[ROM/MOD]*TheCollective*[1-30-14] AoCP - CP7.1 {4.4.2} for L710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jtsv

Jun 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a test build done its uploading now as I head out the door to go sit in my tree stand so I will post it in the thread in about a hour . it is built with 4.6 final build with a update added to profiles a commit from cm for WiFi/data fix and the clear all app button moved from upper right corner to lower left corner easier to hit the button there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
I'm not a hunter however a Big Bass Fisherman...... By All means No worries enjoy the tree stand I wouldn't want anything to interfere with in my fishing, let alone my phone. Now having a working phone (which I've got) for taking pic's of my fish and the great outdoors is a different story.

I've got data and have done 3 re flashes today because of trying to install some TW apps (bored) and keep getting Data each time So it's All Good!

Enjoy the tree.......

Last edited:
Reactions: fezzy102

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
STILL HAVE DATA!!!!! Now the task of tweaking this baby!

INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
:cool:COOL ! Hopefully the other folks who were having data issues will find success with the latest build that fezzy is about to upload ...:fingers-crossed:

fezzy102

Nov 17, 2010
harrisburg,pa
I'm not a hunter however a Big Bass Fisherman...... By All means No worries enjoy the tree stand I wouldn't want anything to interfere with in my fishing, let alone my phone. Now having a working phone (which I've got) for taking pic's of my fish and the great outdoors is a different story.

I've got data and have done 3 re flashes today because of trying to install some TW apps (bored) and keep getting Data each time So it's All Good!

Enjoy the tree.......

Posted from 30ft up in a tree in the middle of no where .:D I hope this works for those having a data issue try this. https://db.tt/f04Xrt4R.
Also clear data when you wipe please. Thanks .

I like bass fishing.:thumbup:

jtsv

Jun 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted from 30ft up in a tree in the middle of no where .:D I hope this works for those having a data issue try this. https://db.tt/f04Xrt4R.

Stop Bragging about your (at&t) cell coverage in middle of know where...... Sprint here in OKC is barely good but the unlimited data is what it's about. 5 phones and my bill is still cheaper and makes up for it until they finish expanding the coverage.

Downloading Now and will update in a few.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! Bye Bye 4.1.2 Hello 4.3.1 it is so good to be back!

WE HAVE DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATA WAS VISIBLE FROM THE START while I was waiting to flash gapps and even after which is great because as soon as I rebooted I got a text from my wife. Usually I miss her text's when I've been flashing lately. So Thanks for keeping me out of the dog house!

I hope you get your quota!

NO Biggie anyone know how I can get the "Ok Google" Launcher from N5 on here? I had it but now have lost the apk's and or correct way to get it working.

Last edited:

jreink01

Jun 27, 2012
Saginaw

Fezzy, is this a new update then the one you linked me to a few days ago? Also, does this have the updated script so I can flash it on my phone?? If not, I can try to do it but the last time I tried (using wetbikers instructions) via notepad++, it never took. If you know of different intructions you can give that will work, I can try to do it. I would really like to try this and see if it works.

With the issues I'm having with wifi breaking data, I really think that, under settings-more-mobile network-notwork operator it says error searching for network has something to do with my issue. Also, I was getting, on reboot, a error that said something to the effect that androidprocess.com has stopped unexpectedly.

One other thing I wanted to note is that under settings-about phone-status- its saying mobile network state disconnected. Now when I go to settings-more mobile network- its saying data enabled. So even though data is enabled, I think its this network state thats also linked to the error searching for network?

Last edited:
Reactions: jtsv

ruger94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 25, 2011
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
insert updater-script

Fezzy, is this a new update then the one you linked me to a few days ago? Also, does this have the updated script so I can flash it on my phone?? If not, I can try to do it but the last time I tried (using wetbikers instructions) via notepad++, it never took. If you know of different intructions you can give that will work, I can try to do it. I would really like to try this and see if it works.

With the issues I'm having with wifi breaking data, I really think that, under settings-more-mobile network-notwork operator it says error searching for network has something to do with my issue. Also, I was getting, on reboot, a error that said something to the effect that androidprocess.com has stopped unexpectedly.

One other thing I wanted to note is that under settings-about phone-status- its saying mobile network state disconnected. Now when I go to settings-more mobile network- its saying data enabled. So even though data is enabled, I think its this network state thats also linked to the error searching for network?

Here ya go...try one of these...

1. download and install 7zip

2. open the Rom with 7zip

3. go in to META-INF / com / google / android / drag out the updater-script file

4. replace it with the one fezzy102 edited for you previously

5. profit :)

if you don't have a copy of the script he edited for you...do this

1. open the older ROM(with edited updater-script) with 7zip

2. go to the above folder

3. drag out the updater-script file to your desktop

4. close out that ROM file

5. open the newest ROM file with 7zip

6. go to the above folder location

7. replace the updater-script with your edited one

8. close ROM file

9. flash ROM...profit :)

jtsv

Jun 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
Got "OK Google" working somehow don't know how but glad so I can keep tweaking. Have play 4.4.22 so with this I think I'm way ahead of the game so very excited for the weekend.

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City
Every time I flash the new 6.4.1 I loose my radio.....completely....In the about phone under Baseband, it says unknown :/
I'm flashed it a couple times, and its every time.......I go back to 6.4 Final and I'm fine......boot into CWM, wipe everything, flash 6.4.1..and no radio :/ Wifi works, but thats it.
Anyone have an idea what I didn't do??

SlimMan

Aug 20, 2011
Abingdon
Every time I flash the new 6.4.1 I loose my radio.....completely....In the about phone under Baseband, it says unknown :/
I'm flashed it a couple times, and its every time.......I go back to 6.4 Final and I'm fine......boot into CWM, wipe everything, flash 6.4.1..and no radio :/ Wifi works, but thats it.
Anyone have an idea what I didn't do??

I notice in the OP it stated to use TWRP, not sure why but perhaps that could be causing it? (CWM)

Reactions: xfilemanx

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City
I notice in the OP it stated to use TWRP, not sure why but perhaps that could be causing it? (CWM)

Says use the latest CWM or TWRP of which my CWM is the latest .......and it also has other specific instructions that I did not follow, of which I am now :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.....well I've tried both now......and followed the directions and still no radio :/

I attached a screen shot if it helps
Thanx in advance, I love this ROM....I've went back to 6.4, it freakin fast and LOOAAADED...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-16-09-36-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-16-09-36-40.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 137

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City
Have you tried the 11-15 build? I flashed it and had radio and everything else I had been missing. Worked from the get go.

No, I haven't actually, I didn't know there was a 11-15....I take it there are some nightly's some where :eek:

I have not tried this yet, but I will....thank you very much by the way :D

I did however try this earlier today......and didn't help....I do appriciate the help though...
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    display1.png
    7.0-display.png

We Are Proud To Introduce Our Latest Efforts.
    AoCP 7.1

Its a new source that we have put together based from CM.
    And we have thrown in our own modification.
    It is Android Open Collective Project.

Its the First of many for many.

We would like to Thank:
    Google for the base
    -> Cyanogen-mod, all other Android open source project teams
    for all the time, and efforts into showing us the way.
    And lets not forget the work on the lovely mods included here.
    With out you, our eyes would still be closed.

This Is Android 4.4.2
    This is compiled from source.
    It is for d2spr

*[ChangeLog 7.1]
    HALO support (Download from Google Play)
    Active display
    Call block list
    Notification row transparency
    Circle and square battery color changer
    Center clock and date
    Change clock color
    DSP Manager
    And more...I know i forgot

HOW TO INSTALL
    1. Factory Data reset
    2. Wipe Dalvik
    3. Install Zip from Sdcard
    4. Reboot phone let it settle in a few min.
    5. Reboot into recovery and flash Gapps
    6. wipe cache and Boot up
    7. Enter google info
    8. Enjoy while resisting the urge to fistpump like an idiot!

Credits
    Google
    Cyanogen-Mod
    Pawitp
    TheCollective Team
    Johnsondr80
    Ruger94
    CRT60
    Robm1911
    Molon Labe
    Mortem Tuam
    Dman3285
    ee23hd2
    flappjaxxx
    joedv
    Slimrom
    Paranoid Android
    CameleonOS
    Roman Nurik
    MiCode
    MoKee
    LiquidSmooth
    (For the propmodder source)

Thank you and enjoy our work.

Downloads Newest on top!

You MUST be on the latest version of CWM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Gapps from your favorite Location! Or Install GooManager to download the latest version!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gapps-4.4.2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AoCP_d2spr_CP7.1-dev host link
    AoCP_d2spr_CP7.0-dev host link
    AoCP_d2spr_CP6.4.1-dev host link
    NEED SOME THEMES?? SEARCH GOOGLE PLAY FOR "AoCP"

SigBanner for anyone who just wants to sport one attached to post!

Credits
    LiquidSmooth for the propmodder source
    Cyanogen-mod - For paving the way - and the gerrit review
    Team Kang - For the source
    TheCollective Team
    DMAN3285--ya'll have no idea how much time he spent setting up the source !!!
    ruger94 and Fezzy102--for compiling apks in for me while i was doing other mods and apps.
    ee23hd2-- for themeing and providing apps i wanted done but couldn't find the time for.
    flappjaxx for the revised source code for the ota. and kernel source!
    joedv for starting the ota to begin with.

And a special thanks goes out to Decimalman his thread is here

Welcome to decimalman's kernel playground!

As he helped Ruger94 and me with some kernel stuff and he makes one bad A$$ kernel.
    he hinted in a round about way to bring AoCP to the d2spr.
    Just to give you all a little heads up if your running the stock theme if you go into the theme chooser there is a icon pack that you can apply it has about 125 themed icons there will be more as Ruger94 and myself add icons to our themes that are on the martket we will add them in that icon pack also just a little something extra.
    Just a heads up, but things built from source can be put in Original dev ;)
    On the d2att thread we were in original dev thread and they moved us. since we do pull from cm about 30% of our hardware about 40% from aosp and we house and maintain the rest about 30% they feel that we are not maintaining enough on our own github when 4.3 drops that will change and we will maintain more and then qualify to be in that thread. But its just a honor to be in any thread to tell you the truth. There are great dev's in both original and here so either way im happy as long as the users are happy and we get another choice out there for users to try.
    Without bigger teams like cm,slim,paranoid, and of course AOSP none of this would be possiable so i give mad props to all those teams they deserve it.:)
    Got one

Sent from my I747 S3 running AoCP CP5.8.1-1
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone