Search This thread

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

6BfGAbR.gif

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 11

Download link: 11/19 fireball
GAPPS (OpenGapps): http://opengapps.org/

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
  • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Marshmallow. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
  • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][MM][fireball] AICP - 11.0 [MODDED TWRP], ROM for the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE

Contributors
Beeko
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2016-09-19

Created 2016-09-20
Last Updated 2016-09-20

Last edited:

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
INITIAL RELEASE
- Must be on modified TWRP with fat/userdata swap HOW TO IS HERE

09/22/16
- Initial MM release
- CLEAN FLASH ONLY

10/23/16
- Hopeful fix for RIL problem

11/19/16 --WILL BE LAST PUBLIC RELEASE--
- ROM update and RIL fixed for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: actionville

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
Download is live.

Can I get a mod to move this to the right forum and delete this post after?

Mak29

Apr 28, 2013
Thanks for this update Hi bro I am using older version of this ROM so do I need to reinstall firmware and also again to all those methods I did in first time? Plus for some reason I m not able to send sms idk why... I tried many app but all failed anyways thanks for this update bro

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
Thanks for this update Hi bro I am using older version of this ROM so do I need to reinstall firmware and also again to all those methods I did in first time? Plus for some reason I m not able to send sms idk why... I tried many app but all failed anyways thanks for this update bro

No you don't need to do anything if you've already done the partition swap. I would make sure I am on MDMowers TWRP and you should be fine, don't dirty flash the ROM do clean flash only.

Reactions: Mak29

Mak29

Apr 28, 2013
No you don't need to do anything if you've already done the partition swap. I would make sure I am on MDMowers TWRP and you should be fine, don't dirty flash the ROM do clean flash only.
Thanks bro but with clean flash you mean wipe everything and then install ROM then gapps .?
And g apps suppose to be arm>6.0>aroma right?

actionville

Feb 3, 2011
Any Specific Baseband?

Beeko, Is there a specific baseband/radio version for this ROM? I'm coming from PACROM 5.1.1 and the baseband that IT requires is installed. When I clean-flashed and booted phone into this ROM, I had no connection/wireless service. I'm going to attempt it again today and check out more possibilities I may have missed. Thank you for keeping this phone relevant and up to date.

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
Beeko, Is there a specific baseband/radio version for this ROM? I'm coming from PACROM 5.1.1 and the baseband that IT requires is installed. When I clean-flashed and booted phone into this ROM, I had no connection/wireless service. I'm going to attempt it again today and check out more possibilities I may have missed. Thank you for keeping this phone relevant and up to date.
I'll have to test when I get home, I don't think there were any new basebands so I'll look when I'm home.

actionville

Feb 3, 2011
I'll be looking at it tonight/tomorrow. I've got some stuff for another device that I have to fix first tonight.

As I said before, thanks for publicizing your interest in keeping this phone model "flowing". You have a donate paypal? I'll toss some bucks your way, since I have been using PacManRom, and now hearing from you about this...interactively. Glad to see people squeeze all performance out of (unsubsidized) 600.00 dollar pieces of gear, instead of contracts, latest and (perceived greatest) phone "upgrades".

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Beeko

Feb 5, 2010
Eureka
As I said before, thanks for publicizing your interest in keeping this phone model "flowing". You have a donate paypal? I'll toss some bucks your way, since I have been using PacManRom, and now hearing from you about this...interactively. Glad to see people squeeze all performance out of (unsubsidized) 600.00 dollar pieces of gear, instead of contracts, latest and (perceived greatest) phone "upgrades".

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I'm not accepting donations personally but thank you. I've been busy with other devices so I've kinda left this one in the dirt. But I'm gonna see what I can do for it here this next week or so.

flyinjoe13

Dec 23, 2010
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this ROM. It is really a great ROM. Super smooth and stable. It is not my main phone anymore but every now and then I switch to it for awhile for some reason. Not sure if it's the smaller size or the nostalgia (was my first smart phone), but I just can't seem to get rid of this phone. Was using your PAC Rom up until now, but it's good to get it updated to an MM based ROM for when I do use it.

actionville

Feb 3, 2011
ROM update in OP, along with fixed RIL. Wasn't sure if it was working last build, tried with my SIM and it works fine.

Thank you, again. The phone is like brand new with this Rom. No loggers, no adware shows up. Great having adaway built in. This Rom makes this old phone sooooo smooth, runs cooler, battery seems managed better. I'm not a fan of android coaxing me to format my SD to it, but I did (backed the contents up to Pc) so the phone has 32 gigs mem. Again, THANK YOU!

The only bug I have found so far, Is turning off mobile hotspot hangs, unless I restart, hotspot stays on. Sometimes I can get it to turn off if I tap hotspot settings or mess with wifi power button bar. On Pacman Rom, what fixed it for me was "allow wifi scanning even when wifi is off." I'm looking for similar settings to see if that does the trick.

Many Thanks Beeko!

Last edited:

mikeataol

Nov 21, 2013
ROM update in OP, along with fixed RIL. Wasn't sure if it was working last build, tried with my SIM and it works fine.

Thanks for this rom, just posting this info for others who may want to know what it can/can't do.
I had a little trouble deciphering the conversion from stock to the swapped CM11/12 version ( I first tried what the page describes as for CM13 roms, but ended in boot loops with logcat choking on /data/media permissions)

ROM runs great. I had forgotten the issues with trying to get too many apps on the PacRom with stock partitions.
Data/cell seems fine, video playback excellent, it now makes for a nice portable media player.
I don't have it activated, so cant comment on the hotspot issue mentioned above but Bluetooth has issues.
Can turn on and see other devices, but I get the message "cant communicate to xx:xx:..." when trying to pair to a known working speaker.
A minor flaw in an otherwise great ROM.
Thanks for developing it.

edit: on a whim, I initiated pairing to my speaker, flipped the speaker's power on/off, and immediately the phone changed the mac address of the speaker to it's identifying name, and a pairing request popped up. Pairs successfully.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

6BfGAbR.gif

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release Version 11

Download link: 11/19 fireball
    GAPPS (OpenGapps): http://opengapps.org/

VTVKEeK.png

Full Changelog link: goo.gl/mIgmYG

b5b2bXK.png
    • You tell... :p

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Marshmallow. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it
    • ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source with custom additions.

PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
    To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
    You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDcard.

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][MM][fireball] AICP - 11.0 [MODDED TWRP], ROM for the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE

Contributors
    Beeko
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2016-09-19

Created 2016-09-20
    Last Updated 2016-09-20
    Thanks bro but with clean flash you mean wipe everything and then install ROM then gapps .?
    And g apps suppose to be arm>6.0>aroma right?
    Yes, backup your stuff and wipe everything. And yes, you can use aroma if you'd like.
    Seems I can't get Verizon APN to show. I'll check the build and make a new one tonight/tomorrow
    INITIAL RELEASE
    - Must be on modified TWRP with fat/userdata swap HOW TO IS HERE

09/22/16
    - Initial MM release
    - CLEAN FLASH ONLY

10/23/16
    - Hopeful fix for RIL problem

11/19/16 --WILL BE LAST PUBLIC RELEASE--
    - ROM update and RIL fixed for sure