[ROM] MoKee [71.2] OFFICIAL HIMAUL[5-01-17]

Search This thread

mega_man

Dec 22, 2012
sialkot
Hello Guys i recently i found an official supported rom for hima ul on mokee webiste would like to share it here.The rom is based on android 7.1.2 It is fully stable and can be used as a daily driver

UPDATE: 2017-5-1

Rom has been updated to nougat

Download

IF YOU HAVE STATUS 6 OR 7 ERROR IN TWRP NOTE: open the downloaded rom zip and open the following file located in
x.zip/META-INF/com/google/android/update-script

and remove the following line to avoid errors in TWRP
"Assert(hima.verify_sbl1("1.2.50.1.36") == "1");"

happy flashing :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170327-094555.png
    Screenshot_20170327-094555.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 4,216
  • Screenshot_20170327-094502.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-094502.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 4,151
  • Screenshot_20170327-094538.jpg
    Screenshot_20170327-094538.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 4,169
Last edited:

dsg2003

Jan 10, 2011
I tried this rom and loved it. But after some weeks my phone only show black screen and does not reboot. Don't know if mokee causes the failure. Or if it was a hardware issue. I think the second.
I got a brandnew m9 phone and use another nougat rom.

And yes. Mokee 60.1 is Android 6 and cam works.

Reactions: blueberry60

Boskoel03

Nov 20, 2010
Vienna,Belgrade
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello Guys i recently i found an official supported rom for hima ul on mokee webiste would like to share it here.The rom is based on android 6.0 source so i guess the camera is working

Download

Please test it out and share screenshots of it thanks
MoKee is one great rom,i was using it and it is sooo stable and u can always count on updates regulary,when i get born of sense,i use this rom.

dsg2003

Jan 10, 2011
Nice that here on XDA is a mokee thread in m9 section. The rom deserves its own thread.

dsg2003

Jan 10, 2011
Same here. I used it some time ago. So I cannot show screenshots.
Give it a try. Make a nandroid backup before, so you can switch back easily, if you don't like mokee.
Advice for you: I had to make changes in updater script before flashing. Without that, twrp gets error by me. Look in Slim7 Rom thread. There is described how to change updater script. You have to delete some words in it.

mega_man

Dec 22, 2012
sialkot
Same here. I used it some time ago. So I cannot show screenshots.
Give it a try. Make a nandroid backup before, so you can switch back easily, if you don't like mokee.
Advice for you: I had to make changes in updater script before flashing. Without that, twrp gets error by me. Look in Slim7 Rom thread. There is described how to change updater script. You have to delete some words in it.

please tell in detail which changes you made so i can update OP

dsg2003

Jan 10, 2011
You have to try. Perhaps you must not change anything.
Some users have to make changes.
The updater-script is located in /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Look at Slim7 Thread here on xda. There are posting to that.

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Alright so I tried flashing this ROM without modifying the zip and got the ERROR 7 message. I removed the line mentioned in the first post and still cannot get the ROM to install, same error. Any ideas? My model is himauhl

Boskoel03

Nov 20, 2010
Vienna,Belgrade
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Alright so I tried flashing this ROM without modifying the zip and got the ERROR 7 message. I removed the line mentioned in the first post and still cannot get the ROM to install, same error. Any ideas? My model is himauhl
U must if comming from sense based rom from twrp delete everything,not internal but data cashe dalvik and system,then install this one...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys i recently i found an official supported rom for hima ul on mokee webiste would like to share it here.The rom is based on android 7.1.2 It is fully stable and can be used as a daily driver

UPDATE: 2017-5-1

Rom has been updated to nougat

Download

IF YOU HAVE STATUS 6 OR 7 ERROR IN TWRP NOTE: open the downloaded rom zip and open the following file located in
    x.zip/META-INF/com/google/android/update-script

and remove the following line to avoid errors in TWRP
    "Assert(hima.verify_sbl1("1.2.50.1.36") == "1");"

happy flashing :good:
    Rom has been update to nougat 7.1.2 download post results
    I tried this rom and loved it. But after some weeks my phone only show black screen and does not reboot. Don't know if mokee causes the failure. Or if it was a hardware issue. I think the second.
    I got a brandnew m9 phone and use another nougat rom.

And yes. Mokee 60.1 is Android 6 and cam works.
    Some screenshots from the MK60.1-himaul-170323-RELEASE
    @joelzombie Thanks for the ss how is the battery life on this any bugs you encountered yet

First bug i've found: can't set an alarm, the clock app crashes (even after installing the google clock from google play)
    I flashed Moka without gapps, run the initial setup and then flashed the gapps from recovery, so I don't know if this bug is related to moka or incompatibility with gapps (mini package)
    Someone know an alternative way to set an alarmar?

But so far I love it!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Oh, I loved the character bar in App Grid. It's a part of launcher or something else?

It's part of the launcher included with the rom (named "Nox")