[ROM][MRA58K] Roasted Marshmallow v1.0 - 10/6/2015 Battery %, Center Clock, Debloated

Search This thread

omario117

May 21, 2009
Chicago
Thanks for this, flashing in a moment. Just wanted to voice support for the optional clock/battery changes as I personally prefer clock on right without day, and I can get my battery percentage via Wear.

vsot13

Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
I've rooted the device and flashed your ROM now. Somewhere along the way, my maximum internal storage of 64GB has become a maximum of 32GB.

Anybody know how to sort that out?

EDIT: I've fixed it now. Just need to follow this post:

Never mind. Glad you find it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pittrich

Nov 13, 2009
Berlin
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 5
Bootnag

Booted just fine but I'm still getting the corrupted system error. I've the correct Bootloader and Radio. I come from stock MM with TWRP 2.8.7.1. I've made a factory reset and install your rom with your manual. What's wrong?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I've rooted the device and flashed your ROM now. Somewhere along the way, my maximum internal storage of 64GB has become a maximum of 32GB.

Anybody know how to sort that out?

EDIT: I've fixed it now. Just need to follow this post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=106

The link is 404?

iZack187

Dec 28, 2012
Montreal
Amazing MM rom so far! God I REALLY love having the Clock Centered, i just can't live without it hahaha, since the very old days.
Is there any way to have a "Reset" option added to the Power Menu?
(Since that's a change that a lot of people could use, could be useful. If it can...anyway to have Profile Switcher there too? That one might be less used though...)

DrHRH

Jan 22, 2008
Nerdville, Tennessee
Booted just fine but I'm still getting the corrupted system error. I've the correct Bootloader and Radio. I come from stock MM with TWRP 2.8.7.1. I've made a factory reset and install your rom with your manual. What's wrong?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

The link is 404?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58201783&postcount=106

Basically the post says:

Reboot into the bootloader and type this:

fastboot format userdata
fastboot format cache
fastboot reboot

That will obviously wipe all your data again, but it should return back to 64GB

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
anyone get titanium backup to work right? i got it to detect my backups but when i restore each app pops up and starts installing like a fresh install would and i have to click through the prompts.

Reactions: mexiken

reaper000

Aug 3, 2009
OnePlus 9
anyone get titanium backup to work right? i got it to detect my backups but when i restore each app pops up and starts installing like a fresh install would and i have to click through the prompts.
You have to install the Pro version of TiBu to get around that, if I remember right

Nugg14

Sep 20, 2010
Read through thread...Anyone else getting layers to work? What's the secret? Lol

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Guys, I'm trying to figure out a better way to package up the rom. I think that is what's causing the problems with R/W on system. It works fine on my phone, which is where I pulled the files from. When I flash the rom clean, I have the same problems with writing to system that you guys are having. Android has changed to this new packaging format that I'm trying to figure out. Uggghhhh..

When you see version 1.1 or greater posted, I will have resolved these minor issues. Thanks for your patience and with work and a holiday weekend coming, I'm not sure how long that will take.

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Guys, I'm trying to figure out a better way to package up the rom. I think that is what's causing the problems with R/W on system. It works fine on my phone, which is where I pulled the files from. When I flash the rom clean, I have the same problems with writing to system that you guys are having. Android has changed to this new packaging format that I'm trying to figure out. Uggghhhh..

When you see version 1.1 or greater posted, I will have resolved these minor issues. Thanks for your patience and with work and a holiday weekend coming, I'm not sure how long that will take.

I wonder if this is why I can't get any layers to install.

guthrien

Feb 26, 2011
Thanks for trying and sharing this. It's a cool ROM simply missing that, hopefully someone knowledgeable can reach out if it helps.

Read what the Light ROM builder did with the system partition. That seems to be the issue.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Roasted Marshmallow v1.0

Hello Folks! This is the way that I have customized the official stock image and thought I'd share it with the community.

Features:
    • Based on the official MRA58K factory image
    • BenzoCore M2 Kernel - Thanks @xanaxdroid!
    • Battery percentage to the right of the battery icon
    • Center clock with weekday and AM/PM display
    • No forced encryption
    • No boot nag messages
    • Native Layers Support
    • R/W access to /system partition
    • A lot of system apps removed that can be downloaded from the Play Store
    • Unlocked Multi-Window (Just enable developer options and then enable multi-window in developer options)
    • Persistent ADB enabled
    • USB Debugging icon hidden
    • Tethering enabled in build.prop
    • Busybox for Android M
    • Odexed

Screenshots

bvt88xRl.jpg

AIU3ceol.png

Bugs:

LOL! :) None that I know of....
    latest

Instructions
    • Make a Nandroid backup
    • Make sure you have the latest Marshmallow radio and bootloader
    • Wipe
    • Flash Rom
    • Flash SuperSU v2.50
    • Enjoy!

As I add new features, I will release new builds.

Downloads
    Roasted Marshmallow v1.0 -AFH | Dev Host Mirror (MD5: 4e27ba24fb558c4a52a1bbab94088549)
    SuperSU v2.50

XDA:DevDB Information
    Roasted Marshmallow, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    jermaine151
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: Stock Image

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2015-10-07

Created 2015-10-08
    Last Updated 2015-10-07
    can't wait to try this out but like previously said, no download links

edit: is this based off on 6.0 or 5.1.1? it says in the op based off of 5.1.x so was just making sure
    I missed this post. It's 6.0 but xda hasn't updated yet, so 5.1.1 was the highest that I could choose.

OP I could kiss you for this, but I'll just hit the thanks button instead so i dont give you diseases.