You do this knowing all risks involved with flashing a ROM.
Neither I nor any member of our team is responsible for any permanent damage.
Keep in mind that this is a W.I.P ALPHA Release at this point. Myself and others use this as a daily driver and it may contain bugs!
ALL I ASK
- Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU flash someone else's kernel.
- Do not ask for support or complain that something doesn't work because YOU restore apps and/or data and/or system settings from Titanium Backup or Mybackup etc.
- The kernel included is specific to this build and the only one supported.
- Do Not ask for ETA on the next release
- Do Not ask for Features
- Do Not ask for help if you didn't full wipe before coming from a different rom!
- Do Not Flame other users!
- If you are unsure of where to post, post in the Q&A or in our chat on Palringo. The room is thefamilyroom. Our team and support staff of users are happy to help.
What it is:
A work in progress using a customized CM10/ParanoidAndroid (JB) base and custom OC/UV kernel compiled from the latest sources. Bugs present in cm10 will, for the most part, be present
What it isn't:
Video Review for b0905 by ikylilboy at Mobile Tech Videos
-Changing colors in the notification bar is wonky
-Video recording isn't working with included camera. Use 3rd party app until we get it sorted out
-Any bugs in the most current CM10/PA builds are likely present
-ParanoidAndroid as a base. Per App Dpi support to truly get to customize a Tablet/Phablet/Phone setup that suits you
-3.0.49 h0tcakez-v.2.3.5 OC/UV Kernel OC up to 1.83GHz by flappjaxx compiled inline with the build. Sources found here
-OTA app for updates (WIP)
-AwesomeBeats - Beats audio - custom DSP manager for better sound quality
-GNote app for S-Pen
-Android 4.2 Gallery and Camera with Photosphere
-More to come and some that I forgot!
1. Download ROM and Gapps zip file to SDCard
2. Reboot to Recovery
3. Back Up your Stuff.
4. Wipe Data/ Factory Reset/ wipe system *NOTE* This is Absolutely Required coming from any ROM including Gubment Cheeze!
5. Flash Gubment_Cheeze.zip and Gapps zip
7. Allow full first boot
Optional: Download one of our custom themes, and make it your own!
Gubment Cheeze v3.4
MD5 Sum: 2efa173664f53e9f6b9328cc63d31af1
Questions on the Per App DPI features? Read this
Thanks & Credits:
The Family / AllianceROM - You are the greatest group of people I have ever worked with. My phone family is great for encouragement, questions, testing, laughs, and support. You all truely make modding phones a blast!
flappjaxxx - not only for the kernel, tools, and OTA but for a great time working together over two devices. We have cussed, laughed, and cried our way though a lot of learning. Thanks for all the help!
-JoeDV for our OTA app
PARANOIDANDROID TEAM- Just amazing work
JamieD81 for bringing PA to our device
h0tw1r3 - for the pioneering work in getting Cm10 on our deviceand for the code ninja work on our OTA app. Thank you for all the heavy lifting!
Zelendel - Thanks for the encouragement and for the masterpiece known as Gotham/Wayne Tech
Trevino07- for woking so hard to port Gotham, and make it your own.
Studacris - for the Arkham theme
-ppalbicke - for Blorange and Corn Pops
-Froid - for Suede
-Bubbajoe40356 - for American Cheeze
-welchertc - for Bleu Matrix
cyanogen and the whole CyanogenMod team
boostnsubaru- for the Beats Audio port and some build.prop tweaks
...Awesome...- for AwesomeBeats
Truth77 for new gapps and supergapps
My testers and friends on Palringo in thefamilyroom
The develpoment community as a whole
Anyone I may have forgotten
And a big THANK YOU to the folks who have donated. Never expected, always appreciated. (Keeps the wife happy too! ) : Froid, dude6595, linuxtwit, rayandreas... let me know if I missed anyone!
Questions? go here Or find us on Palringo. The chat room is thefamilyroom