• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] My-RoM v1.2 / EMUI 2.3

Search This thread

Ziolek67

Sep 21, 2014
Moon

2jfm0r7.png

My-ROM based on B135 (Israel)
System is slimmed down with unnecessary applications and add-ons.
Decided to based project on this release because at this moment B135 this is better system on P7-L10.

122n2qb.png

After installation You will have a stable, light, fast and no battery drain system fully accessible and fully rooted .

Just see how efficiency could be MyROM with smart regulations :).

AntutuBestResult1.jpg

Impressive ? :D

MyROM current version: v1.2

Features:
  • Custom boot animation
  • Removed unwanted apps
  • External SdCard fixed (Xposed module)
  • Rooting possibility (on demand)
  • Removed set_immutable.list (full rooted)
  • Working 4G/3G/2G network mode
  • Android L Navbars installed
  • Hiding navbars enabled
  • Double tap status bar to screen of (Xposed module)
  • EMIU3.0 File Manager installed
  • Some other changes...
If You have any suggestions report here

Preinstalled add app:
  • AddAway (advertisement gone)
  • Xposed with some modules (some useful add-ons)
  • Holo Light Reboot (easy reboot)
  • SuperSU (full root)

Changelog v1.2:
  • Slimmed ROM to ~ 585MB
  • Optional gaps are excluded to separate installation by zip file (MyROM_add-gapps.zip)
  • Optional gaps can by uninstalled by user
  • Theme bug removed
Attention ! Version v1.2 required clean and carefully installation !

Known bugs:

Requirements:

How to install:

Clean installation (recommended):
  1. Backup your important data (I recommend to use Huawei Backup application)
  2. Download a package and unpack files to external SD card
  3. If You have TWRP 2.8.1.0 installed (not earlier !) go to the next point. Other case:
    Install Fastboot and ADB on Your PC.
    Reboot device into Bootloader mode (press power and vol- buttons),
    Flash TWRP
    command: Fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.1.0.img
  4. Reboot device to Recovery mode (press power and vol+ buttons)
  5. Go to Advanced wipe and wipe: Dalvik, System, Cache, Data, Custom storage and optionally but recommended Internal memory
  6. Install ROM (p7-l10_MyROM_v1.x.zip)
  7. Install SuperSU (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip)
  8. Install Added gapps (MyROM_add-gapps.zip)
  9. Reboot and configure system
  10. Restore from backup settings and user applications (but only user app!) *.
    *- If you use HwBackup I suggest to restore all app to internal memory. (Backup->Settings option)
Update (only from MyROM):
  1. Download a package and unpack files to external SD card
  2. Reboot device to Recovery mode
  3. Install ROM (p7-l10_MyROM_v1.x.zip)
  4. Install SuperSU (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip)
  5. Install Added gapps (MyROM_add_EMUI3.0_gapps.zip)
  6. Go to Advanced wipe and wipe: Dalvik cache and Cache
  7. Reboot and configure system
Optionally: (If You installed Added gapps)
  • Open AdAway. install host files to advertisement blocking
  • Open XPosed and install framework and check in preinstalled module.
    Go to Settings->Disable resource hooks and check it !!

Removed applications
If here are people who are missing for Huawei and Google applications I prepare package with some removed app. Package consist:
  • Google Drive
  • Huawei Browser (non uninstallable)
  • Swype for Huawei
  • Google Search
  • Google Music Play
Install it by TWRP. All applications (exception one) can by easily uninstalled by user.

Have fun ! and If you like my project just press Thanks button :)

Credits:
Huawei !
XDA users !
Everyone who compiled at least one line of included aps !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XDA:DevDB Information
MyROM, ROM for the Huawei Ascend P7
Contributors
Ziolek67
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: B116,B121,B133,B136,B138 or later
Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.2
Stable Release Date: 2014-11-25

Attachments

• MyROMv1.1_1.jpg
    MyROMv1.1_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 7,544
  • MyROMv1.2_1.png
    MyROMv1.2_1.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 10,586
  • AntutuBestResult1.jpg
    AntutuBestResult1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7,686
Last edited:

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Help me pls

Hello and Congratulations developer for your Rom: this is my situation, I want to come back from 3.0 se7en Rom and try your Rom that is for 2.3 system, How can I do it????, I try using a chinese web site where you can revert from 3.0 to 2.3. I downloaded and installed using dload but nothing happened, please help me to come back to 2.3 please !!!!
this is the link of the chinese web site to download the dload carpet to revert the rom.
http://cn.club.vmall.com/thread-1359415-1-1.html

Last edited:

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
Hello and Congratulations developer for your Rom: this is my situation, I want to come back from 3.0 se7en Rom and try your Rom that is for 2.3 system, How can I do it????, I try using a chinese web site where you can revert from 3.0 to 2.3. I downloaded and installed using dload but nothing happened, please help me to come back to 2.3 please !!!!
this is the link of the chinese web site to download the dload carpet to revert the rom.

Use My Guide Link to Guide

Just FLash Stock Recovery and FLash Cust.img and Then Do 3 Button Force Upgrade

Reactions: Falcon1

lulisat

Feb 20, 2007
Kosova

http://forum.xda-developers.com/ascend-p7/general/roll-to-emui-2-3-p7-l10-l10-t2935025

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012

And where is this menu settings like on your screen?
I have default themed settings menu and after using MixLol theme nothing change.
attachment.php

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Good rom but....

Good rom but reporting annoying message saying "defect report reminders" How do I eliminate this message forever? In the other custom roms I have tested do not show this message , I followed all procedures you recommended for the installation !!!!

Last edited:

Ziolek67

Sep 21, 2014
Moon
And where is this menu settings like on your screen?
Which screen do You mean ? Because there's four screens in this image. But is irrelevant which theme You use. This is standard menus.

Good rom but reporting annoying message saying "defect report reminders" How do I eliminate this message forever? ...
This message appears in many ROMS after incomplete/not exactly installation. I think (but not sure) that is custom storage problem.

I had this message two times in the past with others ROMS. I always had to reinstall ROM after exactly wiping custom storage.
Another way is to flashing custom storage (original) by Fastboot. It was always resolving this issue for me.

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
How???

Which screen do You mean ? Because there's four screens in this image. But is irrelevant which theme You use. This is standard menus.

This message appears in many ROMS after incomplete/not exactly installation. I think (but not sure) that is custom storage problem.

I had this message two times in the past with others ROMS. I always had to reinstall ROM after exactly wiping custom storage.
Another way is to flashing custom storage (original) by Fastboot. It was always resolving this issue for me.

What is the command I should use for flashing custom storage ??? I tried using "fastboot -w" without success

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
Good rom but reporting annoying message saying "defect report reminders" How do I eliminate this message forever? In the other custom roms I have tested do not show this message , I followed all procedures you recommended for the installation !!!!
This is Not Due to Custom Storage !

To Fix This , Find This Line in Build.prop
ro.config.hw_showTestInfo=
It would Be True ,just Change it to false , save the build.prop and reboot . The Test Version Reminder should be gone :p

Reactions: gaogao and Falcon1

jkmaxfli

May 6, 2012
little arrow to hide navigation bar

Definitely a perfect job , but I still for each modified rom lack basic thing and that is an little arrow in the left corner of the navigation bar to hide the navigation bar.
Please put it there .
thank you

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
It worked for me

My setting is true but this reminder isn't showing [emoji14]

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10

To Fix This , Find This Line in Build.prop It would Be True ,just Change it to false , save the build.prop and reboot . The Test Version Reminder should be gone

Thanks developer "andromodgod", I went to the editor and changed the position for false and after booting the message dissapeared forever. :good: I recommend using root explorer to give root w-r permissions and make these changes, here is the link
for the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ru2g1jl2z240m9z/RootExplorer%20A3.0%2B%20v3.1.9.apk?dl=0

Last edited:

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Themes do not work

Hi,
New version MyROM v1.1 released. Some requested feature applied. For details just read changelog in first post.

I have the necessity to give you feedback of your rom Myrom 1.1, when I wanted to change the default theme for my favorite theme, it does not change anything at all. The interface, the background, the icon remain in the same shape, color and position. Please correct this because I started loving this rom....

Last edited:

Ziolek67

Sep 21, 2014
Moon
I have the necessity to give you feedback of your rom Myrom 1.1, when I wanted to change the default theme for my favorite theme, it does not change anything at all. The interface, the background, the icon remain in the same shape, color and position. Please correct this because I started loving this rom....

Hm... on my device it work perfectly. Do you updated ROM or clean installed ?
If updated did you wipe dalvik cache and cache by recover?
Did you clean cache by Phone manager ?

If you still have a problem than:
Use Root Explorer and remove/delete MixLol.hwt from rot\system\themes folder and restart and clean cache by Phone manager.

Maybe You have doubled theme "MixLol.hwt" ? One on SD card and the second in system folder because in this version I installed this theme as official (inside system)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2jfm0r7.png

My-ROM based on B135 (Israel)
    System is slimmed down with unnecessary applications and add-ons.
    Decided to based project on this release because at this moment B135 this is better system on P7-L10.

122n2qb.png

After installation You will have a stable, light, fast and no battery drain system fully accessible and fully rooted .

Just see how efficiency could be MyROM with smart regulations :).

AntutuBestResult1.jpg

Impressive ? :D

MyROM current version: v1.2

Features:
    • Custom boot animation
    • Removed unwanted apps
    • External SdCard fixed (Xposed module)
    • Rooting possibility (on demand)
    • Removed set_immutable.list (full rooted)
    • Working 4G/3G/2G network mode
    • Android L Navbars installed
    • Hiding navbars enabled
    • Double tap status bar to screen of (Xposed module)
    • EMIU3.0 File Manager installed
    • Some other changes...
    If You have any suggestions report here

Preinstalled add app:
    • AddAway (advertisement gone)
    • Xposed with some modules (some useful add-ons)
    • Holo Light Reboot (easy reboot)
    • SuperSU (full root)

Changelog v1.2:
    • Slimmed ROM to ~ 585MB
    • Optional gaps are excluded to separate installation by zip file (MyROM_add-gapps.zip)
    • Optional gaps can by uninstalled by user
    • Theme bug removed
    Attention ! Version v1.2 required clean and carefully installation !

Known bugs:

Requirements:

How to install:

Clean installation (recommended):
    1. Backup your important data (I recommend to use Huawei Backup application)
    2. Download a package and unpack files to external SD card
    3. If You have TWRP 2.8.1.0 installed (not earlier !) go to the next point. Other case:
      Install Fastboot and ADB on Your PC.
      Reboot device into Bootloader mode (press power and vol- buttons),
      Flash TWRP
      command: Fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.1.0.img
    4. Reboot device to Recovery mode (press power and vol+ buttons)
    5. Go to Advanced wipe and wipe: Dalvik, System, Cache, Data, Custom storage and optionally but recommended Internal memory
    6. Install ROM (p7-l10_MyROM_v1.x.zip)
    7. Install SuperSU (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip)
    8. Install Added gapps (MyROM_add-gapps.zip)
    9. Reboot and configure system
    10. Restore from backup settings and user applications (but only user app!) *.
      *- If you use HwBackup I suggest to restore all app to internal memory. (Backup->Settings option)
    Update (only from MyROM):
    1. Download a package and unpack files to external SD card
    2. Reboot device to Recovery mode
    3. Install ROM (p7-l10_MyROM_v1.x.zip)
    4. Install SuperSU (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip)
    5. Install Added gapps (MyROM_add_EMUI3.0_gapps.zip)
    6. Go to Advanced wipe and wipe: Dalvik cache and Cache
    7. Reboot and configure system
    Optionally: (If You installed Added gapps)
    • Open AdAway. install host files to advertisement blocking
    • Open XPosed and install framework and check in preinstalled module.
      Go to Settings->Disable resource hooks and check it !!

Removed applications
    If here are people who are missing for Huawei and Google applications I prepare package with some removed app. Package consist:
    • Google Drive
    • Huawei Browser (non uninstallable)
    • Swype for Huawei
    • Google Search
    • Google Music Play
    Install it by TWRP. All applications (exception one) can by easily uninstalled by user.

Have fun ! and If you like my project just press Thanks button :)

Credits:
    Huawei !
    XDA users !
    Everyone who compiled at least one line of included aps !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    XDA:DevDB Information
    MyROM, ROM for the Huawei Ascend P7
    Contributors
    Ziolek67
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: B116,B121,B133,B136,B138 or later
    Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2014-11-25
    Hi,
    New version MyROM v1.1 released. Some requested feature applied. For details just read changelog in first post.
    This is Not Due to Custom Storage !

To Fix This , Find This Line in Build.prop
    ro.config.hw_showTestInfo=
    It would Be True ,just Change it to false , save the build.prop and reboot . The Test Version Reminder should be gone :p

Use My Guide Link to Guide

Just FLash Stock Recovery and FLash Cust.img and Then Do 3 Button Force Upgrade
    What is the command I should use for flashing custom storage ??? I tried using "fastboot -w" without success

Fastboot flash cust cust.img