• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] MOAR Rom v2.1 - Awesome! - 03/5/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cas_ma_i

Mar 5, 2016
Mod EDIT: REMOVED. Permission must be obtained to repost someone's work

Attachments

• 1457224896421.jpg
    1457224896421.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 747
Last edited by a moderator:

cushgrunt

Apr 20, 2013
Cant wait, downloading now

Sent from my SM-N910P using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Hec1N1

Jul 4, 2014
I dont know who this is but thank you regardless. Good stuff. Keep it coming!

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
Im thinking this is a fake some body copied tx work

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes. Somebody is playing games. I have already contacted the mods. This will need to be removed asap before things seriously get out of hand. To the OP. You are an immature person and do not belong here at XDA. I hope every future account you create gets banned along with your ip's. Surely you have better things to do with your time besides steal other people's work. Very sad.

FYI
Myself nor @rompnit nor @tdunham have been asked nor given permission for our work to be used, shared or reuploaded by anyone. Furthermore, since this person is clearly being vindictive I would not trust a single thing in this rom. you never know what could be lurking inside. You have been warned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes. Somebody is playing games. I have already contacted the mods. This will need to be removed asap before things seriously get out of hand. To the OP. You are an immature person and do not belong here at XDA. I hope every future account you create gets banned along with your ip's. Surely you have better things to do with your time besides steal other people's work. Very sad.

FYI
    Myself nor @rompnit nor @tdunham have been asked nor given permission for our work to be used, shared or reuploaded by anyone. Furthermore, since this person is clearly being vindictive I would not trust a single thing in this rom. you never know what could be lurking inside. You have been warned.
    Thread Closed for obvious reasons
    Mod EDIT: REMOVED. Permission must be obtained to repost someone's work

I wonder who released this because it's says i_am_sac backwards
    Whoever it may be Thanks.
    Sent from my Not4 Mod using Tapatalk