• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][MT7-L09] MT7-L09C432B571 Stock Odex Safetynet Pass by Chudy_85

Search This thread

--__-- Reeyan --__--

Oct 15, 2014
Lahore
Hi all again. This it's secend my work and rom what i use all time.

What this rom have:

- Magisk v9
- Phh's Superuser
- Viper4Android v2.5.0.5
- Manual Call Recorder
- Double tap to wake up
- Lte on in statusbar and setting
- Show Network Speed

What it's integrade in this rom:

- Magisk Manager v2.5
- Phh's Superuser v.2.0.9 beta
- ViperFx
- TouchPlus ( to restore hide nav bar )
- AdAway
- Root Switch 1.3.3.2 ( to dissable xposed v87 recomended officiall
installed using Xposed Installer to pass Safetynet )

What i delete to need more space in the rom:

Google Video
Google Play Game
Google Music Player
Google Photo
Gmail
Google Drive
Google Book
Newsstand

How many space now we have in this rom???
We have now 150 mb free space in system rom!!!

How install this rom:

Restore your stock backup B571
Do it wipe system, data, cache and dalvick cache
Flash MT7-L09C432B571 Stock Odex Safetynet Pass by Chudy_85
Reboot Device and configurate

Now you have full safety and stable b571

How pass Safetynet ???

Open Magisk Manager and set permission Superuser
Go to setting and Enable Magisk Hide ( you can select here more as busybox and systemless hosts )
Reboot Device

Download from gp safetynet helper and check it.
You must have green and Safetynet pass

If you wany xposed working install XposedInstaller by dvdandroid and open
Download Official xposed v87 skd23 arm and install
When it's install reboot device and wait 10-20 minet to boot( if dont boot about 10 min reboot device again and wait )
You have install correct xposed

Now you can't pass safety net but we have nice too as Root Switch and here we must use

Open Root Switch and dissable xposed and reboot device
Now you can check you can pass Safetynet

Why i create this rom???
Because some game and apps use Safetynet to check you dont have modded rom and xposed
I use all time this rom because my son play in Pokemon and i use xposed. When he finish play i restore xposed and back my phone to me :D

Link ---> Download

Have now nice stable rom witch root, xposed and safetynet pass

Cheers :highfive:

Hi @chudy i have installed your rom and its working fine...!! but one thing i wana know. how does double tap to wake works?? and secondly if i del magisk manager & Root Switch is it safe?? from Link2SD? cuz i have no use of them...!!

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
Hi @chudy i have installed your rom and its working fine...!! but one thing i wana know. how does double tap to wake works?? and secondly if i del magisk manager & Root Switch is it safe?? from Link2SD? cuz i have no use of them...!!

If you delete yoe can pass safety net and if you install xposed you can dissable and pass sefety net
if you want do it you can but you must delete to Magisk folder in zip rom and viper to

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
New update added!!!

Magisk v12
Magisk Manager v4.3.1
New Viper 2.5.0.5 AUDMODLIB v1.3( thank's to @ahrion )

Magiskhide work correct to hide root for safetynet

Link ---> Download

Correct Magiskhide!!!!

Go to setting and enable:
Magiskhide
Systemless hosts
Busybox

I have enabled and pass safetynet

P.s Do not use rootswitch to dissable root!!!! This app use if you install xposed v87 official

Last edited:

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
For all person. In next weak I change my mate7 to Huawei P9. I be try continue support for mate7 but for me I be try in new P9. No file be delete, all file be in the place. I work for people who want have stable firmware. I don't like custom because for now google have more security and on some customer rom we can't pass safetynet. Safetynet for me it's priority because more person use android pay or play game who check Safetynet.

Cheers for all and good blessed you

abdiessa

Oct 27, 2015
Thank you very much for this awesome ROM you Made and God bless you
This ROM Save my battery more than 2 days that's the most important and nice safetynet
One last thing if you can make it or not bro
Can you add KangVIP Settings (K-Advances) for this ROM?
Thank You!

Rascal74

Jun 12, 2012
For all person. In next weak I change my mate7 to Huawei P9. I be try continue support for mate7 but for me I be try in new P9. No file be delete, all file be in the place. I work for people who want have stable firmware. I don't like custom because for now google have more security and on some customer rom we can't pass safetynet. Safetynet for me it's priority because more person use android pay or play game who check Safetynet.

Hi Chudy_85 !

It's a few month now that I'm using your ROM, and I just love it because it's stock and stable and everything works out of the box. Thanks a lot for your good work !

Since a few weeks, Safetynet is not working anymore. Magisk needs to update but when I try to update it, after rebbot it says that Magisk is not installed and that my phone is not rooted anymore.
The only way to gain root again was to dirty flash your rom, so now I have root again but Safetynet is still not working. Magisk needs to update to version 13.1.

Could you please make an update of your rom with the latest Magisk, or maybe could you just release a patch so that Safetynet works again ?

I love my Mate 7, but unfortunately, there aren't a lot of custom roms available for it, and yours is the best, because it passes Safetynet. If I can't get Safetynet to work, then I will have to buy a new phone, but I don't want to, because it's the best phone I ever owned and I just want to keep it because it works as good as the first day !

Thank you for you good work.

Cheers !

Kraponov

Oct 25, 2010
Have problems plz help
Mate 7 L09
unlocked bootloader
twrp 3.0.2.0 Mate 7

flash your rom and now phone reboot everi time back in recovery.
What can i do?
2 days traing everithing....
sry for my english

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
Hi Chudy_85 !

It's a few month now that I'm using your ROM, and I just love it because it's stock and stable and everything works out of the box. Thanks a lot for your good work !

Since a few weeks, Safetynet is not working anymore. Magisk needs to update but when I try to update it, after rebbot it says that Magisk is not installed and that my phone is not rooted anymore.
The only way to gain root again was to dirty flash your rom, so now I have root again but Safetynet is still not working. Magisk needs to update to version 13.1.

Could you please make an update of your rom with the latest Magisk, or maybe could you just release a patch so that Safetynet works again ?

I love my Mate 7, but unfortunately, there aren't a lot of custom roms available for it, and yours is the best, because it passes Safetynet. If I can't get Safetynet to work, then I will have to buy a new phone, but I don't want to, because it's the best phone I ever owned and I just want to keep it because it works as good as the first day !

Thank you for you good work.

Cheers !
Ok i update in next weak but I don't test because I seel my mate and now I have P9. Wait I send you link and you be write me how its work and when its work I update link to all

Wysłane z mojego EVA-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kraponov

Oct 25, 2010
it was the same,but i make factory reset becuse microphone die...
ok 30min back i have sucses to instal honor6 port kangvip rom but have problems with k setting
What you thing can i flash your rom back?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-7/development/honor-6-plus-kangvip-port-t3525896
for now runing this...ok maybe k settings is not so importment to me but in lock screen is some text in chines and when i swipe down togle near clock

Last edited:

Rascal74

Jun 12, 2012
Ok i update in next weak but I don't test because I seel my mate and now I have P9. Wait I send you link and you be write me how its work and when its work I update link to all

Wysłane z mojego EVA-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi,

It's almost 2 months since your last message...
Will we get an update, or should I buy a brand new phone ? :confused:
I'm really disappointed with Huawei not updating my very expensive Mate 7 and not publishing source code and I will never buy Huawei again... :mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all again. This it's secend my work and rom what i use all time.

What this rom have:

- Magisk v9
    - Phh's Superuser
    - Viper4Android v2.5.0.5
    - Manual Call Recorder
    - Double tap to wake up
    - Lte on in statusbar and setting
    - Show Network Speed

What it's integrade in this rom:

- Magisk Manager v2.5
    - Phh's Superuser v.2.0.9 beta
    - ViperFx
    - TouchPlus ( to restore hide nav bar )
    - AdAway
    - Root Switch 1.3.3.2 ( to dissable xposed v87 recomended officiall
    installed using Xposed Installer to pass Safetynet )

What i delete to need more space in the rom:

Google Video
    Google Play Game
    Google Music Player
    Google Photo
    Gmail
    Google Drive
    Google Book
    Newsstand

How many space now we have in this rom???
    We have now 150 mb free space in system rom!!!

How install this rom:

Restore your stock backup B571
    Do it wipe system, data, cache and dalvick cache
    Flash MT7-L09C432B571 Stock Odex Safetynet Pass by Chudy_85
    Reboot Device and configurate

Now you have full safety and stable b571

How pass Safetynet ???

Open Magisk Manager and set permission Superuser
    Go to setting and Enable Magisk Hide ( you can select here more as busybox and systemless hosts )
    Reboot Device

Download from gp safetynet helper and check it.
    You must have green and Safetynet pass

If you wany xposed working install XposedInstaller by dvdandroid and open
    Download Official xposed v87 skd23 arm and install
    When it's install reboot device and wait 10-20 minet to boot( if dont boot about 10 min reboot device again and wait )
    You have install correct xposed

Now you can't pass safety net but we have nice too as Root Switch and here we must use

Open Root Switch and dissable xposed and reboot device
    Now you can check you can pass Safetynet

Why i create this rom???
    Because some game and apps use Safetynet to check you dont have modded rom and xposed
    I use all time this rom because my son play in Pokemon and i use xposed. When he finish play i restore xposed and back my phone to me :D

Link ---> Download

Have now nice stable rom witch root, xposed and safetynet pass

Cheers :highfive:
    New update added!!!

Magisk v12
    Magisk Manager v4.3.1
    New Viper 2.5.0.5 AUDMODLIB v1.3( thank's to @ahrion )

Magiskhide work correct to hide root for safetynet

Link ---> Download

Correct Magiskhide!!!!

Go to setting and enable:
    Magiskhide
    Systemless hosts
    Busybox

I have enabled and pass safetynet

P.s Do not use rootswitch to dissable root!!!! This app use if you install xposed v87 official

Please write in correct topic. Don't spamming. If you have error write in @Ale95 topic
    Hello @chudy_85,
    I'm testing your ROM right now.
    And so far it runs smoothly.
    But I don't understand for what is magisk manager .
    Can u explain me for what is it . And how i can use it ? :)

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk

Magisk manager work in systemless. It's work that same as supersu in systemless. We have official topic in xda how its work.
    If you want you can create zip pack to flash and you dont need modded rom that same as xposed.

If you want you can use xposed but then you cant pass safetynet because your rom its modded and you can use some apps, games and android pay.