[Rom-Mod] AhmgskMod Nex-Desire Rom [v1.5] [Cy5.0.6 Rom] - [7th June]

Search This thread

Sinlath

Oct 24, 2009
Hope you are still alive after heavy exams.

can report another bug, minor one but pretty annoying.

when screen is locked i get a 3g connection, as soon as i swipe to unlock the screen.. the data connection jumps to HSDPA. can't seem to figure it out, tried it 15 times.. same result over and over.

switched to stock rom.. problem was gone.

tried to uninstall ASTRO and some other applications no diff. seems to be somewhere in the rom.

HSDPA renders me with no android market for some odd reason.. takes hours to load the default page.
Google search and websites function normal.. but a tad bit slower ( hardly noticable)

on wifi everything works ok.

P.S. battery life is good, been fiddling with the phone for 2 days now. battery still 54% ( light to moderate use) i switched off live wallpapers and all other features that eat power ( GPS auto settings, reduced twitter to synch once every hour, screen lock to 30 seconds, bluetooth only on when i enable it. etc. )

for the rest .. it works like a charm.. please do NOT release a version with Sense/Rosie :)

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
there are some good phones out there, i can not test them all before buy one - another thing is that the desire was 150€ cheaper and they had one at the t-mobile store ;o). desire is good, not as sexy as the iphone but i wanted android (had an iphone for years).

Not as sexy as the iPhone? Are you kidding me :p There's a reason its called the Desire; its gorgeous :D

Sent from my Desire using XDA App

herrfischer

Jul 30, 2010
Hamburg
Not as sexy as the iPhone? Are you kidding me :p There's a reason its called the Desire; its gorgeous :D

Sent from my Desire using XDA App

hmmm, okay that's a quastion of taste (is this correct english? *g). ever had an iphone4 in your hand? it's a cool phone. but i don't like iOS, it's lame and boring. and i don't like apple at all. i have to work on an apple at work and i really don't understand the hype ... i'm happy with windows 7 + some better theme from deviantart (soft7 - amazing(!)).

and sense is really ugly, but now i am happy with my AhmgskMod i really love the style. everything is bit bigger and cleaner (phone, contacts, everything ...) - and the lockscreen is better, too, i hate the sense lockscreen! only problem is the wifi-thingie but maybe i can figure it out.

Sareas

Mar 26, 2009
Maków Mazowiecki
hmmm, okay that's a quastion of taste (is this correct english? *g). ever had an iphone4 in your hand? it's a cool phone. but i don't like iOS, it's lame and boring. and i don't like apple at all. i have to work on an apple at work and i really don't understand the hype ... i'm happy with windows 7 + some better theme from deviantart (soft7 - amazing(!)).

and sense is really ugly, but now i am happy with my AhmgskMod i really love the style. everything is bit bigger and cleaner (phone, contacts, everything ...) - and the lockscreen is better, too, i hate the sense lockscreen! only problem is the wifi-thingie but maybe i can figure it out.

Since first time i saw new iPhone i'm disgusted :O. Sense is good for ppl who use community sites. I don't like it neither but widgets rlz xF.