Masik Development

Oct 30, 2014
Минск
4pda.ru
Masik™ MIUI X Stable (Android 7.0)
Updated: July 14, 2017 (22:00)

SCREENSHOTS
DESCRIPTION

Stable, modified ROM. Like those who was looking for a firmware with extended functionality, without superfluous bloarware and with a multilang translation. Firmware deprived of all kinds of errors and instabilities. Masik MIUI ROM don't block Bootloader and compatible with Xiaomi Mi5 / Mi5 Pro.

FULL CHANGELOG

List of changes Masik™ X Stable compared to 8.5.2.0 Stock EN-CN:
  • Based on Stable 8.5.2.0, DEODEXED, Multi Located, Aroma Installer In English lang with many features: a choice of styles, of interface, such system modifications, applications, gapps and more
  • Fixed the interface of the application: "Settings", "Music", "Calendar", "Antivirus", "Services", "Clean Master", "File Explorer", "Notification Bar", Calculator", "Gallery", "Video", "Weather"
  • Integrated advanced select the type of data connection in Aroma (The priority 4G/3G Only 4G/3G/2G, auto 4G/3G/2G, auto 4G/3G, auto 3G/2G)
  • Improved sound quality of the headphones, changed the settings, normalized the volume, extended frequency range, built in new HQ audio engine
  • Disabled firmware upgrade (uninstalled the app "Upgrade", removed the update item in the settings, disabled querier update)
  • Activated the font selection in display settings ("Settings" - "Display" - "Font", built in 9 additional system fonts with the description and preview)
  • Removed online services from the application "Video", "Music", "Files", "Gallery", "Notes", "Services", "Downloads", "Themes", "Messages", "Calculator"
  • Built-in missing binaries responsible for improving memory performance format exFAT/F2FS/ext4 (write/read)
  • Modified applications to support Multi DPI, you can choose screen density when you install ROM, Ultra HD / Full HD (optional in Aroma Installer)
  • Blurred background in the task manager and in the notification bar with a choice of style (optional in Aroma Installer)
  • Improved performance by shutting down background services advertising and collecting/sending anonymous statistics
  • Disabled the binding system to the yellow pages (Yellow Pages), delete the associated application without damage to the system
  • Changed system animation interface, added missing styles + new effect animation in desktop
  • Replaced sound (sound blocking, screenshots, connection memory, camera, ringtones, notifications)
  • Modified Camera app (images saved without compression, 100% quality instead of 87%)
  • Included animation of the lock screen (fade on/fade off) (Optional in Aroma Installer)
  • Cut out all hidden malware application Analytics Core and all the dependencies of the system from them
  • Updated the regional settings (settings of all operators at the time 1.06.2017)
  • Disabled system agents Spases and assistant Xiaomi, removed their dependent libraries
  • Separate volume control for notifications in settings and in floating panel
  • The ability to choose the style of the status bar (Optional in Aroma Installer)
  • GUI Super AMOLED Style / MIUI Stock (Optional in Aroma Installer)
  • Modified the Downloads app (optional installation limit on downloading)
  • Restored settings swipe to the left on the lock screen (go to Contacts)
  • Improved functionality of the Camera application, and built the missing scenes
  • Integrated mode performance switch in the notification bar
  • Fixed display of counts of notifications on the desktop icons
  • The ability to set the shadow under the icons (Optional in Aroma Installer)
  • Superior quality mask icons, expanded package of icons (+ Fancy Icons)
  • System support Camera 2API (the ability to handle RAW format)
  • Fixed engineering menu, built-in calibration feature OIS camera
  • Increased allowable sampling rate formats .ac3 and .flac
  • Switch the Internet device selects the network type
  • Removed applications, services, and services to Asian regions
  • Optimized allocation of memory for the application
  • Expanded geographic definition of telephone numbers
  • Fixed display of the operator on Bluetooth devices
  • Removed duplicate and conflicting system libraries
  • Graphics interface 100% quality (no compression)
  • Clock centered on lock screen (regardless of DPI)
  • Disabled initial sorting of desktop icons
  • Select the keyboard Xperia/Google when you install the firmware
  • Removed duplicate and similar design widgets
  • Fixed notifications on MI Band wristband
  • Disabled signature verification and application integrity
  • Replaced the desktop Wallpaper and the lock screen
  • Removed test-services and self-monitoring devices
  • Updated HOSTS file (edited 1.07.2017)
  • Optimized display system font
  • Disabled the search bar in the notification panel
  • Added icons in advanced settings
  • Improved adaptive control of the brightness of the screen
  • System support Bluetooth AptX HD (HQ)
  • Disabled home page in the browser
  • Modified initial system configuration
  • Improved video recording quality to 100%
  • Improved timeouts proximity sensor
  • Activated several hidden features
  • Increased channel width Wi-Fi
  • Rewritten GPS configuration
  • Something else, could forget...

DOWNLOAD ROM AND MODS
INSTRUCTIONS

Before all manipulations, do not forget to make Backup! Before flashing you must make backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup).

How to install Masik MIUI with any firmware and any version of the OS:

1. Before flashing you must make backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup)
2. To install the firmware needed an unlocked bootloader
3. Download the firmware file from the repository (the file is called "Masik™ X Stable.zip" where X is the current name of the current build)
4. Copy the "Masik™ X Stable.zip" in the device memory or on a USB OTG drive (depends on how you prefer to install the ROM)
5. If TWRP is already installed, then enter the engineering menu TWRP (klavishi held VOLUME UP + POWER) and go to item #8.
6. Download the TWRP installer from the repository, the file is called "TWRP for PC.zip" and unpack the archive to any convenient place
7. Connect the device in Bootloader mode (buttons held POWER + VOLUME DOWN until the logo appears)
8. Run the file "Install.bat" from folder with extracted "TWRP for PC.zip", TWRP will be installed and the device will automatically go into the engineering menu
9. If TWRP does not work, with the device off simultaneously press the buttons VOLUME UP + POWER and hold until the log in TWRP
10. Go to WIPE - Advanced Wipe and mark ART/Dalvik, Cache - move the slider (apps, settings and internal memory will not be affected)
11. Go to BACKUP and note DATA - pitch slider (will back up all settings and apps in the folder TWRP to be safe, copy it to the PC)
12. Go to WIPE and slide the slider to Factory Reset, then click Advanced Wipe and mark ART/Dalvik, Cache, Data, System, slide the slider
13. Go to INSTALL - choose the firmware file, it will start Aroma Installer, description in Russian language-selectable modifications in its sole discretion
14. After flashing you can go to RESTORE and restore DATA, but I recommend to restore the MIUI Backup copy after the first boot of the device
15. Optionally, you can return stock engineering menu - "Stock for PC.zip" for flash with a PC or "Stock for TWRP.zip" for flashing via TWRP
16. All necessary Drivers can be found in this post under the spoiler "DOWNLOAD". Good luck !!!

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

QUESTION: How to make a backup of myapps and settings?
ANSWER: Before flashing I recommend to make a backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup). This is the only 100% sure way to avoid mistakes and not lose data. In a pinch you can make a backup using TWRP, pre-clearing Cache and Dalvik.

QUESTION: What formatting system is made in Aroma Installer when installing?
ANSWER: By default the installer will choose the most suitable type of formatting, the installer will automatically remove all traces of previous systems. Before flashing it is recommended to do a Factory Reset.

QUESTION: A lot of errors, FC, application krastsa, nothing works, what to do? How to live?
ANSWER: Possible single FC, the reason the old cache after the appearance odinochnykh error the cache is automatically replaced with a new one. In another sluchae on the quality of the operating system may affect the modifications that you have installed after flashing or restored backup DATA. I use and recommend modifications to either my storage, or optimized for database Masik ROM.

QUESTION: Will it remove the apps when flashing?
ANSWER: When the firmware will delete all the apps, the internal memory of the phone will not be affected.

QUESTION: Why not embedded SuperSU?
ANSWER: The firmware of the categories Stable, so devoid of SU in the future it will be. I think policy is clear: the firmware is stable, done in order to put it up and forget about the other versions.

QUESTION: Google Play doesn't download, says "Waiting for wifi", what to do?
ANSWER: You need to go to the Downloads app - Settings - Limit the download and select "No limit".

QUESTION: Where the item "firmware Update" and the app "Updates"?
ANSWER: They are not. This firmware will be updated very rarely, only using TWRP and only when new official builds of a class "Stable"(Stable) from China Developers.

QUESTION: How to make MI5 software unkillable? How to eliminate all vulnerabilities? How to protect the system from interference?
ANSWER: For this you need to install the firmware Masik and my supplements on the desire, except SuperSU. Then install stock Recovery. Subject to the foregoing does not remain any vulnerabilities to the system, i.e. the phone is not facing a software problem. In other words - you will have your phone like out of the box, this is a stable firmware Masik. In this case, you are in no way accidentally format the system, do not install this update, do not delete system files.

QUESTION: What kernel is best to install for this firmware?
ANSWER: I recommend the built-in kernel (is installed along with the firmware), it has built the profile of the Kernel Sleep (he MРDesigion). A different kernel will break the finger print scanner.

QUESTION: What kind of modem it is best to install for this firmware?
ANSWER: I recommend the built-in Firmware (is installed along with the firmware). Other Firmware can disrupt Wi-Fi.
DONATE

If yoy like my ROM you can DONATE:

Yandex Money: 410012628221349
VISA Electron: 4255 2001 7309 3667 , DATE 06/19

HIT :good: IF YOU LIKE MASIK MIUI MOD ;)

Last edited:

Masik Development

Oct 30, 2014
Минск
4pda.ru
МОДИФИКАЦИИ
MODIFICATIONS

Все мои дополнения и модификации для прошивок Masik MIUI
All My Mods and Addons For Masik MIUI ROM

Cloud Store Masik™ Z Addons, Mods and Firmware

Описание модификаций и дополнений
Mods and Addons description

ADDON Aroma Masik Z
the feature pack enables you to install the uninstalled program and delete standard applications
пакет дополнений, позволяет установить удаленные программы и удалить стандартные приложения

APP Remote Controller
infrared remote control
ИК-пульт управления

Firmware Masik Z by Masik (Modded)
modded firmware by Masik, by default in the system Masik Z
модифицированное firmware от Masik, по-умолчанию в системе Masik Z

Firmware Masik Z by Xiaomi (Stock)
original firmware of MIUI base, as an alternative if problems with communication
оригинальное firmware системы MIUI, как альтернатива если проблемы со связью

MOD Aroma Interface and Style
modification of the appearance of system with many features to customize, the replacement or restore of the original files
модификация внешнего вида системы с широкими возможностями для настройки, возможность замены или восстановления оригинальных файлов

MOD Aroma Masik Z Animation Style
modification of the animation system with the capability of replacing or restoring the original files
модификация анимации системы с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинальных файлов

MOD Aroma Masik Z Bluetooth
modification of Bluetooth app with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
модификация приложения Bluetooth с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z Camera
modification of Camera app with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
модификация приложения камеры с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z RIL
modification of the configuration of the radio with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
модификация конфигурации радиомодуля с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z Time Zone Fixer
modification of the configuration of Timezone and platform files with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
модификация часовых поясов и конфигурации платформы с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Audio DSP Plus
audio engine and EQ
звуковой движок и эквалайзер

MOD Audio Dolby ATMOS
powerful audio engine
мощный звуковой движок

MOD Audio Viper FX
powerful audio engine
мощный звуковой движок

MOD Masik Z EDGE Screen
enable sidebar from Samsung Galaxy S7
включение боковой панели из Samsung Galaxy S7

MOD Masik Z LOGO Linux
replacement splashscreen on the logo of Linux
замена сплэшскрина на логотип Linux

MOD Masik Z Remove Launcher Animation
remove animation desktop from Masik Z
удалить анимацию рабочего стола из Masik Z

MOD Preccust Themes Restore
restore the preinstalled themes
восстановить предустановленные темы

MOD SuperSU for Masik Z
install SuperSU to Masik Z
установить SuperSU для Masik Z

Last edited:

Masik Development

Oct 30, 2014
Минск
4pda.ru
Masik™ MIUI Z Stable (Android 7.0)
Updated: June 10, 2017 (02:00)

ENG. Hello, friends. I want to thank you for having supported me in difficult times, for helped others to deal with the problematic issues, for helping to test my ROMS, and for a lot of praise and kind words. It was very nice to deal with. I tried to please everyone, largely concessions to take account of your feedback as possible. It was nice to chat with you, really. Masik Z is my last firmware for Xiaomi Mi5. I turn on the iPhone 7 and my firmware for it, of course not, but no matter what I use I always come back to Android. And yet Android flourishes from Stanislaus firmware on Samsung S8. I wish you all enjoy and wish to be kinder in life, appreciate the people who beskorystno life easier, tratat valuable time on the needs of society and doing it from the heart, for the benefit of users and Rosu from more experienced users to help the newbies, because only together we are a team. If you want to support the project or to thank the material - the details are on the first page. See you soon, my dear friends

RUS. Приветствую, друзья. Хочу вас поблагодарить за то что поддерживали меня в трудную минуту, помогали другим пользователям разобраться с проблемными вопросами, за то что помогали тестировать мои прошивки и за множество похвал и теплых слов. Мне было очень приятно с вами иметь дело. Я старалась угодить всем, во многом шла на уступки, учитывала ваше мнение насколько это было возможным. Было приятно пообщаться с вами, правда. Masik Z моя последняя прошивка для Xiaomi Mi5. Перехожу я на iPhone 7 и моих прошивок для него конечно не будет, но чем бы я ни пользовалась я всегда возвращаюсь на Android. А пока что для Android процветает прошивка от Станислава на Samsung S8. Хочу пожелать всем удачного пользования и желаю быть добрее по жизни, цените людей, которые бескорысно облегчают жизнь, трятят бесценное время на запросы общества и делает это от души, на благо пользователей и рошу более опытных пользователей помогать новичкам, ведь только вместе мы команда. Если вы хотите поддержать проект или поблагодарить материально - реквизиты есть на первой странице. До скорой встречи, мои дорогие друзья.

Masik Team Developers (Natalie)

Last edited:

zilan

Sep 9, 2008
@Masik Development

thank you, i know masik since masik A, finally it's posted on here.

btw, can you make masik rom based on global dev rom?

edit: can you also fix titanium backup when restore app?
your rom must enable install from usb (dev option) to restore from titanium backup, it must allow app one by one when restoring..

does it support Quick Charge 3? i don't see QC3 Symbol near battery when charging

Last edited:

Masik Development

Oct 30, 2014
Минск
4pda.ru
@Masik Development
btw, can you make masik rom based on global dev rom?
edit: can you also fix titanium backup when restore app?
your rom must enable install from usb (dev option) to restore from titanium backup, it must allow app one by one when restoring..
does it support Quick Charge 3? i don't see QC3 Symbol near battery when charging
Hi. Masik ROM based on stable build only. Titanum works great. Install SU and some app that can made linux permissive, then install titanum ang have fun ;)
Quick charge supportet, but QC simboi in UI not fixed yet.
F2FS works?
No, Masik support only ext4 file system.
Hi guys.Glad you got here.Clarify one point - based on stable 8.5.2.0, and the name of the backup in TWRP says the opposite - 8.2.2.0 ???
Hi. Nice to meet you) 8.5.2.0 changet to 8.2.2.0 in a build properties file for working android pay. Its not work with 8.5.2.0 in build.prop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Masik™ MIUI X Stable (Android 7.0)
    Updated: July 14, 2017 (22:00)

SCREENSHOTS
    DESCRIPTION

Stable, modified ROM. Like those who was looking for a firmware with extended functionality, without superfluous bloarware and with a multilang translation. Firmware deprived of all kinds of errors and instabilities. Masik MIUI ROM don't block Bootloader and compatible with Xiaomi Mi5 / Mi5 Pro.

FULL CHANGELOG

List of changes Masik™ X Stable compared to 8.5.2.0 Stock EN-CN:
    • Based on Stable 8.5.2.0, DEODEXED, Multi Located, Aroma Installer In English lang with many features: a choice of styles, of interface, such system modifications, applications, gapps and more
    • Fixed the interface of the application: "Settings", "Music", "Calendar", "Antivirus", "Services", "Clean Master", "File Explorer", "Notification Bar", Calculator", "Gallery", "Video", "Weather"
    • Integrated advanced select the type of data connection in Aroma (The priority 4G/3G Only 4G/3G/2G, auto 4G/3G/2G, auto 4G/3G, auto 3G/2G)
    • Improved sound quality of the headphones, changed the settings, normalized the volume, extended frequency range, built in new HQ audio engine
    • Disabled firmware upgrade (uninstalled the app "Upgrade", removed the update item in the settings, disabled querier update)
    • Activated the font selection in display settings ("Settings" - "Display" - "Font", built in 9 additional system fonts with the description and preview)
    • Removed online services from the application "Video", "Music", "Files", "Gallery", "Notes", "Services", "Downloads", "Themes", "Messages", "Calculator"
    • Built-in missing binaries responsible for improving memory performance format exFAT/F2FS/ext4 (write/read)
    • Modified applications to support Multi DPI, you can choose screen density when you install ROM, Ultra HD / Full HD (optional in Aroma Installer)
    • Blurred background in the task manager and in the notification bar with a choice of style (optional in Aroma Installer)
    • Improved performance by shutting down background services advertising and collecting/sending anonymous statistics
    • Disabled the binding system to the yellow pages (Yellow Pages), delete the associated application without damage to the system
    • Changed system animation interface, added missing styles + new effect animation in desktop
    • Replaced sound (sound blocking, screenshots, connection memory, camera, ringtones, notifications)
    • Modified Camera app (images saved without compression, 100% quality instead of 87%)
    • Included animation of the lock screen (fade on/fade off) (Optional in Aroma Installer)
    • Cut out all hidden malware application Analytics Core and all the dependencies of the system from them
    • Updated the regional settings (settings of all operators at the time 1.06.2017)
    • Disabled system agents Spases and assistant Xiaomi, removed their dependent libraries
    • Separate volume control for notifications in settings and in floating panel
    • The ability to choose the style of the status bar (Optional in Aroma Installer)
    • GUI Super AMOLED Style / MIUI Stock (Optional in Aroma Installer)
    • Modified the Downloads app (optional installation limit on downloading)
    • Restored settings swipe to the left on the lock screen (go to Contacts)
    • Improved functionality of the Camera application, and built the missing scenes
    • Integrated mode performance switch in the notification bar
    • Fixed display of counts of notifications on the desktop icons
    • The ability to set the shadow under the icons (Optional in Aroma Installer)
    • Superior quality mask icons, expanded package of icons (+ Fancy Icons)
    • System support Camera 2API (the ability to handle RAW format)
    • Fixed engineering menu, built-in calibration feature OIS camera
    • Increased allowable sampling rate formats .ac3 and .flac
    • Switch the Internet device selects the network type
    • Removed applications, services, and services to Asian regions
    • Optimized allocation of memory for the application
    • Expanded geographic definition of telephone numbers
    • Fixed display of the operator on Bluetooth devices
    • Removed duplicate and conflicting system libraries
    • Graphics interface 100% quality (no compression)
    • Clock centered on lock screen (regardless of DPI)
    • Disabled initial sorting of desktop icons
    • Select the keyboard Xperia/Google when you install the firmware
    • Removed duplicate and similar design widgets
    • Fixed notifications on MI Band wristband
    • Disabled signature verification and application integrity
    • Replaced the desktop Wallpaper and the lock screen
    • Removed test-services and self-monitoring devices
    • Updated HOSTS file (edited 1.07.2017)
    • Optimized display system font
    • Disabled the search bar in the notification panel
    • Added icons in advanced settings
    • Improved adaptive control of the brightness of the screen
    • System support Bluetooth AptX HD (HQ)
    • Disabled home page in the browser
    • Modified initial system configuration
    • Improved video recording quality to 100%
    • Improved timeouts proximity sensor
    • Activated several hidden features
    • Increased channel width Wi-Fi
    • Rewritten GPS configuration
    • Something else, could forget...

DOWNLOAD ROM AND MODS
    INSTRUCTIONS

Before all manipulations, do not forget to make Backup! Before flashing you must make backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup).

How to install Masik MIUI with any firmware and any version of the OS:

1. Before flashing you must make backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup)
    2. To install the firmware needed an unlocked bootloader
    3. Download the firmware file from the repository (the file is called "Masik™ X Stable.zip" where X is the current name of the current build)
    4. Copy the "Masik™ X Stable.zip" in the device memory or on a USB OTG drive (depends on how you prefer to install the ROM)
    5. If TWRP is already installed, then enter the engineering menu TWRP (klavishi held VOLUME UP + POWER) and go to item #8.
    6. Download the TWRP installer from the repository, the file is called "TWRP for PC.zip" and unpack the archive to any convenient place
    7. Connect the device in Bootloader mode (buttons held POWER + VOLUME DOWN until the logo appears)
    8. Run the file "Install.bat" from folder with extracted "TWRP for PC.zip", TWRP will be installed and the device will automatically go into the engineering menu
    9. If TWRP does not work, with the device off simultaneously press the buttons VOLUME UP + POWER and hold until the log in TWRP
    10. Go to WIPE - Advanced Wipe and mark ART/Dalvik, Cache - move the slider (apps, settings and internal memory will not be affected)
    11. Go to BACKUP and note DATA - pitch slider (will back up all settings and apps in the folder TWRP to be safe, copy it to the PC)
    12. Go to WIPE and slide the slider to Factory Reset, then click Advanced Wipe and mark ART/Dalvik, Cache, Data, System, slide the slider
    13. Go to INSTALL - choose the firmware file, it will start Aroma Installer, description in Russian language-selectable modifications in its sole discretion
    14. After flashing you can go to RESTORE and restore DATA, but I recommend to restore the MIUI Backup copy after the first boot of the device
    15. Optionally, you can return stock engineering menu - "Stock for PC.zip" for flash with a PC or "Stock for TWRP.zip" for flashing via TWRP
    16. All necessary Drivers can be found in this post under the spoiler "DOWNLOAD". Good luck !!!

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

QUESTION: How to make a backup of myapps and settings?
    ANSWER: Before flashing I recommend to make a backup using the built-in MIUI Backup app (Settings - More - Backup). This is the only 100% sure way to avoid mistakes and not lose data. In a pinch you can make a backup using TWRP, pre-clearing Cache and Dalvik.

QUESTION: What formatting system is made in Aroma Installer when installing?
    ANSWER: By default the installer will choose the most suitable type of formatting, the installer will automatically remove all traces of previous systems. Before flashing it is recommended to do a Factory Reset.

QUESTION: A lot of errors, FC, application krastsa, nothing works, what to do? How to live?
    ANSWER: Possible single FC, the reason the old cache after the appearance odinochnykh error the cache is automatically replaced with a new one. In another sluchae on the quality of the operating system may affect the modifications that you have installed after flashing or restored backup DATA. I use and recommend modifications to either my storage, or optimized for database Masik ROM.

QUESTION: Will it remove the apps when flashing?
    ANSWER: When the firmware will delete all the apps, the internal memory of the phone will not be affected.

QUESTION: Why not embedded SuperSU?
    ANSWER: The firmware of the categories Stable, so devoid of SU in the future it will be. I think policy is clear: the firmware is stable, done in order to put it up and forget about the other versions.

QUESTION: Google Play doesn't download, says "Waiting for wifi", what to do?
    ANSWER: You need to go to the Downloads app - Settings - Limit the download and select "No limit".

QUESTION: Where the item "firmware Update" and the app "Updates"?
    ANSWER: They are not. This firmware will be updated very rarely, only using TWRP and only when new official builds of a class "Stable"(Stable) from China Developers.

QUESTION: How to make MI5 software unkillable? How to eliminate all vulnerabilities? How to protect the system from interference?
    ANSWER: For this you need to install the firmware Masik and my supplements on the desire, except SuperSU. Then install stock Recovery. Subject to the foregoing does not remain any vulnerabilities to the system, i.e. the phone is not facing a software problem. In other words - you will have your phone like out of the box, this is a stable firmware Masik. In this case, you are in no way accidentally format the system, do not install this update, do not delete system files.

QUESTION: What kernel is best to install for this firmware?
    ANSWER: I recommend the built-in kernel (is installed along with the firmware), it has built the profile of the Kernel Sleep (he MРDesigion). A different kernel will break the finger print scanner.

QUESTION: What kind of modem it is best to install for this firmware?
    ANSWER: I recommend the built-in Firmware (is installed along with the firmware). Other Firmware can disrupt Wi-Fi.
    DONATE

If yoy like my ROM you can DONATE:

Yandex Money: 410012628221349
    VISA Electron: 4255 2001 7309 3667 , DATE 06/19

HIT :good: IF YOU LIKE MASIK MIUI MOD ;)
    Masik™ MIUI Z Stable (Android 7.0)
    Updated: June 10, 2017 (02:00)

ENG. Hello, friends. I want to thank you for having supported me in difficult times, for helped others to deal with the problematic issues, for helping to test my ROMS, and for a lot of praise and kind words. It was very nice to deal with. I tried to please everyone, largely concessions to take account of your feedback as possible. It was nice to chat with you, really. Masik Z is my last firmware for Xiaomi Mi5. I turn on the iPhone 7 and my firmware for it, of course not, but no matter what I use I always come back to Android. And yet Android flourishes from Stanislaus firmware on Samsung S8. I wish you all enjoy and wish to be kinder in life, appreciate the people who beskorystno life easier, tratat valuable time on the needs of society and doing it from the heart, for the benefit of users and Rosu from more experienced users to help the newbies, because only together we are a team. If you want to support the project or to thank the material - the details are on the first page. See you soon, my dear friends

RUS. Приветствую, друзья. Хочу вас поблагодарить за то что поддерживали меня в трудную минуту, помогали другим пользователям разобраться с проблемными вопросами, за то что помогали тестировать мои прошивки и за множество похвал и теплых слов. Мне было очень приятно с вами иметь дело. Я старалась угодить всем, во многом шла на уступки, учитывала ваше мнение насколько это было возможным. Было приятно пообщаться с вами, правда. Masik Z моя последняя прошивка для Xiaomi Mi5. Перехожу я на iPhone 7 и моих прошивок для него конечно не будет, но чем бы я ни пользовалась я всегда возвращаюсь на Android. А пока что для Android процветает прошивка от Станислава на Samsung S8. Хочу пожелать всем удачного пользования и желаю быть добрее по жизни, цените людей, которые бескорысно облегчают жизнь, трятят бесценное время на запросы общества и делает это от души, на благо пользователей и рошу более опытных пользователей помогать новичкам, ведь только вместе мы команда. Если вы хотите поддержать проект или поблагодарить материально - реквизиты есть на первой странице. До скорой встречи, мои дорогие друзья.

Masik Team Developers (Natalie)
    МОДИФИКАЦИИ
    MODIFICATIONS

Все мои дополнения и модификации для прошивок Masik MIUI
    All My Mods and Addons For Masik MIUI ROM

Cloud Store Masik™ Z Addons, Mods and Firmware

Описание модификаций и дополнений
    Mods and Addons description

ADDON Aroma Masik Z
    the feature pack enables you to install the uninstalled program and delete standard applications
    пакет дополнений, позволяет установить удаленные программы и удалить стандартные приложения

APP Remote Controller
    infrared remote control
    ИК-пульт управления

Firmware Masik Z by Masik (Modded)
    modded firmware by Masik, by default in the system Masik Z
    модифицированное firmware от Masik, по-умолчанию в системе Masik Z

Firmware Masik Z by Xiaomi (Stock)
    original firmware of MIUI base, as an alternative if problems with communication
    оригинальное firmware системы MIUI, как альтернатива если проблемы со связью

MOD Aroma Interface and Style
    modification of the appearance of system with many features to customize, the replacement or restore of the original files
    модификация внешнего вида системы с широкими возможностями для настройки, возможность замены или восстановления оригинальных файлов

MOD Aroma Masik Z Animation Style
    modification of the animation system with the capability of replacing or restoring the original files
    модификация анимации системы с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинальных файлов

MOD Aroma Masik Z Bluetooth
    modification of Bluetooth app with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
    модификация приложения Bluetooth с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z Camera
    modification of Camera app with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
    модификация приложения камеры с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z RIL
    modification of the configuration of the radio with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
    модификация конфигурации радиомодуля с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Aroma Masik Z Time Zone Fixer
    modification of the configuration of Timezone and platform files with the capability of replacing or restoring the original file
    модификация часовых поясов и конфигурации платформы с возможностью замены или восстановления оригинального файла

MOD Audio DSP Plus
    audio engine and EQ
    звуковой движок и эквалайзер

MOD Audio Dolby ATMOS
    powerful audio engine
    мощный звуковой движок

MOD Audio Viper FX
    powerful audio engine
    мощный звуковой движок

MOD Masik Z EDGE Screen
    enable sidebar from Samsung Galaxy S7
    включение боковой панели из Samsung Galaxy S7