[ROM] MIUI8 7.3.17 MultiLanguage With Magisk

Search This thread

Tweakforce_LG

May 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The only way I'd use this rom is if someone modded it to remove Chinese apps and spyware. The last MIUI room I tried deleted my EFS folder and rendered my phone useless so I had to replace the motherboard. Lucky I had a spare one. This rom is great but I'm weary of installing it on my main phone. I have a 2nd S4 with a broken I'm number I could test it on but the screen is absolutely smashed. So would require a screen. Doesn't have to be a new screen or not cracked, just display stuff.

badboyblue

Mar 25, 2012
add this line to buildpropt:

ro.product.device=jfltexx
ro.product.mod_device=jfltexx_global

The rom is china rom, if you add this line, it will change to global rom and only free theme can be downloaded.
I think he wants to ask if is there any method that he can download and apply paid theme for free from the Miui market.
In Miui 7 we use WSM tools, but it doesn't work on Miui 8

AsnNasser

Nov 17, 2016
Dearborn
Not working

Capture.JPG

Jun 6, 2015
We are talking about the new version that he was talking about. Don't be noob and read!

The newer version is only for donators the the original rom creator. Go to the original chinese thread and translate the website. You will see. And unless someone will pay and release the newer version for us (which i highly doubt) we are stuck with the current one. deal with it

Tweakforce_LG

May 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
The newer version is only for donators the the original rom creator. Go to the original chinese thread and translate the website. You will see. And unless someone will pay and release the newer version for us (which i highly doubt) we are stuck with the current one. deal with it
Is the new one nougat. If not then there is nothing wrong with using the current one. But I find it strange that only donators get it. Usually developers do it out of good, and donations are helpful.

Jun 6, 2015
Is the new one nougat. If not then there is nothing wrong with using the current one. But I find it strange that only donators get it. Usually developers do it out of good, and donations are helpful.

Don't think the new one is nougat. Found that strange too. Maybe "donation" is just an off translation from google or chines developers are just different :/

murimoney

Jan 26, 2014
lagos
Guy's tell me, what about rot on this rom? Must flash supersu...? Or...?

As you see, there is not rom there. We are talking roms.
EDIT:
The thread guy is apparently spamming us. Bring links and useful stuff or just close it.
I am the op.
The original developer had 2 versions of the ROM (as he said) one was donation package and the other was promotion package which came with Chinese apps. Unfortunately I taught the updated ROM had a promotion package, But it didn't. I posted the wrong link thinking it was the promotion package. I have already reverted link to previous one.

eryk91

Jan 27, 2014
Edited services.jar

I send a edited services.jar, which allows you to remove Chinese crapplications(funny word :D) without bootloop. Flash this zip on recovery or unpack and replace services.jar file in /system/framework and set it 0644 permissions.
HTML:
https://mega.nz/#!Dt90xZzA!npIgRR-k1Oh8r00DK7YOtP4cKPf8etIDK2eC1fXn8v4

Tweakforce_LG

May 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I have seen multiple people complain about IMEI invalid and not recognizing the sim card in this thread. OP please put a disclaimer to warn people to use TWRP to back up the EFS partition that stores their IMEI number. MIUI roms sometimes like to ruin the EFS partition rendering the phone useless for calling unless the user can restore an EFS backup after flashing MIUI. This happened to me once with official MIUI 7 KitKat as ive mentioned in a previous post. I didnt have a backup and had to swap out my whole motherboard. To anyone here who has this issue now, do some research into the issue on the s4 and try some of the fixes, such as flashing stock rom with odin. For me though nothing worked. But before trying the fixes, look through any nandroid / TWRP backups you have and if any list an EFS option when trying to restore it, only restore that option.
TDLR:
Backup EFS before trying this rom!
Have a good day guys :)

badboyblue

Mar 25, 2012
Does anyone know how to hack paid theme? in Miui 7, we use WSM tool, but it doesn't work on Miui 8,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not my work, Thanks to a Chinese developer in the Miui community by the name gtbluesky, here is link to original ROM http://www.miui.com/thread-7657081-1-1.html
    Here is link to ROM https://pan.baidu.com/s/1miRY72o
    It has 4 chinese apps you can use titanium backup pro to freeze them.
    To install Magisk Go here https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
    Read instructions carefully and flash only v12 works for Miui
    This ROM is beta treat it as such, I only brought this thread up so any interested developer can help us maintain this beautiful ROM.
    Screenshot below
    EDIT: Check the 8th post on how to download with screeshots. :)
    Updated Mega link thanks to @carlosbalbuena_ https://mega.nz/#F!Y0BCVQYa!v_6R65ukuzjQ25IYxTzUPQ
    Meanwhile @side @Tweakforce_LG here is a miui 8 rom you've been wanting to build so badly, come help us, this rom is far from a finished product.
    Edit: The original developer had 2 versions of the ROM (as he said) one was donation package and the otherwas promotion package which came with Chinese apps. Unfortunately I taught the updated ROM had a promotion package, But it didn't. I posted the wrong link thinking it was the promotion package. I have already reverted link to previous one.
    The donation package costs 20 Yuan for anybody willing to help us. :)
    miui 8 patch 30.06.17 warring, bugs, not daily use

link:
    https://mega.nz/#!OV5VWK5S!YvJ6iVLoV04TZpDLo0IjTRItAfder1hss_S6E39IPMA

installation:
    save fullota1.zip in external card
    Remove SIMcard -
    Enter recovery mode
    backup your rom
    backup EFS
    factory reset
    format system, data, cach and dalvik
    unmount system and data
    install fullota1.zip
    wipe cache, reboot - skip language, -WIFI - skip - In additional settings, uncheck all (locations, user experience, wallpaper carousel, send diagnostic, etc)
    when bootsettings is go on - power off and insert simcard and power on
    done.

major bugs
    sms dont work (sms has stopped)
    cant call (when press green phone then reboot and dont see simcard)

feel free to take rom and fix or what you want to do.
    dont forget press thanks ?
    Hey bro @murimoney there is this link of the rom and gapps by mega
    https://mega.nz/#F!Y0BCVQYa!v_6R65ukuzjQ25IYxTzUPQ
    1492400873469.jpg1492400896476.jpg1492400916937.jpg

Enviado desde mi SGH-i337 usando la rom WizCyanV4.1
    I found a solution 'Google services stops'

Tomorow share link to download Miui without bloat, with gapss included and works camera.
    @murimoney Maybe you can link this video into first post so that everyone can see how to install the rom and how it looks and performs.