[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic

Search This thread

ELAPV

Jul 18, 2014
Ouais, j'ai la même boîte Bqueel Y8 Pro... après avoir fait quelques vérifications, le Tanix TX3 peut fonctionner. je pourrais l'essayer

COOL J'ai un problème de lenteur sur l'application my canal et depuis le début elle a localisé mon réseau wifi 5g mais la box TV ne veut pas s'y connecter. Si vous avez une ROM à proposer, je suis acheteur
COOL J'ai un problème de lenteur sur l'application my canal et depuis le début elle a localisé mon réseau wifi 5g mais la box TV ne veut pas s'y connecter. Si vous avez une ROM à proposer, je suis acheteur

Last edited:

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
Does this rom remove the Boot from SD card option? Newer base roms stop the box booting things like EmuElec from SD card... I need a good rom for HK1 X3 WITH SDcard support

awibabau

Jan 14, 2021
Help please, my Hk1 is bricked, bad firmware installed 100% but nothing happens after that, no screen, no boot menu...

Tried every USB burn image version in 4 different computer with 2 different usb cables that work full speed in big file transfer from USB 3.0 Docking station...

This is the 100 Mbps version and i think i installed a slimbox 1Gbps :|

2-jpg.5489417

ath156

Jul 15, 2017
Help please, my Hk1 is bricked, bad firmware installed 100% but nothing happens after that, no screen, no boot menu...

Tried every USB burn image version in 4 different computer with 2 different usb cables that work full speed in big file transfer from USB 3.0 Docking station...

This is the 100 Mbps version and i think i installed a slimbox 1Gbps :|

2-jpg.5489417
Try to install the correct stock firmware for this HK1 Box version (that is 100MB Lan):https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...7?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.56193e5fQkAMBY

If this is not possible than you must connect the 2 pins that are here (Nand initialize):

awibabau

Jan 14, 2021
Try to install the correct stock firmware for this HK1 Box version (that is 100MB Lan):https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...7?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.56193e5fQkAMBY

If this is not possible than you must connect the 2 pins that are here (Nand initialize):

You just transformed a bricked box ( future paperweight) into a powerfull android tv box again with slimbox ATV ;)

Just did what you said, wasn't easy but once i found the correct way it was easy and after that installed the stock firmware you provided just to be safe, tested it, everything went fine, and then used the old usb burning process and it worked like a charm with slimbox rom

I've used a paper clip to connect those 2 pins... xD

THNKS YOU VERY MUCH!!!

ath156

Jul 15, 2017
You just transformed a bricked box ( future paperweight) into a powerfull android tv box again with slimbox ATV ;)

Just did what you said, wasn't easy but once i found the correct way it was easy and after that installed the stock firmware you provided just to be safe, tested it, everything went fine, and then used the old usb burning process and it worked like a charm with slimbox rom

I've used a paper clip to connect those 2 pins... xD

THNKS YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Happy for you and for reviving your HK1 !!!!!! For now you have only 2 options for 100MB lan. The stock rom and the special 100MB version from slimbox.

Reactions: awibabau

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
Mine installed OK with Reset but almost straight away I managed to lose both bars (Taskbar etc) top and bottom and cannot work out how to get them back.

And items just get queued to download from PlayStore but nothing downloads...

Any help?

ath156

Jul 15, 2017
Mine installed OK with Reset but almost straight away I managed to lose both bars (Taskbar etc) top and bottom and cannot work out how to get them back.

And items just get queued to download from PlayStore but nothing downloads...

Any help?
Did you give the required permissions to Taskbar and Power Shade?
Did you set the time to be taken automatically from Internet (sometimes Google requires this option)?
Also sometimes (if you have an old version of Playstore and Google services) you may have to reboot a couple of times to get everything updated (between each reboot wait a few moments).
If you still have problems you can even update manually by downloading from here:https://apkpure.com/google-play-store/com.android.vending

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
Did you give the required permissions to Taskbar and Power Shade?
Did you set the time to be taken automatically from Internet (sometimes Google requires this option)?
Also sometimes (if you have an old version of Playstore and Google services) you may have to reboot a couple of times to get everything updated (between each reboot wait a few moments).
If you still have problems you can even update manually by downloading from here:https://apkpure.com/google-play-store/com.android.vending

I will try a few reboots. It never asked for any permissions yet.... I left it for 30 mins to go eat a meal

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
I will try a few reboots. It never asked for any permissions yet.... I left it for 30 mins to go eat a meal

A couple of reboots later and still no good. Also reflashed. Same issues.

It might help if post #1 actually contained all instructions, as I find LATER in thread you saying

"7. "Clean Install" is what you already may have done. That is to use UBT to install the firmware and at the same time having checked there the options "erase flash", "erase bootloader" and the "mac adresses" (which uses the Licence folder).
Did you actually check this box for "mac addresses" in UBT when reinstalling my firmware?"

This might be my issue, not having read the ENTIRE thread looking for the missing instructions ??

EDIT: Left it all day sitting at trying to download. Suspect the main partition is Read only... Or some other strange issue. This happened on BOTH flashes of this box. Is this rom tested? :-(

EDIT: Downloading the newer Play store & installing fixes the inability to download any apps and updates the old ones. Maybe OP needs update?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :good:
    Thanks for the ROM, I just installed it today and I'm loving it so far.
    I used the sd card method and it worked fine. A couple things though. First the instructions don't mention the language tab in the top left corner to change to English. And second is about step 6, I used the default settings( all boxes checked ) and it worked on the first try.
    I installed this on my HK1 s905x3 box and it's way better than the stock ROM.
    Thank you for your feedback.:) Taking into account your remarks here are the corrected instructions to install the rom with an SD card :

If you want to install the firmware with an sd card please do the following:

A.* Download the program Burn Card Maker v2.0.3 from here :**https://mega.nz/file/B0MlFSaC#0AMqAqv4BO76mgO7zIzdRQ6YV7zetE4S21MHCNk84XY

B. Follow the guide from here (please take into account also the following notes) : https://mega.nz/file/x190FLLJ#adVfA5kyka4oK2K2TGejzGM5muNBl8jGq0pxAF5KcR4
    * * *Note1: To change the language in English use the Tab at the top left corner.
    * * *Note2: At step (6) use the default settings (all boxes checked)
    [ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

This mod is based on the Malay mod v1.2 . You can download the Malay mod (starts in Russian) from here : https://yadi.sk/d/GWW_dL7anKvorA
    The Malay mod is based on the original for HK1 X3 u219.HK1_BOX_1000M_9.0.2020.01.13.12.35

What is Changed / Added

- In Settings you can now enable/disable Status Bar & Navigation Bar (photos 1,3)
    - TASKBAR (as another Navigation Bar and much more…….)(Photo 4)
    - POWER SHADE (as Notification Panel – give all the required permissions)
    - Square Home 3 (it is strongly advised to immediately use this launcher as default)
    - PowerMenu (Photo 6)
    - Root Explorer
    - Landrive (as SMB server)
    - EsFileExplorer
    - MxPlayer
    - Corrected the bug of “ENTER” when using external keyboard
    - Deleted a couple of apps of russian interest/use
    - The rom starts and installs in ENGLISH by default

What was already in Malay’s rom

- Magisk (permanent)(photo 5)
    - TWRP (permanent)
    - Viper4FX

You can download the custom rom from here : https://mega.nz/file/hhkH1aJL#0iWVizud2ijzGCW3ZjrHe-_ECJpq4YOPzNf7wpCdLdU

Some Photos of how the rom may look using Square Home 3 as default launcher :

How to Install
    - You can use a USBmale-USBmale cable and USB Burning Tool. If you don’t have the cable you can easily make it by yourself, possibly using some old cables (from old smartphones etc). If you need USB Burning Tool you can download it from here https://mega.nz/file/E0MHyaDa#n5BHOVwobmWxLmfgnD9Bn8BWjjfH4RLgesKTiiuwFzY
    After you install UBT you must copy the LICENCE directory https://mega.nz/file/8lECwC4R#AcA4CsaZVf23X-nNPPURBkCz0IFvSjaCaCMERrLq6pc
    - You unrar the custom rom (to get the same name file as img), load it to UBT and press “Start”
    - Connect one end of cable to USB port of PC and the other end to your port of the box (usually the 2.0 USB port and NOT the blue one which is 3.0). You must wait until 100% is reached and only then disconnect the cable. After starting the box you have to wait 4-5 minutes for everything to be installed.
    In case that “burning” does not start, you must repeat the same procedure but additionally pressing the “Reset” button (gently pressing it in the center of AV port) for 2-3 seconds.
    - Instead of UBT you can install the rom using an sd card and Burn Card Maker (instructions at Post #50)

NOTE : At post #46 you will find a special version ONLY for H96 max X3 with Blue Board and wifi chip IT6334.
    can u do for me?

edit : nvm already use laptop
    Yes that's what I mean. I think that in today's era everybody is able to get/use at least some kind of PC/laptop and prepare an sd card;)
    But although you found a solution I got your request as a challenge. So "challenge accepted":)
    Here is the way to make an sd card (you or whoever wants) WITHOUT a PC !!!!!

But whoever wants to do something like this, will have to do it by himself :LOL:
    Sorry!😉
    "- Fixed" ENTER "bug when using external keyboard"
    For me, Q is still the enter!
    What can I do?
    The "ENTER" is fixed mainly at the small keyboards (of type like i8, airmouses with a small keyboards etc) which have only 1 ENTER key.
    If you are using a larger keyboard (like those we usually have for PCs) which have 2 "ENTER" keys, than the one beside the numeric pad will infect give you "ENTER" but the other key (beside the letter part) not. It can be fixed also but may depend on the maker also.
    For those paranoid out there, connect to your box and type top to monitor processes.