• MOVEES X ROM

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

JonV1679

Jul 25, 2015
Great Rom

Not a query, complaint, or request - just a quick thanks to #Astrubale for time and effort spent on this Rom. People like to post abrupt requests for this and that - fine, time may be short - but folk should also appreciate the work (or crack on and dev their own rom if they are not satisfied). So great rom; looking forward to the upcoming UI changes

Reactions: damonsk14

warface123

Jun 13, 2012
Miami
Nice avoiding skills. Many people ask 1 same question and you dont answer to them.
nice crying skills m8, I right 8/8.
instead of constant crying and begging if it will work why just not try it out and see it for yourself you know?
Is it so hard to download 2 ROM's and try this one out and see if it works and if it doesn't then flash one that you KNOW that works with your phone.
People got lives you know, people got family,studying. heck maybe even work, try to appreciate someone's hard work, thanks ;)

Noxxxious

Apr 9, 2012
nice crying skills m8, I right 8/8.
instead of constant crying and begging if it will work why just not try it out and see it for yourself you know?
Is it so hard to download 2 ROM's and try this one out and see if it works and if it doesn't then flash one that you KNOW that works with your phone.
People got lives you know, people got family,studying. heck maybe even work, try to appreciate someone's hard work, thanks ;)

Nice reading skills. Instead of reading before you act like a smart ass, you would be useful. Astrubale claimed he got note framework ported to the rom and uses it as a daily drive. Now i called him out to show some screenshots, which he still didnt. I assume if he has the time to answer on Telegram and this thread he can drop 1 screenshot in either communities

So yes back to your question. Yes its really to Download a rom which isn't even brought out yet. Thanks ;)

Astrubale

Jan 15, 2016
Nice reading skills. Instead of reading before you act like a smart ass, you would be useful. Astrubale claimed he got note framework ported to the rom and uses it as a daily drive. Now i called him out to show some screenshots, which he still didnt. I assume if he has the time to answer on Telegram and this thread he can drop 1 screenshot in either communities

So yes back to your question. Yes its really to Download a rom which isn't even brought out yet. Thanks ;)
Did you contact me on telegram?

DanY4l

Mar 31, 2016

I installed your rom and flash with custom kernel , but it's on starting logo for last 20minutes :/

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Bro Thanks for the suggestion. But I was try this kernel. Was very lag for game. Only specex and stock kernel good. For game. I think. I have not tried before other kernels. Arter ,adam etc.. only I was try specx stock and hacker.
Sorry for bad English..

Can you please PM me the stock kernel link :)

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone