[ROM][MOD]OnePlus One Official AOSP Unofficially flappified! v4.4.4 Updated 9/1/14

Search This thread

armand09265

Jan 22, 2013
Hey, as Omegablaze i had the same issue on flashing this in twrp latest version.

I really want to try this as i'm searching a custom rom with a very good battery life as stock. I'm saying that because i tried a lot of roms for this device, including pa, crdroid, ls and more and with all of these i had more battery drain. I'm really questionning myself about custom roms for this device as i have the same feeling everytime i flash one.

This one is an aosp-based rom wich takes my attention because this is a rom made at first by the opo guys, so i'm wondering a same battery experience as stock in addition with extra useful features..!

A great dev is behind this and i'm starting to get bored about these problems, i already talked about that in the liquidsmooth thread and a guy said to me like that with custom roms i have a "sport car" with features instead of a "battery sniper" in all the cases ; that i don't want to believe fully because i don't want to get back to stock for now.

A lot more things are better for this device and i want to take them with the best experience possible including battery life, i'm currently running liquidsmooth with furnace kernel and it drains really too much, it's not a problem of apps in the background as i checked it.
I have a tasker profile, greenify, a conservative gpu/cpu mode in trickster so.. if this rom can be able to flash in my case and make me happy with battery life to stop all of this, i'm in.

Thanks again for any eventual answers !

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
Hey, as Omegablaze i had the same issue on flashing this in twrp latest version.

I really want to try this as i'm searching a custom rom with a very good battery life as stock. I'm saying that because i tried a lot of roms for this device, including pa, crdroid, ls and more and with all of these i had more battery drain. I'm really questionning myself about custom roms for this device as i have the same feeling everytime i flash one.

This one is an aosp-based rom wich takes my attention because this is a rom made at first by the opo guys, so i'm wondering a same battery experience as stock in addition with extra useful features..!

A great dev is behind this and i'm starting to get bored about these problems, i already talked about that in the liquidsmooth thread and a guy said to me like that with custom roms i have a "sport car" with features instead of a "battery sniper" in all the cases ; that i don't want to believe fully because i don't want to get back to stock for now.

A lot more things are better for this device and i want to take them with the best experience possible including battery life, i'm currently running liquidsmooth with furnace kernel and it drains really too much, it's not a problem of apps in the background as i checked it.
I have a tasker profile, greenify, a conservative gpu/cpu mode in trickster so.. if this rom can be able to flash in my case and make me happy with battery life to stop all of this, i'm in.

Thanks again for any eventual answers !

If you want the ROM i was able to flash, i can link you.

Sent from a tablet thingy

flappjaxxx

Apr 8, 2009
Somewhere, FL
I found the problem in the updater script. I am uploading now. It was only looking for device bacon and the build timestamp.
I removed the time stamp part and added both bacon and A0001 to the installer script and am uploading it now. I will update the links as soon as it is done. Please be patient

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
I found the problem in the updater script. I am uploading now. It was only looking for device bacon and the build timestamp.
I removed the time stamp part and added both bacon and A0001 to the installer script and am uploading it now. I will update the links as soon as it is done. Please be patient

Ha ha. I had already found, could have did that already for you, but appreciate the work still.

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
Greetings!

What this is:
Stock AOSP CWM/TWRP Flashable .zip for the OnePlus One
This is their very vanilla AOSP build with a few tweaks and fixes.
It will not goof up your baseband or recovery. I removed those items.
I may add more features in the future. We shall see!
EXPECT BUGS!!!
Original thread with kernel source link

Features:
Stock build of AOSP by OnePlus One Developers
Odexed
Rooted - SuperSU
XPosed Framework Installer
GravityBox
APNs added so your data should be enabled by default(You shouldn't have to manually put in APN now)
Does NOT flash baseband/modem
Does NOT flash recovery

MTP data transfer enabled by default
GApps included
Stock Launcher3 replaced with Google Now Launcher
CM Keyboard and browser replacing stock AOSP items
Google Camera instead of 5mp stock AOSP camera
Other minor odds and ends I forget... It was late so cut me some slack!

Instructions:
1. Download to your device (OnePlus One ONLY)
2. Reboot to recovery (Must be TWRP/Philz/CWM not Stock recovery)
3. Do a backup
4. Wipe data/Factory Reset
5. Install the ROM zip file in recovery(You do not need to install GApps)
6. Reboot
7. Install and enable Xposed and GravityBox with the included Xposed installer and reboot again
8. Come back to this thread and complain

DOWNLOADS
Download AndroidFileHost Mirror Here
Download DevHost Mirror Here
Download goo.im Mirror Here
Download rootdev.org Mirror Here

Credits:
Google for Android
OnePlus for their awesome device and determination to be different
Chainfire for SuperSU
rovo89 for XPosed Framework
Everyone else in the world even the flaming douchies out there... now I haven't forgotten anyone :D

FAQ:
No one has asked anything :D

Boom! Carl in the house with a OnePlus One! Nice to see another great dev here! ;)

flappjaxxx

Apr 8, 2009
Somewhere, FL
Ha ha. I had already found, could have did that already for you, but appreciate the work still.

First time since the initial cook that I even looked at the updater.script. Plus I changed an item or two in the ROM as well. Later on I will upload one a little lighter on the GApps

Boom! Carl in the house with a OnePlus One! Nice to see another great dev here! ;)

Yo! :D

Reactions: Moose0704

rayandreas

Oct 11, 2011
bakersfield ca
Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

As soon as I read this I got a major flashback! So good to see you on here Flapp! Been a long time...Well, I'm glad to see a great guy and dev here for our OPO. I am flashing this bad boy now.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings!

What this is:
    Official OnePlus AOSP CWM/TWRP Flashable .zip for the OnePlus One Unofficially Modified by me
    This is OnePlus' very vanilla AOSP build with a few tweaks and fixes.
    It will not goof up your baseband or recovery. I removed those items.
    I may add more features in the future. We shall see!
    EXPECT BUGS!!!
    Original thread with kernel source link

Features:
    Vanilla build of AOSP 8/23 Build by OnePlus One Developers
    Improved installer(Should have no issues at all installing this)
    Odexed
    Rooted - SuperSU
    XPosed Framework Installer
    GravityBox
    APNs added so your data should be enabled by default(You shouldn't have to manually put in APN now)
    Does NOT flash baseband/modem
    Does NOT flash recovery

MTP data transfer enabled by default
    Minimal GApps included (Play Store and Search)
    Stock Launcher3 replaced with Google Now Launcher
    CM Keyboard and browser replacing stock AOSP items
    CM 11s CameraNext as well as stock AOSP camera(Now includes 13mp support)
    Other minor odds and ends I forget... It was late so cut me some slack!

Instructions:
    1. Download to your device (OnePlus One ONLY)
    2. Reboot to recovery (TWRP2 Preferred and known to work)
    3. Do a backup
    4. Wipe data/Factory Reset (If you manually wipe the system partition, YOU MUST reboot recovery or it will error)
    5. Install the ROM zip file in recovery(Install bigger GApps package if you like but not required)
    6. Reboot
    7. Install and enable Xposed and GravityBox with the included Xposed installer and reboot again
    8. Come back to this thread and complain

DOWNLOADS
    Download AndroidFileHost Mirror Here
    Download DevHost Mirror Here
    Download goo.im Mirror Here
    Download rootdev.org Mirror Here
    signed_aosp-One-ota-20140823-FJ9.zip md5sum = 6da14cb53b940f738ffd18658c140dd7

Credits:
    Google for Android
    OnePlus for their awesome device and determination to be different
    Chainfire for SuperSU
    rovo89 for XPosed Framework
    TxRedneck for the build machine
    Everyone else in the world even the flaming douchies out there... now I haven't forgotten anyone :D

FAQ:
    Q: This won't flash on my phone...HALP!!! WHY???
    A: I don't know. Give me some info like what rom is currently installed. What custom recovery are you using and what version?? I use official TWRP2 and it has worked fine for me every single time!
    *If you have manually wiped your system partition, you absolutely must reboot recovery or it will error*

CHANGELOG:
    9/1/14
    Updated to latest official build by OnePlus developers compiled on 8/23/14
    Updated Gravity Box
    Improved/faster installer, should have no issues flashing this
    Changed default wallpaper
    Various other bug fixes

8/19/14
    Updated to latest official build by OnePlus developers
    Reduced file size by about 100mb
    Minimal GApps instead of full GApps included
    Updated Gravity Box
    Included shipped camera as well as CM11s camera

7/30/14
    Initial release
    possible to build anot rom without gapps in?

I can't promise anything but if I get time I will see what I can do. As well I am working on something even better so stay tuned!! :D

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Added another download mirror!
    Enjoy!
    FJ
    This will flash on whichever models are compatible with the ROM posted in the original thread. I've only flashed it on my own 64GB International version

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app