[ROM][MOD][YNG1TAS17L] Cyanogen OS 12 - Rooted | Cleaned | Small Mods

Search This thread

black.ic3

Jun 1, 2013
L'viv
Ok, since fresh OTA is out with some fixes, it's good time to make Cleaned version, like my OxygenOS mod :)
I made it with /system folder in .zip (using modded cm12.1 update script), so it's easy to mod. Firmware is included.

Features:
- Cleaned
- SuperSU (because Titanium Backup works better with it)
- Eleven Music Player instead of Google Music
- Cabinet instead of stock CM FM
- Camera Next Mod by @abhi08638
- Material Gallery icon

No need gapps.
There are two version: Root Only and Root + Cleaned + Modded

Enjoy :good:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=29571

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-23-18-18-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-18-18-21.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 6,547
Last edited:

Salam Husin

Dec 29, 2013
Hello...

So far, luv this rom even though lacking rich features compared to Bliss or Cyanide L. Wondering one thing here that leads to my lost of any solution. In short, tried to figure out what happened but could not see any lights at the end of tunnel.

Install Spotify and maxxaudio really compliments it when playing. But out of sudden, maxxaudio fails to work as usual and to some extent, also out of sudden, Spotify stops playing when the screen is off!. When rebooting, maxxaudio comes with its charm again but again, it fails to impress once suddenly stop working and sooner or later, Spotify still on going, suddenly again it stops when the screen is off and finally both of my favs gone!!! No idea what really happened...

Any advice? Perhaps the issue of compatibility here?

NuLLV01D

Mar 30, 2013
Jodhpur
www.ptmaroct.com
Hello...

So far, luv this rom even though lacking rich features compared to Bliss or Cyanide L. Wondering one thing here that leads to my lost of any solution. In short, tried to figure out what happened but could not see any lights at the end of tunnel.

Install Spotify and maxxaudio really compliments it when playing. But out of sudden, maxxaudio fails to work as usual and to some extent, also out of sudden, Spotify stops playing when the screen is off!. When rebooting, maxxaudio comes with its charm again but again, it fails to impress once suddenly stop working and sooner or later, Spotify still on going, suddenly again it stops when the screen is off and finally both of my favs gone!!! No idea what really happened...

Any advice? Perhaps the issue of compatibility here?
MaxxAudio is known to not cause problems on OxygenOS. Try uninstalling it and see if it solves the matters with Spotify too. If you want great audio, maybe you should give Viper4Android a shot

Salam Husin

Dec 29, 2013
MaxxAudio is known to not cause problems on OxygenOS. Try uninstalling it and see if it solves the matters with Spotify too. If you want great audio, maybe you should give Viper4Android a shot

well, luv maxxaudio even more... v4a is the second, no doubt also has a good shot there when tuning on bass. should i delete maxxaudio from the root system and then reboot right? will consider v4a if no other choices then...

Fra8

May 23, 2013
hey guys,

excellent work has been done to simplify this ROM ,congratulations .... But I find a difficulty, I'm going crazy, I do not find the menu to disable notifications heads up, it's a bug in the ROM? I have the screen here, pls help meuploadfromtaptalk1430046102430.pnguploadfromtaptalk1430046108096.pnguploadfromtaptalk1430046114380.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, since fresh OTA is out with some fixes, it's good time to make Cleaned version, like my OxygenOS mod :)
    I made it with /system folder in .zip (using modded cm12.1 update script), so it's easy to mod. Firmware is included.

Features:
    - Cleaned
    - SuperSU (because Titanium Backup works better with it)
    - Eleven Music Player instead of Google Music
    - Cabinet instead of stock CM FM
    - Camera Next Mod by @abhi08638
    - Material Gallery icon

No need gapps.
    There are two version: Root Only and Root + Cleaned + Modded

Enjoy :good:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=29571
    Cool! Love your work, giving it a GO!
    Hi Dude, i had dirty flashed your ROM on my existing COS 12 17L and from the basic 1/2 day usage i feel teh battery drain is less when compared with Stock ROM. I thing i noticed different is in Settings-> About Phone-> CheckUpdates setting is missing in my phone. So does this ROM supports OTA for OnePlus one as i never saw that field being missed when i used COS 12 17L?
    By the way I am using Franco kernel R42 on my device. Please do shed some light on this issue.

As this is a modified version of stock, I dont think it supports official OTA and probably the reason CrazyBoy removed/disabled the option. If you tried to update when official OTA lands, it will most likely error or bork things up.
    @CraZY_BoY^
    Thank you for your great work.
    This ROM is amazing, everything is smooth and stable.
    Battery life is great after blocking google service and play store from waking the phone and ask for location in the privacy.
    After every ROM I test, I find my self returning to this ROM as this is the best ROM out there and I tested most of them.
    One of the most wonderful ROM among others

I would like to express my deepest thaanx to Crazy Boy for his wonderful effort
    to make this ROM clean smooth fast and best battery saving ROM among others.

from my humble experience i tried most of the ROM's in the thread but I found
    this ROM is the most suitable one for me.

I wish from Crazy Boy to continue his effort and work on Cyanogen OS 12.1
    with android 5.1.1 similar to this one .. cleaned rooted ROM.

wish u all the best Crazy boy