• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [Mocha] AICP - 12.1 Unofficial for Xiaomi Mi Pad- N 7.1.2_rXX | shield blobs

Search This thread

jpg3927

Jan 29, 2012
Changwon
GhQyhHk.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
In the beginning we would like to thank:
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • DU team
  • Smoke team from 4pda
  • Community

ISn0uXd.png
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @alienmind
  • @Chezbel
  • @Drgravy
  • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=235013
Gapps Download link (ARM. 7.1.2): http://opengapps.org/

b5b2bXK.png
  • same as los based on shield blobs..
  • not working : camera. youtube 1080p60fps video... etc..
  • missing mochaprofiles app, you can add performance tiles on status bar instead.
  • missing hw info on settings, but i don't care
  • Be careful not to discharge the battery. If the battery is discharged, it is very difficult to turn on the device again.

kfCXFCX.png
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• You need to flash BootBlobs-SHIELD-mocha.zip from here
  • After flashing this bootloader, you can flash rom, gapps like other devices, of course, you need to full wipe before flashing rom :)
  • Be careful not to turn off the screen. The device can be a brick. (I'm not sure, but go through it a few times.)

How to revert:

• You need to flash BootBlobs-STOCK-mocha.zip from here
  • After flashing this bootloader, you can flash rom, gapps like other devices, of course, you need to full wipe before flashing rom :)

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

kernel github
rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

Last edited:

ayushagarwal9753

Mar 20, 2014
Wow waiting for this from the first release of shield based ROM thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

1)Can you tell is this based on the last December build ?
2)And can I flash it without wiping data I am using lineage os last December build (shield blobs)?
3)Last one ,the problem you described that it's hard to boot after fully discharging battery is that the same present in lineage shield based ROM?

jpg3927

Jan 29, 2012
Changwon
Wow waiting for this from the first release of shield based ROM thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

2)And can I flash it without wiping data I am using lineage os last December build (shield blobs)?
3)Last one ,the problem you described that it's hard to boot after fully discharging battery is that the same present in lineage shield based ROM?

1) yes
2) yes (but you need to wipe cache)
3) yes

Reactions: ayushagarwal9753

Tautologica

Jul 29, 2012
Should you add gapps download link http://opengapps.org/ to the download section and perhaps tell ppl which gapps version they should download (arm, 7.1.2).

What kind of SOT (screen on time) ppl get with this rom? I know, I know, it depends what you do with the tablet but still, compared to highwaystars N-build for example.

jpg3927

Jan 29, 2012
Changwon
Should you add gapps download link http://opengapps.org/ to the download section and perhaps tell ppl which gapps version they should download (arm, 7.1.2).

What kind of SOT (screen on time) ppl get with this rom? I know, I know, it depends what you do with the tablet but still, compared to highwaystars N-build for example.
ok. added gapps link on OP.

i didn't check sot so i can't answer sorry:(.

Mar 6, 2017
ok. added gapps link on OP.

i didn't check sot so i can't answer sorry:(.

not working : camera. youtube 1080p60fps video... etc..
About this - not working all high quality video 1080p60fps, 1440p30fs, not only in official Google You Tube app. It's about any online video streaming. There is problem with video decoding caused not fully adapted blobs?.
And I have graphical glitches in Google Planet Earth application. In Lineage Os 14.1 NST I don't see anything like this...... :(

ayushagarwal9753

Mar 20, 2014
not working : camera. youtube 1080p60fps video... etc..
About this - not working all high quality video 1080p60fps, 1440p30fs, not only in official Google You Tube app. It's about any online video streaming. There is problem with video decoding caused not fully adapted blobs?.
And I have graphical glitches in Google Planet Earth application. In Lineage Os 14.1 NST I don't see anything like this...... :(
same for me too

☹️☹️☹️

Andrey2017

Feb 5, 2017
Hello the respected developer of custom firmware acip 12.1, I downloaded this firmware installed on my tablet Xiaomi Mi Pad, I am fully satisfied with the firmware acip but there is a bug of the firmware does not start the camera writes a camera error I downloaded the firmware version acip mocha n 12.1-UNOFFICIAL -2017217 and here it does not the camera is working and the camera is automatically shutting down. What can I do to make the camera work? new bolbs to install for the camera? Why does this error happen with the camera? Please help me I really want to have a camera from my tablet earned. Write to me please. Your answer is very important to me. read please my comment. I really need your help, that you would help me with the camera to make it work, I really hope for you that you will help solve this problem with the camera. I know that you can make a camera. You can make a fix camera so that you can reflash it via Twrp Recovery and the camera has earned. I really need a camera on the tablet to communicate on skype and take pictures.

Andrey2017

Feb 5, 2017
Hello dear developer of custom firmware acip, please read my comment which you wrote yesterday. I really appreciate your answer, or tell me in which version of acip the stable camera will work without bugs? and that was android 7.1.2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png
    In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Smoke team from 4pda
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Latest Stable Release

Download link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=235013
    Gapps Download link (ARM. 7.1.2): http://opengapps.org/

b5b2bXK.png
    • same as los based on shield blobs..
    • not working : camera. youtube 1080p60fps video... etc..
    • missing mochaprofiles app, you can add performance tiles on status bar instead.
    • missing hw info on settings, but i don't care
    • Be careful not to discharge the battery. If the battery is discharged, it is very difficult to turn on the device again.

kfCXFCX.png
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Nougat. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• You need to flash BootBlobs-SHIELD-mocha.zip from here
    • Be careful not to turn off the screen. The device can be a brick. (I'm not sure, but go through it a few times.)

How to revert:

• You need to flash BootBlobs-STOCK-mocha.zip from here

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

F6DLgPu.png

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

kernel github
    rom gerrit

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
    new rom uploaded
    - added aicp hw infomation
    - updated blobs

youtube 1080p60fps not working yet sorry

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962157660013070864

1) yes
    2) yes (but you need to wipe cache)
    3) yes
    Thanks for officially posting it here at XDA :)

Are you going to "publish" your RR rom as well?
    Dude, camera is not working in _any_ ROM based on shield blobs. Even the AICP description says that camera is not working. U did read the description , right?
    Accept it and move on or try some other rom based on other blobs:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-pad/development/unofficial-lineageos-14-1-xiami-mipad-t3557616