Hi, I have done install as described but on first log inn I cant past fingerprint meny. I generate new fingerprints but next button is still greyed so I can go with first setup. Any suggestions on this issue ?
Today i give you all my work. I create flashable zip pack for twrp.
This rom's based on stock B560 & B571 for MT7-L09/TL10 Oficiall.
What i added :
- Manual Call Eecorder
- Double Touch to wakeup
- Lte on in statusbar and setting
- Show Network Speed
- Show Other Ring
- Louder Headphones
- SuperSu v2.64 systemless
- Busybox v1.24.2 systemless
No more backup restore from twrp.
Now We can flash full rom using twrp 188.8.131.52
What we need:
1. Unlocked bootloader
2. Twrp 2.8.7.x or 184.108.40.206 ( recomended 220.127.116.11 because i use this to install this rom )
3. You must be on Android 6.0 ---> B522, B560 or B571 ( I use B571 )- USE CORRECTLY
4. Unrooted firmware
How install this rom:
1. Dowload rom from mega.nz
2. Copy to internal sdcard or extsdcard.
3. Backup you current firmware using twrp 18.104.22.168
4. Flash Stock Full Rom in stock recovery ( dload/update.app)
5. Do it wipe in stock recovery.
6. Flash Twrp 22.214.171.124
7. Flash MT7-LO9C432B571 Stock Odex by Chudy_85 ( it's take some time )
8. Double reboot after flash ( Root Install )
This rom wipe your cache and dalvic cache but no data
P.s All grants allotting not for the purposes of their own, but my son who is in need of rehabilitation due to cerebral palsy. Thank you on his behalf. If anyone needed proof that send pm on the page where my son is part of the foundation.