• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [MT6582] [MM] Unofficial Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Lenovo A3500

Do you want more ROMs for this device

• Total voters
Search This thread

krychaj5

Apr 21, 2018
Hello.
Installed that with TWRP 3.11 and it's stuck at "ResurrectionRemix" logo when boot.

my device:
lenovo a3500-FL A7-40

any fix for that?

Feb 14, 2008
Prague
RR 5.8 for A3500-F

Hey, I actually got this working by using a newer version of TWRP to the one attached under the CWM link in the original post. The link is to v2.8 (I think), but once I installed TWRP v3+ I was able to install the ROM no problem. Since then I've installed RR 5.8 which is based on Android 7 and seems much better.

Hi. Can you tell me please which version of RR 5.8 did you install. I successfully installed v. 5.7.4 but I cannot find 5.8 for A3500-F...
Thank you.

negatyw001

Dec 24, 2012
1) Is this rom compatible with the A3500-H (59-411876)?
2) What TWRP version do you need to use?
3) Can you make a flash with CMW?

blackdog7

Mar 29, 2008
Budapest
I also added these 2 lines to system\build.prop
Code:
ro.radio.noril=1
persist.radio.noril=1

Did you add these two lines to the RessurectionRemix 5.8.4 (android 7.1.2) rom?
And how? I'm on windows 10 using total commander and I'm editing the build.prop file under system folder directly in the archive zip. As usually total commander ask me after the editing for a new compressing and I say yes. But if I do this, then under cm recovery I gave bad data error.

ps: found solution

Last edited:

pria83

Mar 29, 2020
Internal storage is not accessible

Hi!

I have installed this version 5.8.4 but internal storage is not accessible. It is visible, it shows in settings total capacity but when tap on it or I want to open file manager, it just crashes or says it is not available. Nothing is possible to save to internal storage.

I have tried to install version 5.7.4 and the same problem, also internal storage is not accessible. It is accessible only if I allow root access in development options but I do not want to have permanent root access.

Any idea how to fix it? Thanks a lot!

cnbbs

Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys!

Just installed this rom and seems to not be able to detect usb otg drives when I connect them. Is there a way to solve this?

Other than that seems to be working fine.

Great work to the devs! Thank you!

RR 5.8.8

Hello, as I've seen this thread isn't as active, I've started searching elsewhere for roms.
I've found an updated version of RR on a Russian alternative to xda, the rom seems to work normally and its a bit of an improvement over 5.8.4.
As I can't post links you'll have to search yourself or private message me for the link.
The site is 4pda as mentioned above in some posts. It can be translated using the built in translator on your browser.
4PDA > Android > Android - Прошивки > Lenovo

All the credit goes to Schibeki.

Flexmaen

May 17, 2011
Thank you for this thread here.
I found an easy solution to root and flash the device without even need to use a PC:

Did use RR 5.8.8 and this seems to work fine so far and comes with the google stuff. It also does show the three virtual android buttons permanently which wasn't the case with other ROMs.

Flexmaen

May 17, 2011
Just some addition: RR 5.8.8 works fine so far.
The only problem is with 3G. The tablet seems to support LTE (4G) and GSM (2G) but didn't have any setting for UMTS (3G). You only have WCDMA in the list. Also the phone connection doesn't seem to be very stable, don't know if this is because of the missing 3G support.

For me the feature wasn't that important, but if you rely on 3G you might try a different rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F5ayZZrV.png%3F1

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Installation
    Download RR Zip from links below.
    Download OpenGapps 6.0 ARM
    Install CWM
    Install RR and Gapps zips.
    Enjoy.
    Downloads
    CWM (flash via SPFT/MobileUncle )
    Scatter File (if you are flashing recovery via SPFT)
    Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Lenovo A3500 download

OpenGapps site
    Screenshots
    8fcR10Ql.png
    J6JXS2tl.png
    2e4pBdel.png
    Se4HYg7l.png
    dsyaz2Cl.png
    95prUmWl.png

Bugs
    Colors don't work in camera app, i dont know about apps like OpenCamera bcoz camera in this device is useless
    Original Youtube app has problems with video quailty, use 480p and OGYoutube.
    Donates
    You can donate by clicking "Donate to my button" below my username. Thanks for any donations ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Lenovo A3500, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    puszekkk, WPM01
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: CWM attached
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-11

Created 2017-09-11
    Last Updated 2017-09-30
    Thank for donating 10$ Laszlo <3
    Does this rom works for Lenovo A3500-HV ?
    i have just installed the RESURRECTION REMIX-5.8.4 from the link above. Now how can i root the device ?
    i have just installed the RESURRECTION REMIX-5.8.4 from the link above. Now how can i root the device ?
    Just flash supersu.zip using twrp