[ROM/MOD]*TheCollective*[1-30-14] AoCP - CP7.1 {4.4.2} for L710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
the Land of Beer & Cheese
I found something weird in the xda app when I tape on a post it highlights the post above the one that you're actually tamping on. It's very strange I've uninstalled the app I've cleared and in recovery then reinstalled. I've never had this problem in any other ROM

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
Is there any way I can change the color (SMS, Phone)?? I'm not quite a fan of Red.

Thanks.

Have you tried a theme?

I have a purple s3 and while I have run red themes on other phones, the red dose kinda clash.

BTW the xda thing I mentioned was some thing to do with Xprivacy :banghead: so that was all user error on my part.

Xprivacy seems to be working great on this ROM if any one is wondering.

Reactions: fezzy102

fezzy102

Nov 17, 2010
harrisburg,pa
Is there any way I can change the color (SMS, Phone)?? I'm not quite a fan of Red.

Thanks.

Aocp themes are gonna be updated but ROM is taking the front stage right now as there are changes in it that first have to be made so its compatible with theme chooser themes as I just got the dialer done today and committed those changes up to our github.
I need to figure out how to submit stuff to cms gerrit review that way I could submit some changes for the theme aspect to it and see if they would merge into there source and it could be consistent across roms.
Guess I need to start reading g on submitting to the ferrite and get signed in for that. Probably my patches will get rejected.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

jacobb23

Aug 13, 2010
Somebody is going to have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I went to security, and added 9016 to the blacklist and yet I continue to get the text messages. What am I missing?

ruger94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 25, 2011
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Somebody is going to have to tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I went to security, and added 9016 to the blacklist and yet I continue to get the text messages. What am I missing?

Try going into blacklist settings and check use wildcards...just guessing...since your not using a normal 10 digit number...

S3 running AoCP 7.xx

Reactions: T.C.Stockdale

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
How can we stop Location Consent pop up? if you disagree it just keeps coming back every time you turn on GPS:eek: It's SO DAM annoying!!!

Why in the hell is there not a check box to remember your answer? Need less to say it's really upsetting me, makes me want to smash the phone in to the face of the ass hole at google that wrote the code like this!!!!!!

fezzy102

Nov 17, 2010
harrisburg,pa
How can we stop Location Consent pop up? if you disagree it just keeps coming back every time you turn on GPS:eek: It's SO DAM annoying!!!

Why in the hell is there not a check box to remember your answer? Need less to say it's really upsetting me, makes me want to smash the phone in to the face of the ass hole at google that wrote the code like this!!!!!!

Its cause they have to get your consent to track where you are is a legal issue.
If you go and murder someone and turn on your GPS to try and figure the best way to leave the crime seen or look for the closet 7-11 and the consent does not popup to allow permission to track your location to help you then when they bust your a$$ for the murder they would not be able to use that evidence in a trial against you just like recording a phone call the other person has to know its being recorded or its useless in a trial. I know what your gonna day I'm not gonna murder someone . me neither but Google is covering there butts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
Ya so when you hit disagree. Why can't it remember?

I mean I found a Xposes mod to auto agree, but what if you don't want to agree to Google just cuz you don't?!?

I guess I have to learn programming :confused:

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
Is any one having problems getting alogcat to show logging data?

Edit I guess alogcat is out dated and dose not work on newer android.

Solution used catalog

Sent from a thing running on Electrons

Last edited:

zman519

Oct 27, 2010
Dose USB tethering work? Or is that a 4.4.x bug? I don't use it much.

Could you elaborate on why twrp doesn't work and why it has to be ClockworkMod recovery? ( technically speaking)

Last edited:

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas

Could you elaborate on why twrp doesn't work and why it has to be ClockworkMod recovery? ( technically speaking)

Yes - USB tether is working (I'm using it now) ... I don't have an answer for your TWRP question other than I have used it on previous versions of this (and other) ROM, but switched to CWM after KK-builds started being available ...

ruger94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 25, 2011
Ponchatoula, Louisiana

TexasLTE got USB Tether answered(thanks)...The reason for CWM is cause TWRP was not updated for 4.4.2 when we started testing... the latest version does work for some folks now...so it may work for you...but it might not...

S3 running AoCP 7.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    display1.png
    7.0-display.png

We Are Proud To Introduce Our Latest Efforts.
    AoCP 7.1

Its a new source that we have put together based from CM.
    And we have thrown in our own modification.
    It is Android Open Collective Project.

Its the First of many for many.

We would like to Thank:
    Google for the base
    -> Cyanogen-mod, all other Android open source project teams
    for all the time, and efforts into showing us the way.
    And lets not forget the work on the lovely mods included here.
    With out you, our eyes would still be closed.

This Is Android 4.4.2
    This is compiled from source.
    It is for d2spr

*[ChangeLog 7.1]
    HALO support (Download from Google Play)
    Active display
    Call block list
    Notification row transparency
    Circle and square battery color changer
    Center clock and date
    Change clock color
    DSP Manager
    And more...I know i forgot

HOW TO INSTALL
    1. Factory Data reset
    2. Wipe Dalvik
    3. Install Zip from Sdcard
    4. Reboot phone let it settle in a few min.
    5. Reboot into recovery and flash Gapps
    6. wipe cache and Boot up
    7. Enter google info
    8. Enjoy while resisting the urge to fistpump like an idiot!

Credits
    Google
    Cyanogen-Mod
    Pawitp
    TheCollective Team
    Johnsondr80
    Ruger94
    CRT60
    Robm1911
    Molon Labe
    Mortem Tuam
    Dman3285
    ee23hd2
    flappjaxxx
    joedv
    Slimrom
    Paranoid Android
    CameleonOS
    Roman Nurik
    MiCode
    MoKee
    LiquidSmooth
    (For the propmodder source)

Thank you and enjoy our work.

Downloads Newest on top!

You MUST be on the latest version of CWM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Gapps from your favorite Location! Or Install GooManager to download the latest version!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gapps-4.4.2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AoCP_d2spr_CP7.1-dev host link
    AoCP_d2spr_CP7.0-dev host link
    AoCP_d2spr_CP6.4.1-dev host link
    NEED SOME THEMES?? SEARCH GOOGLE PLAY FOR "AoCP"

SigBanner for anyone who just wants to sport one attached to post!

Credits
    LiquidSmooth for the propmodder source
    Cyanogen-mod - For paving the way - and the gerrit review
    Team Kang - For the source
    TheCollective Team
    DMAN3285--ya'll have no idea how much time he spent setting up the source !!!
    ruger94 and Fezzy102--for compiling apks in for me while i was doing other mods and apps.
    ee23hd2-- for themeing and providing apps i wanted done but couldn't find the time for.
    flappjaxx for the revised source code for the ota. and kernel source!
    joedv for starting the ota to begin with.

And a special thanks goes out to Decimalman his thread is here

Welcome to decimalman's kernel playground!

As he helped Ruger94 and me with some kernel stuff and he makes one bad A$$ kernel.
    he hinted in a round about way to bring AoCP to the d2spr.
    Just to give you all a little heads up if your running the stock theme if you go into the theme chooser there is a icon pack that you can apply it has about 125 themed icons there will be more as Ruger94 and myself add icons to our themes that are on the martket we will add them in that icon pack also just a little something extra.
    Just a heads up, but things built from source can be put in Original dev ;)
    On the d2att thread we were in original dev thread and they moved us. since we do pull from cm about 30% of our hardware about 40% from aosp and we house and maintain the rest about 30% they feel that we are not maintaining enough on our own github when 4.3 drops that will change and we will maintain more and then qualify to be in that thread. But its just a honor to be in any thread to tell you the truth. There are great dev's in both original and here so either way im happy as long as the users are happy and we get another choice out there for users to try.
    Without bigger teams like cm,slim,paranoid, and of course AOSP none of this would be possiable so i give mad props to all those teams they deserve it.:)
    Got one

Sent from my I747 S3 running AoCP CP5.8.1-1