Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Tabish20amu

Jan 30, 2013
Rom is just superb and very fast user interface.. better than mmx official j.b.
Bro can suvi roms dialer and in call phone work for this rom?

Sent from Micromax A110 Phone that Can..

Sam Solomon

Dec 7, 2012
Kollam
www.buzzeee.com
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11
Rom is just superb and very fast user interface.. better than mmx official j.b.
Bro can suvi roms dialer and in call phone work for this rom?

Sent from Micromax A110 Phone that Can..

SUVI dialer should work as base is 4. 1....Try and let all know...:D

Sent from my Micromax A88 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Tabish20amu

Aditya Keri

Jan 31, 2013
Hyderabad
Flashed it over Cynus T2.
ROM is very smooth. The ability to toggle between the music player and the clock on the lock screen is cool. Everything seems really smooth.
But is there a way we can disable that cross mark in the second sim display on the status bar? I use only one sim so I don't want the second one with the cross mark to appear.

Sent from my Micromax A88 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    【ROM】【MUSIC】《《Canvas Music™ Edition》》【JB 4.1.1】【MOD】

Micromax Canvas Music A88 Port for Micromax Canvas 2 A110

========================================================================================================

Micromax A88
    micromax-canvas-music-a88-black-.jpg

========================================================================================================

DISCLAIMER

Me,Micromax neither XDA holds the liablity for bricked Handsets,SD cards nor any Parts..Its your sole decision whether to try my ROMs or not...
    Note:Custom ROM's can void your Warranty

ABOUT ROM

ROM ported is of Micromax Canvas Music A88 recently launched...I made it 100% working for Micromax A110...So here is it

MODIFICATION & CHANGES

• Based on Micromax A88 Stock ROM
    • Removed BloatWares
    • Removed Camera(NW) + Replaced Stock Cam(W)
    • Added init.d Scripts
    • Wifi-Bluetooth Working
    • Removed BloatWares
    • New Lockscreen
    • New Dialer
    • New App Interface
    • New Launcher
    • and feel the rest yourself

If you want to help me "HIT THANKS" and if you like to donate me "Keep it with you for now" :p
    Downloads & Screenshots

==========================================================================================================
    DOWNLOADS
    ==========================================================================================================

Dev-HOST:Click HERE
    =================

ScreenShots

941736_464489550303381_611764561_n.jpg

========================================================================================================​
    how to install brother...

thanks in advance:good:

Go to install zip
    Install rom
    Wipe after installation cache and data.
    Wipe dalvil cache

sent from a awesome phone
    Credits & Change-Logs

CREDITS
    Micromax
    Dark4Droid(me):p
    My PC :p :p
    and my Micromax A110 :p :p :p

CHANGE-LOGS

May 28th 2013 - V1[Stable] Released

==========================================================================================================​
    This ROM also has the Headset button issue. The music controls like Pause/Play/NextTrack doesn't work on Single button headset. Guys, Please fix this issue, Not sure how complex is this to be fixed. All the Micromax A110 JB ROMs has this issue.

Siva