• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][MOD] [01-19-2013] ICS IMM76D UCLF6 - Stock, Rooted, Deodexed + FJ-Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqb

Jan 22, 2011
Thank you fj. Something to help keep me up. What a great end to the weekend! Your hard work is much appreciated

Sent from a note on fire in the middle of the sea

supermerkin

Feb 24, 2009
Atlanta
I haven't flashed an ics rom yet and am currently on saurom, is there something I should flash before his or its good to go from a gb rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

flappjaxxx

Apr 8, 2009
Somewhere, FL
This guy is big. Needs more debloating for sure. Sitting at 591 megs right now. It will be done uploading at about 3:00 am EST.
I will be sleeping but will update links in the morning when I get up.
You will find it at http://goo.im/devs/flappjaxxx/i717
But make sure md5 check sum matches the one in the OP and don't bother downloading it until after 3:00am EST.
Good night everyone

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
I hope that the home button works ok.. I read that it want for people that flashed the stock leak from rootizwiki.. Gonna make me some flapjaxx in tha AM thanks for your hard work man I'm glad you have the note or I'd fersure be getting the one X.

All hail the collective!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Tx Redneck

borijess

Jul 30, 2010
This guy is big. Needs more debloating for sure. Sitting at 591 megs right now. It will be done uploading at about 3:00 am EST.
I will be sleeping but will update links in the morning when I get up.
You will find it at http://goo.im/devs/flappjaxxx/i717
But make sure md5 check sum matches the one in the OP and don't bother downloading it until after 3:00am EST.
Good night everyone
How big is the file before we start downloading?

Status
Not open for further replies.