• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

【ROM】【MIUI6】【4.4.2】MIUI6 FOR LG D855/D851/D852/F400SKL/LS990/VS985/D850【multilingual】

Search This thread

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
Well I tried this rom again. Wiped everything, flashed rom went back to twrp, flashed 12b bootstack. Booted rom it found Verizon network but would not connect to data. Nevermind I fixed it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Well I tried this rom again. Wiped everything, flashed rom went back to twrp, flashed 12b bootstack. Booted rom it found Verizon network but would not connect to data. Nevermind I fixed it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA-Developers mobile app
Sharing the fix would be a good thing for other users who might experience the same thing.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Reactions: rippedwarrior69

shiva_rawlley

Jan 11, 2014
The latest update seems to be ok for the moment, that battery drain (I suspect RIL) was resolved, but I don't know what is going on with their servers:
It took 11 hours to download the rom on the phone! Google play services error reappeared again!

Google Play service can be fixed you actually need to download google play service from a third party website because when you update google play service from playstore it actually changes the end numbers of the app build so for example for lg D852 it is 038 that works perfectly fine on it.

You can better understand from here.

apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/

Just add http and www infront of the link above

qqrq

Nov 17, 2007
Is Nfc and double tap to sleep/ wake working on this rom ?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

qqrq

Nov 17, 2007
Im on Fulmics now. If i wan't to install miui i have to first flash kk modem (RADIO_D855_10O_Step-han) ?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D855 przy użyciu Tapatalka

qqrq

Nov 17, 2007
Previous i use Miui on Z1 and i have problems with battery drain nfc and Fb Messenger. How is Miui in daily use on LG G3 ?

OK. I Just installed Mini on my G3. For now is ok. I have 2 question.
How can I disable this ugly round floating Back button? OK i count solution.
How to make Mini gallery to displaying my Pictures from SD Card?

Last edited:

rippedwarrior69

Nov 2, 2009
Seems that the only way to update miui to android 5.1 or 6.0 is if the patch ROM gets updated to support those versions. But that to my knowledge will not happen. Unless a dev knows how. Unless that happens where stuck with 4.4

Sent from my LG-VS985 using XDA-Developers mobile app

noidz

Mar 22, 2009
Miui 8 will come after 1st june the version beta and 16 june for version developper for public. I think we will have patchrom after 16 june. I hope just it will MM

Reactions: rippedwarrior69

TrinyTi

May 29, 2016
friends i need help, I'm suffering from a bug or error in miui 7, the knock on to turn on the screen with 2 rings does not work and also noticed that exactly after 15 seconds with the screen turned off does not, before that it works Normal since I enabled the settings already reinstalled the rom with all wipes and wipes cache and nothing.
With cell recharging works perfectly if someone can give me a help I would be immensely grateful because I enjoyed the rom, excellent battery fluid.
I'm with miui version 6.5.23, LG G3 D855 (sorry my bad english)

Top Liked Posts