[ROM] Mokee

Search This thread

Wahoux

Jun 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hello,

I just open this thread to discuss about the rom and share issues.
The rom is very close to Android stock.

Issues that I have encountered (Build: 2017-10-08):
-Led notification is blinking very very fast (and change settings does nothing)
-Bluetooth audio (for music and video) does not work (I haven't tried calls)

Camera works, fingerprint is fast as in MIUI, run smoothly

You must format data before flashing (or it will bootloop)

Link: https://download.mokeedev.com/?device=chiron

ugene1980

Dec 18, 2012
Hello,

- Bluetooth audio bug is same as that in Mokee Xiaomi Mi 6 rom, dev has replied in their forums the next nightly should have it fixed.
- Notification light bug will not be fixed until source is out (dev replied on when i listed the bug on Mokee forums)

Another thing ive noticed:

- The rom included a non-official xposed port for nougat which I cant remove, only disable
- Rom does not pass safetynet. Tried magisk+hide to no avail

dustintinsley

Jun 14, 2013
Hello,

Ugh, no bluetooth audio is a killer for me. I do like the idea of a near stock Android though...

stu5797

Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
I am loving this ROM! The battery life doesn't seem as good as eu rom. Also notice volume for YouTube seems low at Max setting. Other than that this is amazing stick room with Xposed and Gravity box!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

BTW... Bluetooth for calls works flawlessly

Reactions: ninjazin

ninjazin

Sep 22, 2009
Stockholm
- Bluetooth audio bug is same as that in Mokee Xiaomi Mi 6 rom, dev has replied in their forums the next nightly should have it fixed.
- Notification light bug will not be fixed until source is out (dev replied on when i listed the bug on Mokee forums)

- The rom included a non-official xposed port for nougat which I cant remove, only disable

Seems the buildbot is failing for our device
http://build.mokeedev.com/nightly/

Reactions: Wahoux

apexashwin

Jun 5, 2013
nagercoil

Safetynet doesn't pass with xposed.. uninstall it

Reactions: Mind Absent//

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
11/11 build of Mokee is just out~ go grab it!

Hi,

Woah... 11/11 released on 10/11 ! that is looking into the future :)

Anyways, jokes apart, did you try it and if so, is Bluetooth audio working ? It's something I would need :)

By the way : I just looked into the Mokee source. It seems they have the source for device and vendor.
Anyone knows if the msm8996 kernel for xiaomi would work with these ? tat would allow to build other ROM's.

Regards.

Last edited:

ugene1980

Dec 18, 2012
Hi,

Woah... 11/11 released on 10/11 ! that is looking into the future :)

Anyways, jokes apart, did you try it and if so, is Bluetooth audio working ? It's something I would need :)

By the way : I just looked into the Mokee source. It seems they have the source for device and vendor.
Anyone knows if the msm8996 kernel for xiaomi would work with these ? tat would allow to build other ROM's.

Regards.

Have not tried it~ (bt-audio should be fixed as the mi6 had the same issue and is fixed with currently nightly, dev also added aptx+aptxhd in addition to a2dp)

Mix2 hasnt had it's source released, the maintainer for mix2 happens to be the maintainer for the mi6 (which had it's sources released). As the both use smiliar hardware (sd835, camera sensor) they messed around to get the mix2 rom up. Which is why somethings will not work properly until mix2 sources are released (like the prox sensor and the notif light)

NexusPenguin

Sep 21, 2013
Have not tried it~ (bt-audio should be fixed as the mi6 had the same issue and is fixed with currently nightly, dev also added aptx+aptxhd in addition to a2dp)

Mix2 hasnt had it's source released, the maintainer for mix2 happens to be the maintainer for the mi6 (which had it's sources released). As the both use smiliar hardware (sd835, camera sensor) they messed around to get the mix2 rom up. Which is why somethings will not work properly until mix2 sources are released (like the prox sensor and the notif light)

OK... anywyas : 10/11 doesn't work properly it seems... Got a ****load of errors at boot and then it's stuck at "Looking for updates"

Back to EPIC ROM...

Regards.

Reactions: Wahoux

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I compile RR rom, those who want to try please give me a private message.
    Hello,

New nightly release out! Downloading now!
    Hi Guys,

Well I took the latest build and installed it.
    On first boot, I had a ****load of errors, most of the in a language I can't read (Chinese, Japanese ? ).
    But on reboot, after I selected french as a language, those errors had vanished.

It worked quite good for the time it stayed on my phone.
    Bluetooth Audio is working on this build.

But I installed it because I wanted to be able to use XPosed and a user reported that XPosed was built-in.
    And so it is...
    But it seems that none of the modules I am using are working on this version of Xposed... There's no GravityBox for N, Xposed additions do not work.

So Mokee looks really nice... but too "stripped bare" for me with no real options to customize my device (which is not the purpose of Mokee so this normal) but it does not fullfill my needs :(

But will look more into it a little later.

Regards.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone