• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][MT7-L09/TL10] Latest Marshmallow Firmware Stock Odex Flashad via TWRP!!!

Search This thread

zelvuc

Mar 28, 2012
Trondheim
GPS issues

Hi thanks for great work, how to fix Google maps ( app don`t show correct position and don`t update position). Other apps works fine and shows correct position. I have had issues with another app, developer suggested to deactivate Google Play services on that app. That worked for that particular app.
Enny suggestions for Google maps?
Hi I manage to fix Google maps, delate storage for google play services , roll back version of g.p.s, disable position logg, update google play services. Start google maps.
I still have position logg off.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulojorjealmeida

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Also if you can also add the K-settings but also tweak the CPU, GPU tweak to have any extra settings for normal mode like they do on the power save mode.. although Kang Vip is great.. and the power save mode is greater also.. but it kills off any background apps running.. so i you can implement that, or if not have the user to have total control using Kernel Auditor to shut off the big cores or smaller cores, etc. It would be amazing, thanks. :D

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
My bad lol, it actually works after rebooting. Great rom! Keep it up :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-14-03-06-43.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-14-03-06-43.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 386

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
Can you add KangVIP Tools in Settings?
It will be greats
Now I deodex Mt7-l09 and try port KangVip. If be work I upload son. First deodex it's not boot.
Also if you can also add the K-settings but also tweak the CPU, GPU tweak to have any extra settings for normal mode like they do on the power save mode.. although Kang Vip is great.. and the power save mode is greater also.. but it kills off any background apps running.. so i you can implement that, or if not have the user to have total control using Kernel Auditor to shut off the big cores or smaller cores, etc. It would be amazing, thanks. :D

If you have rom where they modded CPU and Gpu setting give me link. I check how they do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Wmateria

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Also if you can add the Virus Scanner like they did on the phone manager for the KangVIP rom also. It is a feature that this phone doesn't have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-15-23-56-08.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-15-23-56-08.png
    230 KB · Views: 290

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
Hello developer.
Actually I am 4.4.2 stock rom and due to some hardware problem in the phone, I cannot connect usb data cable with the phone. So I can not update to lollipop or marshmallow as for that, stock recovery is required. But I am having twrp recovery on the phone.
So can i flash your rom with twrp with 4.4.2 kitkat as base ?

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
No don't do it. First what you must do it use your ext SD card to copy original firmware. Then update use setting. From kk you must flash lp and then flash mm. But remember use firmware from your region

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI MT7-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

To apply update from ext card, I need to have stock recovery but as I mentioned I am on twrp recovery and cant flash stock recovery due to some hardware problem in the phone, my usb not get recognised when i connect phone to computer.
Is there any way to flash stock recovery without usb cable / fastboot ?

bagla

Nov 19, 2016
Im on lollipop 5.1.1 b329 (mt7 l09) how can i flashed this mm withiot losing twrp rec

Im on lollipop 5.1.1 b329 (mt7 l09) how can i flashed this mm withiot losing twrp recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all.

Today i give you all my work. I create flashable zip pack for twrp.
    This rom's based on stock B560 & B571 for MT7-L09/TL10 Oficiall.

What i added :

- Manual Call Eecorder
    - Double Touch to wakeup
    - Lte on in statusbar and setting
    - Show Network Speed
    - Show Other Ring
    - Louder Headphones
    - SuperSu v2.64 systemless
    - Busybox v1.24.2 systemless

No more backup restore from twrp.
    Now We can flash full rom using twrp 3.0.2.0

What we need:

1. Unlocked bootloader
    2. Twrp 2.8.7.x or 3.0.2.0 ( recomended 3.0.2.0 because i use this to install this rom )
    3. You must be on Android 6.0 ---> B522, B560 or B571 ( I use B571 )- USE CORRECTLY
    4. Unrooted firmware

How install this rom:

1. Dowload rom from mega.nz
    2. Copy to internal sdcard or extsdcard.
    3. Backup you current firmware using twrp 3.0.2.0
    4. Flash Stock Full Rom in stock recovery ( dload/update.app)
    5. Do it wipe in stock recovery.
    6. Flash Twrp 3.0.2.0
    7. Flash MT7-LO9C432B571 Stock Odex by Chudy_85 ( it's take some time )
    8. Double reboot after flash ( Root Install )

This rom wipe your cache and dalvic cache but no data

Rom MT7-L09

MT7-L09C432B571---> mega
    MT7-L09C185B560 --->

MT7-TL10

MT7-TL10C432B560 ---> https://mega.nz/#!FJ5SUBoA!-yV4-8t-jQzB8zmQm2ANX3olxSc_Ae7KZdejiREAY2E
    MT7-TL10C432B571 ---> https://mega.nz/#!JAhnTIwI!We3afWleBD8LN-2DWY1UVxC8X68zvHz2xFiVIr_Z0lM
    MT7-TL10C185B560 --->

What be my next step???

My next step it's do it De-odex and porting kangvip setting if i can do it. Keep your fingers crossed for me :highfive:

Special Thank's for:

@Chainfire for his systemless root
    @SuperR. for his kitchen
    @osm0sis for his systemless busybox v1.24.2
    @chudy_85 for my work here

If you like my work you can buy me �� ������.

List of person who buy me �� ������:

1. @The-Cronos x2
    2 @zelvuc

P.s All grants allotting not for the purposes of their own, but my son who is in need of rehabilitation due to cerebral palsy. Thank you on his behalf. If anyone needed proof that send pm on the page where my son is part of the foundation.
    Ok I buy new motherboard and next week I start again because I must format my disc and lost all my work. Sorry for that. Cheers

For now i dont work on any rom. My matherboard in pc is demage and now i must buy new.

When i upload you must be on Android 6.0 and then flash my rom.

I have little problem with xposed and pre-installed app.

When I reapair this error I upload

send from ? if I help you you can buy me ?
    Yes you can Flash that same. Do it wipe system ,data, cache, dalvick cache and cust and flash the rom