Inactive Recognized Developer
- Nov 17, 2011
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Device-specific source code:
Discussion thread -->
So far i have tested:
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Dual sim on M dual (check notes section)
- Camera (photos, camcorder)
- Audio and video
- OpenGL rendering
- Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
- Auto brightness
- Notification led
- Wifi,Bluetooth and USB tethering
- Adoptable storage
- It's entirely possible that features not used by me (nor the people I've asked to test) are broken, but overall the device should be usable. You have been warned.
- Xperia M dual user: for enabling dual sim flash patch from this post
- This is NIGHTLY so don't treat this as stable version.
- cm13 is only for 4.3 baseband. If you are on 4.1/4.2 baseband/firmware then Follow this instruction
- TWRP FOTA recovery is recommended, follow this thread for instructions
Last cyanogenmod 13 nightly: https://yadi.sk/d/WDn_6uzPzNcR6
Before you install make sure you are on 4.3 firmware 1st with your bootloader is Unlocked and a cwm/twrp recovery installed. if you haven't installed recovery then flash boot.img from this rom zip via fastboot.
- boot into recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash the rom and gapps zip
Upgrading from earlier version:
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the rom zip
Before Reporting bugs make sure you:
[*]Read "note" section
[*]Using stock kernel
[*]Not installed any mods/tweaks - if you have installed mods like xposed you can't report bug
[*]Not modified system files
[*]Checked the posts below for a solution / fix
[*]Read the last 10 pages of this thread for a post with a similar problem
[*]Backup, reflash with a full wipe (do this if mods like xposed is installed) and check if the bug is still there
[*]provide logcat,kmsg/dmesg. if you reporting radio problem then provide radio log.
[*]Describe steps to reproduce bug
- Fxp team and all other developer who is working on sony
- Code Aurora Forum
- And Special Thanks to All Donors
CyanogenMod 13 for Xperia M, ROM for the Sony Xperia M
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 4.3 Firmware
Last Updated 2016-11-24