[ROM][MM] MIUI 8 | High Quality & Performance | 7.4.27 *NEW*

Search This thread

Peacemaker69

Jan 31, 2016
Nis
---- *NEW* MIUI 8 7.4.27 for HTC one m7 international ----

Just to help here

Link to download: https://mega.nz/#!35UBFAzb!06cuG9_6sxYQOCwSo4HACtD_bThqANkmqCYPtD31_IM
If someone have problems with downloading this just let me know!

Installation -
1. Download ROM and place it on your phone memory
2. Boot your phone in recovery mode (vol down + power)
3. Use standard wiping option
4. Install

Special greetings to NianRom who port this rom !

Have a nice day!
Cheers!
p

Mar 16, 2015
Global rom

Thanks..I tried chinese miui 8 and I had problems with..as I changed language store, settings and themes didn't work good.. Sharing stuff is a confused way too cos it often takes u to use native chinese apps and chinese store...hard to handle!..so I was looking for the global one..

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

still same

U have to get a total wipe..the only thing u don't have to wipe is the INTERNAL STORAGE..sometimes u could have to do it twice..

gpspl

Sep 14, 2008
To the creator of this ROM - my device One m7 (int) hboot 1.61, TWRP 3.0.2.0
-Aroma installer is broken - after creating my own Aroma installer, rom installed without a problem.
-Camera app freezes preview after taking a photo,
-Hell lot of blotware :)
-Portable Hotspot crashes whole system (phone restarts)

Peacemaker69

Jan 31, 2016
Nis
To the creator of this ROM - my device One m7 (int) hboot 1.61, TWRP 3.0.2.0
-Aroma installer is broken - after creating my own Aroma installer, rom installed without a problem.
-Camera app freezes preview after taking a photo,
-Hell lot of blotware :)
-Portable Hotspot crashes whole system (phone restarts)

Well, aroma installer is okay to me. I really don't know why anyone have problem with aroma installer. I flash 10 times on 10 different phones and works without any problems...
Anyway, i think that maybe your phone model is not compatible or maybe your TWRP... Try with different versions and methods...
Let me know...

It seems Aroma Installer is broken, because I have wiped everything and still don't work.

Aroma cannot be broken. The problem is your phone model or TWRP...

gpspl

Sep 14, 2008
Well aroma is broken, when people can't use it...
As i said - tested on twrp from 2.7.1.1 to 3.0.2.0 freezes at 75%, CWM same.
Phone wiped to the buttom of my soul - multiple times.
After cleaning in your rom .zip, and creating new aroma installer I was able to install rom.
And to you all who wants me to send it to you - nope. ROM is buggy as hell :p. I think it is just generic patchrom port.

Peacemaker69

Jan 31, 2016
Nis
After cleaning in your rom .zip, and creating new aroma installer I was able to install rom.
And to you all who wants me to send it to you - nope. ROM is buggy as hell :p. I think it is just generic patchrom port.

Well, thanks to know that. Keep your aroma installer for your self or you could help here someone if needs. Aroma installer is not broken. The problem is your phone I guess. Like I said, this rom has installed more than 10 times on 10 different phones and without any problems..
Search on google to find the reason why aroma installer stops on 75% while flashing.

Last edited:

gpspl

Sep 14, 2008
Well... Hope you will resolve the problem then by yourself :). The part of ROM porting is trying to find solution not telling everyone that your ROM is Perfect.

I guess your aroma missunderstud the catalogs. I've removed "NFC" from carrier folder and done some cleaning.

Peacemaker69

Jan 31, 2016
Nis
Well... Hope you will resolve the problem then by yourself :). The part of ROM porting is trying to find solution not telling everyone that your ROM is Perfect.

I guess your aroma missunderstud the catalogs. I've removed "NFC" from carrier folder and done some cleaning.

No, definitely not. This is not my ROM. But, I know that someone have different phone model or lack of knowledge with installing custom roms.. If you believe that Aroma installer is broken, why you not share any information about your phone ? Maybe the problem is your phone model
Anyway, this is not perfect rom but will be updated and fixed while if needs on the next update..

Cheers!
P

JIMSHERIKO

Nov 17, 2014
Tbilisi
Can you send your version to me?email: [email protected]

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone