[ROM][Moto G5 Plus][android-11.0] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

quibblingbox

Apr 28, 2021
Question for those who tried this last September version:

is SELinux still permissive ?

(I'm quite security conscious, so I prefer ROMs with SELinux enforcing)

Thx

LeMaJo

Sep 13, 2017
well but first of all
thank you!
for continuing a 'discuntinued' rom. i have two potters and both batteries work still fine for 2-3 days. would feel strange to stop using them.

LeMaJo

Sep 13, 2017
i wonder if we can get the october security patches too :)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5

JohnyB222

Nov 4, 2022
Hello guys. Installed ArrowOS on this device to get rid of the ancient Android with 2019 patch level. It looks good though the FM radio is not working.

cjdijk

Apr 25, 2021
I installed crDroid, I am happy with, not sure how it compares to ArrowOS.
do you have the full rom or is that just the GApps zip file?
thank you :)
It's the ArrowOS rom with GApps included. For CrDroid you need to add GApps seperately if you want it. I still didn't receive a response from androidfilehost. Last e-mail I got was this:

Request for Developer Access​

Your request has been submitted, and will be reviewed by a site admin as soon as is possible.
As a reminder, Developer Access is ONLY needed if you want the ability to UPLOAD files so that others can download them. That is the ONLY thing you get with developer access.
You'll get another email once your request has been reviewed notifying you if you've been granted access. You can also check up on the request from the user settings page.

Your Reason for Requesting Developer Access​

Below is the reason you've supplied for requesting Developer Access.
I just want to help Razizi to upload Arrow-v11.0-potter-OFFICIAL-20220921-GAPPS.zip because I did save it on my local storage, and it has been deleted from arrowos.net see this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...0-arrowos-11-0-official.4168657/post-87919129

If I don't get upload permissions (developer access), I can upload it to wetransfer, but that will only remain for a week. I rather upload it to androidfilehost, so other people can download it too, for unlimited time.

cjdijk

Apr 25, 2021
I still didn't get upload privilages, so I have uploaded it for you and others who want it on wetransfer, but this will stay only one week, so don't wait downloading, saving it locally. I have never trusted online storage, So I always store files which I might want to use in the future locally. But it's unexpected that arrowos.net doesn't keep their own files.

I have found out, I can also upload files here on xda-developers using "attach files". So you can choose either one of them. Happy new year!

Attachments

• Arrow-v11.0-potter-OFFICIAL-20220921-GAPPS.zip
    1 GB · Views: 30

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I still didn't get upload privilages, so I have uploaded it for you and others who want it on wetransfer, but this will stay only one week, so don't wait downloading, saving it locally. I have never trusted online storage, So I always store files which I might want to use in the future locally. But it's unexpected that arrowos.net doesn't keep their own files.

I have found out, I can also upload files here on xda-developers using "attach files". So you can choose either one of them. Happy new year!
    logo.png

ArrowOS for Motorola G5 Plus [potter]

ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    Tip: Select OEM -> Device,choose Arrow version, choose build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
    Read our blog article/post about:
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_motorola_potter/tree/staging/arrow-10.0
    Donate: PayPal
    Final builds

29th November updates have been posted to ArrowOS Downloads server and THESE ARE GOING TO BE FINAL BUILDS FROM ME, like most of you know I sold my potter months ago and I didn't intend to work on Moto G5 Plus again but since many people in the community wanted to experience a new android upgrade I decided to bringup Android 11 and release them. I don't plan to release the device sources for 11 changes as some recent drama that went down behind my back people who are just compiling ROMs are disrespecting the work I had done and my releases. So they can just extract ArrowOS 11 (like some peeps already did :p) or do the changes by themselves instead of getting the stuff done already. Believe me, this is better this way if they want to do stuff on potter they better learn to do things themselves.
    Also, thanks to aniket and vinyas to continuously testing these builds..
    And thanks to Vache (I based my device sources on his oreo branches and kept it going until now) Gtrcraft, flintman (they also had continuous contribution to potter device/kernel sources alongside me) and bunch of other peeps. Ciao.

giphy.gif
    Hey everyone!
    ArrowOS for potter is coming back, one of the fellow CORE team member recently got potter on his hands and will support arrow-11.0 from where I left :)

I have checked ArrowOS stats and I found that potter is the third most used device in ArrowOS 11 (1654 user) and the first in ArrowOS 10 (9518 user)!

So I am one of that 10000 people, I would like to thanks your greate effort to keep our old phone "lives" longer.
    That 10000 people is proud to you to achiving this with your continius work, this is your legacy but now ...
    our phone is "dying".

We understand (really) that you wont't want to support potter further, but why ArrowOS team abandon us (the 10000 people)?
    Is it possible to someone join to the team and continue your legacy?

I understand that you dond't want to share your device sources for 11 with the people whom disrespecting your work, we respekt it! Unfortunetly keeping the sources
    is not bad for that people it's bad for us, the community. Bad for the 10000 people.

I would like to ask you to let someone to continue your legacy as you did in the past with Vache.

Thanks for the past years.
    Hello bro , great work as always , what do you mean with Final build ? Is the support for Potter stopping soon?

Hey everyone!
    ArrowOS for potter is coming back, one of the fellow CORE team member recently got potter on his hands and will support arrow-11.0 from where I left :)