if you don't know how to)

For the first time, you have to choose batch file which says "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat". Please note that you will loose all data.

When you have future updates you can choose the batch file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"

Hope it helps. See screenshot attached for more info.