[ROM] Mokee 7.1.2 official for NX569J/H

Search This thread

Dr.Pure

Apr 17, 2016
so the battery is still draining fast ?, this is a shame.
I've heard that OS lineage is the best, but unfortunately I do not have my PTBR language, and I can not even activate it, they just make ROM for them and forget about the rest of the world.

because to leave the global, even not being the best, at least 1 day hard battery

Keeping screen on and using browser, The battery can use about 5 hours. Waiting for a custom kernel.
Does this phone have a Android N Lineage?

MasterBata

Mar 23, 2013
Hi guys, I have a problem with Mokee on Z17 mini.
Namely, it doesn't show missed call notifications, even in call history.
Call history shows missed calls as "incoming calls" that lasted 0 seconds.
Do you have any ideas what might be causing this?

guiruitingsi!

Jan 14, 2018
Need help

Excuse me, is to use fastboot brush or TWRP brush into, I use TWRP brush into error: 7

Last edited:

Drizduen

Jan 4, 2011
I like this rom, but the only trouble that I found was that "Game of Thrones conquest" game don,t work, dont be conection witch the game servers.

I bought this device last friday and i'd like to install a custom rom for my device because nubia ui doesn't like so much
I have a few questions about this rom,
Does this rom/device have a smartwake feature?
Does this rom have a schedule power on & off feature?
Does NFC pay work with this room?

thank you for your answers..

gss200610

Nov 26, 2017
it looks like we'll never have a functional mokee.
every day a new compilation and nothing changes.
battery, nor does it look like the cell has one. because it drains that you can not touch the cell phone. I do not understand why to compile every day just to say that it is updated, if nothing is actually updated

It's difficult to have a custom rom for our nubia.
something is always missing, when it is not a translation, they are bugs that prevent the use.
so many sell the device. and nubia does not release the source codes to anyone of the app, so we can translate 100...

lifansama

Mar 10, 2018
it looks like we'll never have a functional mokee.
every day a new compilation and nothing changes.
battery, nor does it look like the cell has one. because it drains that you can not touch the cell phone. I do not understand why to compile every day just to say that it is updated, if nothing is actually updated

It's difficult to have a custom rom for our nubia.
something is always missing, when it is not a translation, they are bugs that prevent the use.
so many sell the device. and nubia does not release the source codes to anyone of the app, so we can translate 100...
I'd like to use los. But los's speaker seems not work well too

Anyone experienced problem with bt call via car stereo? Cant recieve or call via bt, in settings everything is okay, I read about it in another forum OnePlus 3 users have exactly this issuebon certain roms, it looks like there is wrong bt stack but I wonder if anyone have this issue also on this rom.

dewois

Jul 24, 2014
I do a "dirty flash" over the normal LineageOS 14.1 from highwaystar_ru ... all working!
Mokee is the faster ROM in Geekbench!

CPU Multicore:
LineageOS -> ~ 3700
Mokee -> ~4450

Compute
LineageOS -> ~ 4100
Mokee -> ~4800

Edit:
On latest build (190128) from Nubia Z17 Mini the weather Plugin ist not working, it found no places! Bad becouse you need this service for the weather on Miband3 with getbridge.
Deep sleep Not working, battery drain is the Horror. From ? to 0% in under 10h!
Fingerprintscanner is not working!
In the aditional buttons settings i can activate a Key called "@2131034203" WTF ist that?
Edit: Today is the 21.02.19 ... the OTA Update Funktion did not find the "new" 190215 Build. So OTA is also broken!

Last edited:

Notare

Jun 2, 2019
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mokee ROM
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffs02.androidpit.info%252Fuserfiles%252F5519829%252Fimage%252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

Nubia camera is integrated in this ROM.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Camcorder
    Video Playback
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS
    Fingerprint
    Hotspot

Known issues:
    You tell

Instructions :
    Download the latest build and GApps
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipes at least data, cache and dalvik cache (if you come from another ROM, if you update not necessary)
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=nx569j

Credits :
    S_Y_, dev of this ROM.

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

I'm not the developer of this ROM, I only share !
    drive.google.com/file/d/1gA8wkmv6dTFrKXpszmq0dJCiCkUmUyb2/view?usp=sharing

The sound problem cannot fix by VIPERFX. some uses said that the sound can normally work on nubia rom, but some said they didn't have this problem.
    I have flashed the camera, and it normally works except for temporary photography.
    I'm very happy to meet a person like you to talk about the mokee rom (Not many people seem to use this phone in XDA), although my English is so pool :D

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I really nerver try to know how long the battery can use. But I guess it can't use for one day.

so the battery is still draining fast ?, this is a shame.
    I've heard that OS lineage is the best, but unfortunately I do not have my PTBR language, and I can not even activate it, they just make ROM for them and forget about the rest of the world.

because to leave the global, even not being the best, at least 1 day hard battery